Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Vib Rib posted:

Won't the same AI they're using to whitewash The Little Mermaid also mean anyone could turn every single film or tv show out there into an all-black casting? Like this technology works both ways, and I don't think they'd be happy about it.

Oh man, i absolutely love this idea. I dont know enough about white supremacist filmography to suggest doing this with their favourite movie, but i would absolutely love to see their reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Birth of a Nation about to get even more confusing

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

My Spirit Otter posted:

Oh man, i absolutely love this idea. I dont know enough about white supremacist filmography to suggest doing this with their favourite movie, but i would absolutely love to see their reactions.

Do "American History X" and add changing all of the nazi flags to the black panther flag. Pretty sure they'd lose their poo poo.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

drunk mutt posted:

Do "American History X" and add changing all of the nazi flags to the black panther flag. Pretty sure they'd lose their poo poo.

I hate that american history x is a scathing indictment of white supremacy but it completely flies over their heads.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

My Spirit Otter posted:

Fight Club. C'mon.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

My Spirit Otter posted:

I hate that american history x is a scathing indictment of white supremacy but it completely flies over their heads.

Which is pretty much the story for most music/movie poo poo they hold dear.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
The amount of people getting upset about RATM suddenly "going woke"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Skwirl posted:

The amount of people getting upset about RATM suddenly "going woke"

Some of them work forces.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BioEnchanted posted:

Michael Mando AKA Michael Mammary amirite?

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Dabir posted:

Fight Club. C'mon.

But everybody has boobs, except Bob.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

BioEnchanted posted:

Michael Mando AKA Michael Mammary amirite?

Michael Womando was right there.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Read After Burning posted:

Apparently my younger cousin got spanked and grounded when he was caught watching Powerpuff Girls because "I don't want you turning out gay"...which makes no sense. That show has hella punching! Explosions! Mutant evil monkeys! Demons!

This was made extra funny by the fact that my mom grumbled at me watching the exact same show, because "it's for boys". :shrug:

i mean maybe the cousin watched the episode where a giant hot puss was rubbing on the the big muscle bad guy that beat all the other manly muscle men?

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

My Spirit Otter posted:

you could boil a LOT of boomer piss by doing it to Clint Eastwood and John Wayne films

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

A partner of mine once got a message from someone on one of the personals sites with this as his main profile picture:

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/0YQ9PGX.jpg :nws:

I have questions but I don't really want to know the answers

evobatman posted:

Why does my brain tell me that the vape is the most disturbing part of this?
I'm more disturbed by the possibilities of why squeezing his nipples make bubbles come out.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

AceClown posted:

you could boil a LOT of boomer piss by doing it to Clint Eastwood and John Wayne films

Ohhhh gently caress, definitely a lot of love for noted racist john wayne in the white supremacist crowd.

We need to get on this, people

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

AceClown posted:

Eh, Eastwood is one of those weird ones where he's too left for most of the right, but too right for most of the left. Like I've heard pro gun rednecks cuss his name and call him a queer-lover. :shrug:

People have been pissed at him ever since he came out as anti-gun, but he may have went further right in the past few years, I dunno.

Not denying he's a piece of poo poo! I just don't see him on the same level as John "I believe in white supremacy" Wayne.

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 03:10 on Sep 14, 2022

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is the one time that I want the Mouse’s crack team of lawyers to destroy the opposition.

OwlFancier posted:

uscpsc has been like that for ages, it's great.

Yeah no Zoomer was old enough to hold a job when they started.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
So Grimes is a young Earth creationist??
https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1569755587453530113

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

PhazonLink posted:

i mean maybe the cousin watched the episode where a giant hot puss was rubbing on the the big muscle bad guy that beat all the other manly muscle men?

What?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Grimes is like the personification of a Hot Topic, all of the half-assed t-shirt slogans existing as grotesque misshapen core tenets in her Kraft Dinner brain, with the superficiality to match

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Growing up I was told Satan planted the dinosaur bones to trick us, which didn't work on young me because dinosaurs are awesome.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

bobjr posted:

Growing up I was told Satan planted the dinosaur bones to trick us, which didn't work on young me because dinosaurs are awesome.

Dipping into ye olde photoshops folder for an image older than some goons.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

old bean factory posted:

I did have a thing for that yellow fish

I thought we all agreed to stop posting like this.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

A partner of mine once got a message from someone on one of the personals sites with this as his main profile picture:

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/0YQ9PGX.jpg :nws:

I have questions but I don't really want to know the answers

gdi

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

growing incensed someone reported this so i have to look at it. reading other people's comments and reloading the image to learn and confirm new things about it. i'm no longer well. looking at my fish tank and thinking "you won't betray me like that would you?" to my fish. kinda want to ban the reporter but i'm feeling just. you live another day reporter person.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

lol

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The Saddest Rhino posted:

growing incensed someone reported this so i have to look at it. reading other people's comments and reloading the image to learn and confirm new things about it. i'm no longer well. looking at my fish tank and thinking "you won't betray me like that would you?" to my fish. kinda want to ban the reporter but i'm feeling just. you live another day reporter person.

I just wanted you to click the image rhino, geeze

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Don't think about Flounder's hog

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Philippe posted:

Don't think about Flounder's hog

Great now you got me thinking about it :thanks:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Well she was dumb enough to be in a relationship with Musk, so...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

God sounds like a huge dick

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
She's a younger earth creationist. 6000 years old? Crusty, gross. 4000 years old? Perfect. A few more iterations and they'll determine the earth doesn't exist yet, and then we'll get to see what the big bang looks like.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Earth is a 4,000 year old dinosaur in the body of an 8 year old

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Martman posted:

a 4,000 year old dinosaur in the body of an 8 year old

[Prince Andrew joke goes here]

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Powered Descent posted:

[Prince Andrew joke goes here]

Oof

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Grimes, of the “hide your second kid with Musk and have it awkwardly revealed during an interview” Grimes’?

Sometimes it’s a weird “it’s a joke bro!!!!”, but that concerning grain of truth, woof

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I understand that she's very stupid but I think k she's shitposting

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Grimes is a poo poo-poster, but it doesn't stop her being bad at it and dumb like her ex.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

When the leaves begin to fall
I gotta catch em all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Vib Rib posted:

Won't the same AI they're using to whitewash The Little Mermaid also mean anyone could turn every single film or tv show out there into an all-black casting? Like this technology works both ways, and I don't think they'd be happy about it.

Lol if you think AI people remember to train AIs on non-white folks