Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Congrats to all 19 people on PEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

Ya there's a huge youth turnout for PM PeePee and if the left can't table anything to prompt their voter base to even bother leaving the house they may as well just call the election now.

"Jagmeet's young young at heart is the only party leader on TikTok the world's youngest and most entergaging NDP leader"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
No holiday in Ontario. Thanks Ford

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Monday September 19th looking like a mighty fine day for “ditch the monarchy” protests.

convenient a bunch of us get a day off at the same time

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
"poopy pamps" has become a recurring intrusive thought, thanks thread

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Tighclops posted:

"poopy pamps" has become a recurring intrusive thought, thanks thread

pooping my pamps right now

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Leave it to the provinces!

*maritimes declare holiday, cool and good*

*ontario-punches-own-dick-over-and-over.gif*

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Provincialize the blame, federalize the praise.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

No holiday in Ontario. Thanks Ford

can't give the plebs one single nice thing

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Sounds like just a bank holiday for now

bank holidays are so lame. oh man must be such hard work holding onto everyone's money

also the hypocrisy of people who argue for why people shouldn't have Nov 11th off while banks are like "lol lmao" (and like several provinces)

e: Official? source re: Ontario being a shihole:
https://twitter.com/RichardCityNews/status/1569769075466715136?s=20&t=43URqA9GtycFliR4ZW-KMg

Oxyclean has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Sep 13, 2022

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

It would be disrespectful to everyone the British Empire has harmed to take a day off, but no, we're not planning on changing our head of state, don't be silly.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

CLAM DOWN posted:

pooping my pamps right now

*While slamming my temples repeatedly* Huggies. Huggies. Hugg-

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Tighclops posted:

*While slamming my temples repeatedly* Huggies. Huggies. Hugg-

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > C-SPAM > [Canada] *slamming my temples repeatedly*

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:41 on Oct 29, 2022

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!

Mameluke posted:

"Jagmeet's young young at heart is the only party leader on TikTok the world's youngest and most entergaging NDP leader"

hello fellow children: tik tok? more like tik the box on the ballot tok!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Think of the small mom&pop dead queen businesses

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lol horgs gave BC the day off but only partially - public sector is off, schools are closed, but private sector is not, so parents are now pissed lmao there's also a pro-d day next friday

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
GIVE ME THE DAY OFF TO CRY ABOUT THE QUEEN YOU FUCKERS

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

CLAM DOWN posted:

lol horgs gave BC the day off but only partially - public sector is off, schools are closed, but private sector is not, so parents are now pissed lmao there's also a pro-d day next friday

MB did similar but schools are still open it's bullshit.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

If we don't even get a holiday what's the point of a monarchy. Just abolish it.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Isizzlehorn posted:

*ontario-punches-own-dick-over-and-over.gif*

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

EvilJoven posted:

Ya there's a huge youth turnout for PM PeePee

there is?

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

CLAM DOWN posted:

Someone found the worst possible option :lol: BC #1

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

A couple of rightists peeps (middle aged men) have said this to me, no idea of it's real or if just another weird fantasy they have.

Anyways it's not the youth vote (dozens of them! Lol) that PP needs - he needs the PP's back in fold. Scheer and O'Toole both won the popular vote, but Mad Max caused too many split ridings so they ate poo poo.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
the one tory i know who ever talks politics with me was just lamenting that there weren't many younger people getting into the party.

otoh, eviljoven has said the opposite, twice now

i'm curious where this huge youth turnout is visible right now though

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

infernal machines posted:

the one tory i know who ever talks politics with me was just lamenting that there weren't many younger people getting into the party.

otoh, eviljoven has said the opposite, twice now

they're not so much into the party as they are into pee pee

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm sure zoomers love watersports, but seriously, is someone polling 18-24 year olds for this or is it more of a gut thing?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i'm sure zoomers love watersports, but seriously, is someone polling 18-24 year olds for this or is it more of a gut thing?

i dont know about 18-24 but yes its a thing? https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/wave-of-young-voters-flocking-to-poilievre-surprised-even-campaign-insiders

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lmao.

"PP's campaign team informs us that he has the momentum of a runaway freight train, other Conservative insiders agree"

even this is bracketing age groups at 18-44 with the closest to youth being one poll of 18-29. not that natpo would have any reason to push a narrative of "younger voters are abandoning the liberals"

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 02:49 on Sep 14, 2022

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
A 50+ co worker said PP is going to change the world

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

PP is going to change the world

give him a chance, he just might

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
the youth vote will probably turn out this time

this time it's different

the most important election of your young little lives

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Besides that idiotic "indigenous people need to work not get compensation" idiocy from what 2008? What else has Pp done to show his true stripes? I got folks thinking he may be a smart choice and I need sources to look up. Most I can find is fluff cbc poo poo

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheBeaverton/status/1569768046683881473

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Besides that idiotic "indigenous people need to work not get compensation" idiocy from what 2008? What else has Pp done to show his true stripes? I got folks thinking he may be a smart choice and I need sources to look up. Most I can find is fluff cbc poo poo

well, there's his full throated support of bitcoin and the ottawa occupiers, most recently

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pokeyman posted:

the youth vote will probably turn out this time

this time it's different

the most important election of your young little lives

this is the thing. youth voters are loving weirdos and as a rule there are not so many of them. but i'm always suspicious when anyone pushes the "bringing out the youth vote" angle, because as a rule, they are not.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

this is the thing. youth voters are loving weirdos and as a rule there are not so many of them. but i'm always suspicious when anyone pushes the "bringing out the youth vote" angle, because as a rule, they are not.

39 is a young conservative voter so take it with a grain of salt

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

well, there's his full throated support of bitcoin and the ottawa occupiers, most recently

Hahahaha he's a bitcoin guy?? What a loving loser.

Convoy yeah just found that poo poo online. Thanks the folks who say he's great hated the convoy so hopefully this will give them something to chew on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ben shapino posted:

39 is a young conservative voter so take it with a grain of salt

well yeah, but i also love the idea the PP's charisma has a bunch of teens and twenty-somethings all jazzed up to vote for whatever old money dipshit is actually running in their riding