Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

they never weren't cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Someone loaded up the humanity demo disk

its just Berlin.

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The German sneaker brand Vor (or possibly VOR) has a colourway called Miami Weiss which is slighly amusing if you know how it's pronounced.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Seaniqua posted:

JEDEN MORGEN WECKE ICH AUF UND ÖFFNE PALM SLAM EINE VHS IN DEN SLOT. SEINE CHRONIKEN VON RIDDICK UND GLEICH DANN BEGINNE ICH, DIE BEWEGUNGEN ZUSAMMEN MIT DER HAUPTFIGUR RIDDICK ZU MACHEN

:thumbsup:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

HenryEx posted:

The what now

edit: oh, is it this thing?

<sigh>
Just slightly too esoteric.

http://www.silberkugel.ch/

Sorry.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/TeenageStepdad/status/1166829863409307648?s=20&t=SGBGElijL0oWNTHU-e8pRw

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Are juggalos mean people? I kinda made fun of them for years until I actually met some. I don't think they're any goofier than a LARPer or a furry, and so far in my experience quite well mannered.

EDIT: oh wait I'm realizing I don't know if I'm reading the picture correctly. Is it:

The Juggalo gathering is just burning man for nice people

or

The juggalo gathering for nice people is just burning man

?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

That is very confusing and seems to be saying that burning man is for not nice people?

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

That is very confusing and seems to be saying that burning man is for not nice people?

I believe that's what it's saying and hearing about what Burning Man has turned into in the last few years (a successful Fyre Festival) I think it's correct especially now that Musk has started going to it.

It's also just a funny picture.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

doesn't like jeff bezos go to burning man in an entire RV or some poo poo

e: yeah

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Killingyouguy! posted:

doesn't like jeff bezos go to burning man in an entire RV or some poo poo

e: yeah

Burning Man is basically a shitload of silicon valley rich pricks showing up 3 days after a crew assembles their air-conditioned trailers and poo poo and the caterers set up.

Normal people can't get in anymore.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
Whoever made these subtitles for the series Space:1999 is airing personal grievances in the credits

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Fat Dan posted:

Whoever made these subtitles for the series Space:1999 is airing personal grievances in the credits

:ssh: Those aren't official subtitles.

Those *.srt files you can download from open subtitles pages often put in ads at the very beginning and at the very end. Mostly it's for online gambling or such poo poo, but in the last few months, someone has apparently been spending money on this crusade.
I have no idea who or what Clearway Law is or why they must be stopped, but it sure is a pain having to edit this stuff out of my subtitle files all the time.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

God drat :filez:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

The Anime Liker posted:

Normal people can't get in anymore.

This isn’t even remotely true.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Anza Borrego posted:

This isn’t even remotely true.

It's definitely become way loving harder to go unless you have multiple thousands of dollars tho. The cheap tickets are like a 1/4 of how many they used to release now that you have techbro douchebags clogging up the place with their 4 RVs for 6 people. It really has become the Hoolifest that Silicon Valley was making fun of.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dave Syndrome posted:

Those *.srt files you can download from open subtitles pages often put in ads at the very beginning and at the very end. Mostly it's for online gambling or such poo poo, but in the last few months, someone has apparently been spending money on this crusade.
I have no idea who or what Clearway Law is or why they must be stopped, but it sure is a pain having to edit this stuff out of my subtitle files all the time.

I’ve seen multiple anti illuminati .srt screeds the past year

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Large Testicles posted:

It's definitely become way loving harder to go unless you have multiple thousands of dollars tho. The cheap tickets are like a 1/4 of how many they used to release now that you have techbro douchebags clogging up the place with their 4 RVs for 6 people. It really has become the Hoolifest that Silicon Valley was making fun of.

As a euro that really likes the idea of maybe going one time, I always had the idea that multiple thousands of dollars is what it costs anyway, even disregarding the ticket, for transport, supplies, accommodation, (drugs), etc.

It's not like your standard EU festival where you can just take public transport with two bags, one of them a small tent, and that's all you need because you can get your groceries in the nearest town easily.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Dave Syndrome posted:

Yeah I'm aware of how subtitles work.

teen witch posted:

I’ve seen multiple anti illuminati .srt screeds the past year

This also had Illuminati stuff at the end of episode 2 and 3. Haven't watched any more ep's yet.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/Uvp0L7O.mp4

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Burning man has always been a trust fund hippie festival

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The fact it's in the middle of nowhere means it's exclusionary by default. No one's ever going to be like aw dang, why have no average people come to my party on the Moon :(

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

And like all the cool kid parties, you know it's over once the tech dorks start showing up with all their expensive toys hoping to meet some "easy artsy girls."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Fat Dan posted:

They should bring back Space:1999. The Eagle Transporters were great!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
I remember the space:1999 computer game being pretty cool

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

And like all the cool kid parties, you know it's over once the tech dorks start showing up with all their expensive toys hoping to meet some "easy artsy girls."

They're beauticians???

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I meant to post this here earlier but wildly hosed up:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dillbag posted:

They're beauticians???

STUDENT beauticians.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
now hiring for love making

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

CeramicPig posted:

MAKE the team

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

CeramicPig posted:

:elongate:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

CeramicPig posted:

Well, better than hobby lobby at least

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Did he think Dr. Phil was a live show?? Surely as the maker of Bumfights he is familiar with the concept of editing?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Lobok posted:

The fact it's in the middle of nowhere means it's exclusionary

Exclusive maybe. There are a handful of festivals like this though. Shambhala in British Columbia being another big one.

The only people I know who go to Burning Man regularly are performers - clowns and dancers mostly, who do stuff like fire poi. I should ask them how long they've been going but I bet it's before it really became corrupted by techbros. I really hope the same thing doesn't (or already hasn't) happen to Shambhala.

But yeah it's well-known now that Burning Man is overrun with techbros and billionaires. And they're right, the artsy fartsy folks probably are easy, half of them are probably there to find a techbro sugar daddy.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Wifi Toilet posted:

Did he think Dr. Phil was a live show?? Surely as the maker of Bumfights he is familiar with the concept of editing?

He was making it for us, who are still talking about it

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

https://twitter.com/JimBarrett/status/1567852793406410753

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I would simply stay behind and wait for the other idiots to dissipate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Can't they just drive in a different direction than everyone else to get to the road?