Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Only took one game for the Cowboys to be exposed as the frauds they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m going to move the eagles to 16-1 now with Dak out

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Cowboys are really bad.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

davecrazy posted:

2022 NFC Campion New York Giants

Not empty-quoting myself.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I almost had all my week one predictions hit but the Giants had to play good and come from behind, those jerks.

But it’s almost worth it for the Cowboys to be the only loser suck rear end team in the NFC East.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Football is stupid and it sucks and I hate it and I hate you all

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry 4 lashing out

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

At least they won't go 8-8?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Collins?! Yeah he's really making a difference on the cinati bengos line

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not because I didn't watch the Bengals game, but Terrence steel is definitely a downgrade, and Collins could at least play competent left tackle that could have let Tyler Smith stay inside and guard, where he was already better than Connor, Who is now , so now instead of having five competent linemen after the tyrant injury, they have 2

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

ASAPRockySituation posted:

At least they won't go 8-8?

Fire fat Mike and bring the clapper back for old time's sake

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It is time for Dallas to tank.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

It is time for Dallas to tank.

Yeah so Jerry can rip the draft card out of Stephen's hand and take the Texas RB Robinson 3rd overall to replace Zeke

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Wonder if they should just fire McCarthy now to see if Kellen Moore has anything before riding the Sean Payton express.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Making fun of Dallas right now seems a bit too mean for my tastes at the moment. There's no sport in it and it's week 1. I will hate watch Wentz and the Commanders instead

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Dak is out 6-8 weeks. This season is over.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dak is out 6-8 weeks. This season is over.

I wonder though, what if they come out of it 4-4? They have 3 divisional games and who knows how those will go in this bullshit division. Starting 3-5 could even be enough to bumble their way into an NFC East title and a nice fat extension for McCarthy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Quiet Feet posted:

I wonder though, what if they come out of it 4-4? They have 3 divisional games and who knows how those will go in this bullshit division. Starting 3-5 could even be enough to bumble their way into an NFC East title and a nice fat extension for McCarthy.

:lol: nah they're going to be 1-7 or 0-8 when they hit the bye and then will get dak back after.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

beep by grandpa posted:

Making fun of Dallas right now seems a bit too mean for my tastes at the moment. There's no sport in it and it's week 1.

Nah, gently caress the Cowboys whenever possible.

You can feel bad for Dak, since he seems like a good dude and already went through that horrible leg injury a few years ago, but Jerry suffering is always good.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

fartknocker posted:

Nah, gently caress the Cowboys whenever possible.

You can feel bad for Dak, since he seems like a good dude and already went through that horrible leg injury a few years ago, but Jerry suffering is always good.

He was suffering last night and will continue to suffer.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I feel like the giants and the Footballs are getting just a liiiittle too much credit here.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Say what you will about Lael Collins, but he did not manage three false starts at home

Honestly, how does that even happen?

e: holding penalty too :suicide:

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Sep 12, 2022

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bananana posted:

I feel like the giants and the Footballs are getting just a liiiittle too much credit here.

They’re not losers who lost a football game this week like Dallas did.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I would argue the best qb ability is availability .

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

euphronius posted:

I would argue the best qb ability is availability .

Kaepernick has been the best QB of the past decade

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

The Bananana posted:

At least the Giants beat a good team at their house unlike the Eagles and Commies who beat up bad teams and almost gave the games up anyway

Go Giants

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The titans definitely did a full diaper but the giants looked better coached than any other nfce team has the last like 4 years. They'll own this division if they get daboll a qb

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I will give Daboll credit for going for the win instead of the tie.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
It was a rough first half but actually seeing adjustments and a playbook that wasn't from 1982 was so refreshing compared to anything from the Judge "era"

I can only hope Saquon stays healthy because drat look how good he is when you use him correctly, Jason loving Garrett

Jones still sucks though

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Sep 12, 2022

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tom Sellout posted:

Say what you will about Lael Collins, but he did not manage three false starts at home

Honestly, how does that even happen?

e: holding penalty too :suicide:

Yeah, instead he tried to bribe his way out of a PED suspension and made it worse

I dont miss Collins.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Febreeze posted:

At least the Giants beat a good team at their house unlike the Eagles and Commies who beat up bad teams and almost gave the games up anyway

Go Giants

look, the only thing we can truly say we've learned after yesterday is the 2022-2023 cowboys are fuckin done

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I gotta say, I’m feeling pessimistic about the Cowboys’ chances at this point.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trash fans

https://twitter.com/sportsradiowip/status/1569355563183788033?s=46&t=jhy89BY5G4PXjhtVwsXceA

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

:dadjoke:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

WE ALL LIVIN IN COOPER RUSH'S WORLD

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

fartknocker posted:

but Jerry suffering is always good.
It's like what I said on Twitter last night:

The only difference between Elizabeth II and Jerry Jones is that one was an aging corpse who presided over a fading kingdom for way too long and the other was the Queen of England.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Jayron Kearse is also out a few weeks.

How long until Gallup comes back and tears up his other knee on the first play from scrimmage?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1569392915679703040?t=d72f-v6QgyCGsuFTJHxiHg&s=19

Ah well nevertheless

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That’s ok he was terrible only kept on for cap purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008

euphronius posted:

That’s ok he was terrible only kept on for cap purposes

Nah. They brought him back. Could have let him walk. Not a huge issue there. Yet.