Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Sunk Dunk posted:

does it just destroy any tolerance

Carts in general do this. I would assume using three at once would be be worse for that than one at a time but idk for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

fuctifino posted:

I picked up some insane import hash. No idea of provenance, but it's very very nice

It's very similar in quality to the Nepalese temple ball 'eggs' I was lucky enough to try a few months back.

you should get yourself a hash kettle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONo8_VT0Pto

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

The entire bottom of my Arizer Go just cracked. Probably need to replace, should I just upgrade to a Mighty or is there a better dry herb vape option now?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
If the price doesn’t bother you, yeah a Mighty is great. Arizer’s other devices are well liked still.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

KingShiro posted:

If the price doesn’t bother you, yeah a Mighty is great. Arizer’s other devices are well liked still.

I think I want something with better performance than the ArGo, but wasn’t sure if I should go with a Solo or just pay the premium for the Mighty. I have seen things saying the build quality is lacking and the Mighty is hard to clean. I’ve also seen the Tinymight get mentioned a lot recently.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I have a regular Mighty before S&B changed management and I like it. If you put the extra fine mesh screen in the cooling unit part it cuts down on gunk, and if you use the dosing caps the heating chamber doesn’t get dirty really. There are some nooks in the cooling unit that are hard to swab out because it gets pretty narrow but it’s not hard to clean overall.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

KingShiro posted:

I have a regular Mighty before S&B changed management and I like it. If you put the extra fine mesh screen in the cooling unit part it cuts down on gunk, and if you use the dosing caps the heating chamber doesn’t get dirty really. There are some nooks in the cooling unit that are hard to swab out because it gets pretty narrow but it’s not hard to clean overall.

Do you think it’s worth the premium over something like an Arizer Solo?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I haven’t used any Arizer devices but it seems a better route to go. Also depends on if this is something you’re gonna use out and about or strictly inside.

And IIRC S&B started to not include extras with their devices now (brush, extra screens, dosing caps & holster) so it’d be harder to justify.

e: ok it still comes with some of the accessories but not as much as they used to.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/guide/best-portable-vaporizer-guide

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I have a Solo 2 that I haven't used in over a year, and an EQ that I ended up giving away to a friend recently for the same reason. When I'm out, I just use the dynavap + wand, and when I'm home, I'm hooked to the Volcano Medic.

The only reason why I have the Volcano is because I got it for free. I'm not sure if I'd pay RRP for one, but then again, it's an incredible bit of kit.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

fuctifino posted:

I have a Solo 2 that I haven't used in over a year, and an EQ that I ended up giving away to a friend recently for the same reason. When I'm out, I just use the dynavap + wand, and when I'm home, I'm hooked to the Volcano Medic.

The only reason why I have the Volcano is because I got it for free. I'm not sure if I'd pay RRP for one, but then again, it's an incredible bit of kit.

I feel you on the price of the Volcano, main reason why I've been rocking an EQ for about a decade now. The power supply went out a few weeks back but I was able to order a replacement easily enough along with some extra glass bits. I've thought about getting maybe a portable again or upgrading but it just works so drat good.

Awesome looking hash you had there too friend

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
For a portable dry herb vape, TinyMight2 released this week. Is definitely on the expensive end but seems to be a bit hitter, and just all around improved version of the first one. Mine arrives Monday, looking forward to putting it through some science.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

fuctifino posted:

you could probably use the solo as a backup induction heater if you buck that nasty

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Jesus, how is the dynavap still being amazing months on

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jestery posted:

ugh I keep forgetting to use mine. I just hit the chillum all the time.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jestery posted:

it's my daily driver

with enough practice it's easy enough to get exactly as high as I want to, and cleaning it takes seconds (except when I gotta deep clean that screen)

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/WeirdB0ngs/status/1568339221253099521?t=tuSQ3LnV0cOMT3EDie2Tgw&s=19

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Code Jockey posted:

it's my daily driver

with enough practice it's easy enough to get exactly as high as I want to, and cleaning it takes seconds (except when I gotta deep clean that screen)

Yeah, it's a nice natural limiter

I have one oven every evening, and that loving does me extremely well to get to bed and medicate me

Like, it just works well

Jestery fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Sep 11, 2022

Tsar Mikey
Nov 30, 2005

When will then be now?

