Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Last week I started playing Twilight Princess HD, so if that's announced tomorrow: you're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hope they announce a bunch of Nintendo games

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I would like Sin and Punishment 2 please, and Forgotten Land DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Id really like to pay 30 - 50 dollars for 30 year old games remastered with no graphical upgrades.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

ive gotten all the specific games i wanted on switch already so at this point just want some more good one-off games like astral chain or triangle strategy or whatever

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
my hopes for the direct part 2:

-A new console announced that isn't backwards compatible with the switch including no digital games transfer over (some WILL transfer over for a nominal fee however)

- Advanced Wars remake cancelled

- Snipperclips 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Little Demon posted:

my hopes for the direct part 2:

-A new console announced that isn't backwards compatible with the switch including no digital games transfer over (some WILL transfer over for a nominal fee however)

- Advanced Wars remake cancelled

- Snipperclips 2

we already got Snipperclips Plus, you cant be so greedy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1-2-3 Switch

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

we already got Snipperclips Plus, you cant be so greedy

that was glorified DLC and you know it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Id really like to pay 30 - 50 dollars for 30 year old games remastered with no graphical upgrades.

This.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

1-2-3 Switch

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Speaking of Advance Wars remake I just realized Wayforward Games released this lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microshaft_Winblows_98

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

:hai:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Speaking of Advance Wars remake I just realized Wayforward Games released this lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microshaft_Winblows_98

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

goferchan posted:

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

goferchan posted:

lmao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I don’t want to set expectations too high but it would be nice to hear about botw 2. Pokémon stuff usually has their own direct and they had some stuff drop recently so that won’t be there.

I would be fine getting wind waker again cause it rules and I really don’t have a reason to use my Wii u anymore aside from it.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Tekken 8 Switch exclusive

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
hype for five minutes dedicated to the mario movie trailer and an inside look at the vo booths

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Mario: Mushroom Madness.

It combines elements of NBA street Vol 2 and NCAA March madness. Plays similar to those games, but with more of an emphasis on skills and mechanics similar to 2k and less of an auto-pilot bullshit version of the other Mario sports games.

There's 3 on 3 mode, dunk contests, and of course online ranked play. The crown jewel of this game though is Franchise mode.

In franchise mode you start out as a small time coach in a small time world within a more obscure Kingdom. You're an alumni from whatever place of your choosing..for example you run the Steam Gardeners team at Deep Woods U in the Wooded Kingdom. In this tutorial mode you learn how to do the kingdom managing stuff of recruiting players to your school, get good press for the college, run a successful practice, and of course play the game. Depending on how successful your tutorial season was depends on which Big Kingdom you get called up to. You're not going to start off coaching the loving Mario Bros. team in the loving Mushroom Kingdom, that's later..but you might get like a job as head coach in for the pro Ice Land Buster Beetles or the Sweet Sweet Pastries. Maybe you choose to never coach a big time pro team..maybe throughout several 82 game seasons YOUR team becomes the big time and the best players want to play for your team. Its entirely up to you in Mario Mushroom Madness.

There's all kinds of sick micromanaging screens too. You can pick what songs the band plays, like Dire Dire Docks..outfits for the cheerleaders. And you know drat well they all look like Rosalina in the face and Paulina in the rear end. You get all these recruits and applicants you try to convince playing and theres goombas called like Lamar Jackson who are 2ft3" with insane ball handling skills and 95 overall from outside the 3 point line...and Thwomps with insane loving rebound potential. All the main characters from the games we love like Bowser, Mario, and Yoshi are each head coaches at rival teams. I'm looking forward to playing it; peep the announcement tomorrow.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

It combines elements of NBA street Vol 2 and NCAA March madness. Plays similar to those games, but with more of an emphasis on skills and mechanics similar to 2k and less of an auto-pilot bullshit version of the other Mario sports games.

There's 3 on 3 mode, dunk contests, and of course online ranked play. The crown jewel of this game though is Franchise mode.

In franchise mode you start out as a small time coach in a small time world within a more obscure Kingdom. You're an alumni from whatever place of your choosing..for example you run the Steam Gardeners team at Deep Woods U in the Wooded Kingdom. In this tutorial mode you learn how to do the kingdom managing stuff of recruiting players to your school, get good press for the college, run a successful practice, and of course play the game. Depending on how successful your tutorial season was depends on which Big Kingdom you get called up to. You're not going to start off coaching the loving Mario Bros. team in the loving Mushroom Kingdom, that's later..but you might get like a job as head coach in for the pro Ice Land Buster Beetles or the Sweet Sweet Pastries. Maybe you choose to never coach a big time pro team..maybe throughout several 82 game seasons YOUR team becomes the big time and the best players want to play for your team. Its entirely up to you in Mario Mushroom Madness.

There's all kinds of sick micromanaging screens too. You can pick what songs the band plays, like Dire Dire Docks..outfits for the cheerleaders. And you know drat well they all look like Rosalina in the face and Paulina in the rear end. You get all these recruits and applicants you try to convince playing and theres goombas called like Lamar Jackson who are 2ft3" with insane ball handling skills and 95 overall from outside the 3 point line...and Thwomps with insane loving rebound potential. All the main characters from the games we love like Bowser, Mario, and Yoshi are each head coaches at rival teams. I'm looking forward to playing it; peep the announcement tomorrow.

And the most incredible motion controls you could ever imagine

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

this please

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

insane anime posted:

Confirmed.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1569364774999179265?t=G5ySHrzisTtze0V0b6aSOA&s=19

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

o7

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:pray: ARMS 2

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

the monkey's paw potential is through the roof on this one.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Silksong.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nm silksong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Earthbound 64