Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Hopper posted:

Wo ist denn jetzt dieses Gewitter, das seit 3 Tagen angekündigt ist? Extra ne lange Hose angezogen und was ist? Sonne scheint.

Hannover was so dry for so long, it apparently absorbed all your region's rain today, sorry about that.

Amber tried three times going outside, but after the third time I had to rub her dry again she gave up and is now lazying around in her favorite spot.

Yes, it's still raining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
See this is the kind of post that requires a pic attached.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Also trip report: on my way home from work I saw 7 cigarette machines in the allegedly slightly assi viertel around my office plus 1 gum machine. After leaving said area I saw 1 more cigarette machine on an equally long walk.

Distribution is certainly uneven.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/MKreutzfeldt/status/1567809365217779713?s=20&t=LRt2KGlDVfGtt32F2Y1ikg

https://twitter.com/lgbeutin/status/1567796643499581440?s=20&t=LRt2KGlDVfGtt32F2Y1ikg

:thunk:

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Hier hat‘s auch endlich mal richtig geregnet, mit Blitz und Donner und allem Pipapo. Das war mal nötig.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Hm. Freunde und Whatsappgruppen sind überraschend betroffen vom Abritt ihrer Majestät Königin Lisbeth II.

Ganz, ganz viele 😢 und 🙏, und ich nur so 🙄

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Ganz schön tot, die Majestät, ne

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

mcbexx posted:

Hm. Freunde und Whatsappgruppen sind überraschend betroffen vom Abritt ihrer Majestät Königin Lisbeth II.

I've got a fair amount of brits in the groups and discord servers I usually hand out on.

Everybody is celebrating and shitposting like mad. :dance:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

mcbexx posted:

:sever:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Who could have guessed that a 96 year old woman may die? I learned that lesson when my grandma died at that age.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I don't understand people being teary sad about it, I just see her role and acknowledge that an important historical figure has passed away.

I am more curious whether Charles goes for the comedy option: let's himself be crowned, stays king for a day and then abdicates in favour of William with a big fat "I got to be king after all you suckers" to the media.
But I guess he's too stiff for that.

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
If he did that, he‘d rule in more than one way for sure.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

That's funny, I thought the German Exile Government (GEG) was in Argentina. Guess Donald Trump will soon get another letter decrying the first one as a fake. :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Neco posted:

See this is the kind of post that requires a pic attached.

Sorry, wasn't possible because in the time it took me to post, Amber got up to eat something, and then relocated to one of her Weird-Guy-At-PC Observation Stations, as seen here:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

wow, who knew Libluini lives in Neukölln

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

:rubby:

Libluini posted:

Sorry, wasn't possible because in the time it took me to post, Amber got up to eat something, and then relocated to one of her Weird-Guy-At-PC Observation Stations, as seen here:

We have books in common.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Welp, guess you gotta wrap it up, fellas. :laffo:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
https://twitter.com/bauer_bernd59/status/1565302729026805760?s=46&t=UunTKpPCo5ZuC4qaGrMMuQ

regt zum Nachdenken an

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I once saw a physics textbook inside a book store through the dirty store window and as an expert this seems very plausible to me

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

coke zero mit mayo
Nov 5, 2008

Libluini posted:

Sir, this is my cat. Him name be Whiskey. Return him at once!

As proof I am attaching a picture of him being exhausted from being gekrault.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

The self-proclaimed king of Germany would be a more apt comparison.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

kann es gar nicht, die Mobilfunktürme unterdrücken mit ihrer Anti-Gehirnstrahlung das Denken

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

coke zero mit mayo posted:

Sir, this is my cat. Him name be Whiskey. Return him at once!

As proof I am attaching a picture of him being exhausted from being gekrault.

Now that's adorable! :3:

But Amber has a white tail tip and is uh... also not male. Apart from that though, very similar!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
xpost from cspam, just another day in front of the Brandenburger Tor lol

https://i.imgur.com/Ui3ww8q.mp4

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Lol

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Ganz schön kalt und nass jetzt. Tja, der Sommer ist jetzt wohl bald vorbei. Da muss man schon wieder aufpassen, sich nicht zu erkälten.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Will I finally be able to verdicht Kranplätze?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1273400/Construction_Simulator/

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256889262/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1657289903

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm still waiting for someone to make strip mining simulator

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Hambacher Forst DLC when

(:cripes:)

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The Bagger 288 hungers for ancient forest

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Soll nochmal einer sagen Deutsche wüßten nicht, wie man baggert

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Ganz schön Montag heute.

Gatac
Apr 22, 2008

Fifty Cent's next biopic.
Any recommendations for Nürnberg food? Will be in town next week for a couple of days for a congress and considering that the NCC Messecenter food offerings look meagre, I figure I'll need something good for dinner.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Reminds me when I told my five year old niece - when she asked me what those huge fans are - that they are responsible for keeping the earth rotating and if the every rotate the other way, the earth would spin backwards and we would travel back in time. She was completely blown away (I explained earth rotation and day/night-cycle couple days before when she was watching the moon in my little Sternwarte).

Boy did I get an angry call from my brother.... rightly so

tuo fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Sep 12, 2022

Gurz
Sep 9, 2000
THE 12" DILDO IN MY ASS IS ONLY A PLACEHOLDER FOR PULSATING HOT COCKS

Gatac posted:

Any recommendations for Nürnberg food? Will be in town next week for a couple of days for a congress and considering that the NCC Messecenter food offerings look meagre, I figure I'll need something good for dinner.

https://www.bratwurstkueche.de

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Antigravitas posted:

Ganz schön Montag heute.

gently caress, today is monday? I had to be at work

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVpyrXxtwts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

GABA ghoul posted:

even worse, now it's Tuesday and I AM at work.