I liked my Dynavap using a torch. It was a fun thing to do occasionally. Then I got an induction heater and it basically made it so incredibly good that unless I have a need to be discrete, I will always reach for the Dynavap. An IH makes it so much easier to get a consistent result and toast your weed exactly how you want it toasted.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jestery posted:

Yeah, it's a nice natural limiter

I have one oven every evening, and that loving does me extremely well to get to bed and medicate me

Like, it just works well

Yeah, absolutely.

Like I buy an ounce at a time, and I have a high tolerance, but it lasts me some time and I inevitably set a quarter aside for butter lol

Also, been enjoying using my little kief press to make little discs, and punching littler discs out with the dynavap tip. :weed101:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

It's.. it's beautiful

:yeeclaw:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

WEED: Catch the Fever!

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Dacap posted:

The entire bottom of my Arizer Go just cracked. Probably need to replace, should I just upgrade to a Mighty or is there a better dry herb vape option now?

I have an arizer air 2 and the times I have used a friends mighty it is not twice as good as my air 2 (that's the price difference in Australia)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Dude. 6 posts. Are you high or something?

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I'm running out of weed, but I may be able to get a local source instead of having to drive 16 total hours to resupply. I was hoping I could hold out till November when MO votes on recreational, but that aint happening.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Vlaphor posted:

I'm running out of weed, but I may be able to get a local source instead of having to drive 16 total hours to resupply. I was hoping I could hold out till November when MO votes on recreational, but that aint happening.

there has to be a disc golf course closer than 16 hours away.

or order a pizza and ask the delivery driver. there’s no cops driving pizzas on the side.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just walk out into the middle of your street at midnight and yell "does anyone know where I can find some weed?"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

if you go to college sometimes the people there have weed.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i have some weed right here. weed that i'm smoking

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I may have made the brownies too potent.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

This is gross, I wouldn’t want to smoke this, I’d rather gut it and use a bong or vaporizer.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Furious I'm going to spend $90 on a piece I'll use once a year

el B posted:

"The Starship comes with a bong attachment for our bong lovers out there!"

Motherfffff

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I just can't believe that this happened at exactly 4:20am. Like now I'm thinking it's an inside job or fake or something else:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My country has gone insane, and my coping mechanism is hedonistic cannabinoid infusions.... such as this:

...a volcano dosing cap containing two strains of flower (All Gas OG + Hindu Kush), three of hash (Nepalese Templeball, Lamos and Hands) and Slurricane wax. It definitely helps.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Atlas Hugged posted:

I may have made the brownies too potent.

:slick:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

this isn't even real weed :ssh:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

fuctifino posted:

My country has gone insane, and my coping mechanism is hedonistic cannabinoid infusions.... such as this:

...a volcano dosing cap containing two strains of flower (All Gas OG + Hindu Kush), three of hash (Nepalese Templeball, Lamos and Hands) and Slurricane wax. It definitely helps.

I don't think smoking rabbit poop is good for you

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I had two brownies on Saturday night and was completely baffled by this week's Rings of Power and was woozy all of Sunday Frankly I'm amazed I found my bed Saturday night. I tried half of one last night and peaked about three hours in. By five hours I just had a mile buzz going and went to sleep. I woke up after eight hours of sleep feeling great.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fuctifino posted:

good lord, like goddamn, just wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

fuctifino posted:

extremely hell yeah

My TinyMight2 arrived, and yes if you want a dry herb vape and can justify the price & wait to find it available, do it. Is amazingly tiny, shorter than my Vong, and holy poo poo does it pack a serious hit even on the low settings. Really strudy, solid feeling construction. Roasting a tiny bowl at 4/10 (170c) and I'm getting thick clouds, and a mouth taste of delicious flower. I mean I love my dynavaps and all, but this thing might have just become my new favorite for flavor tasting & heavy hits all in one.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Sep 13, 2022