Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Pikmin 4arm probably, just because of all the farms

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Oh Don Piano posted:

pikmin forearm? what?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wish I got to see more from my friends Wario and Donkey Kong today.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

pikmin forearm? what?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh Don Piano posted:

because of all the different costumes and looks you can apply to the main character, we're proud to present Pikmin 4skin.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

because of all the different costumes and looks you can apply to the main character, we're proud to present Pikmin 4skin.

Lol nooooo

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pikmin 4antaflesh

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Oh Don Piano posted:

Pikmin 4antaflesh

Huh?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Hope Harvestella is good, i'm glad there's a demo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/wheel_able/status/1569773726039965696?s=20&t=vS69HW4ZtlKt5tEB1Gmpbw

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Splatoon 3 looks like it's fun but what if I'm too old and set in my ways for gyro controls? is it good for morons like me

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Splatoon 3 looks like it's fun but what if I'm too old and set in my ways for gyro controls? is it good for morons like me

if you cant do the gyro controls youll get matched up with the 5 year olds you can beat instead of the 8 year olds who will destroy you

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Splatoon 2 was the game that taught me to like gyro controls so there's still a chance

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Miyamoto, you son of a bitch, you got me again

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Badass Looks

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
is octopath traveler good? i read the combat system kicks rear end but also that theres a lot of grinding involved which may be a turn off for me

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Nutmeg posted:

is octopath traveler good? i read the combat system kicks rear end but also that theres a lot of grinding involved which may be a turn off for me

eh, it's alright, it didn't hold my attention

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

its like an 8/10. some of the writings good and some stinks, some of the characters are good nd some stink, the battle system kicks rear end, and theres a few cool ways to break the game if you get super into it. the only grinding is maybe if you want to fight th optional superboss, everything else you naturally level to

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nutmeg posted:

it's good and not really grindy at all. There isn't really an overall plot to speak of and I guess the structure is a bit disappointing for a lot of people but I found it really charming and simple throughout, a good game to play through a chapter or so in the Switch at bedtime

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

octopath has a single grinding session and its after you die to the super duper final boss and realize that its going to take an hour to get back to it without being allowed to save

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

said boss is the best part of the game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

absolutely

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think gyro controls are kind of intuitive. I turn the sensitivity down and use the stick for aiming and allow the gyro to do fine targeting. Also you can just turn it off.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thank You Nintendo

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Octopath Traveler is good but it is also structured in such a way that makes it really easy to see its flaws. I didn't finish it, but I keep coming back to it anyway. It was an extremely effective advertisement for Octopath Traveler 2.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The characters in the new fire emblem were designed by a vtuber artist lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Alaois posted:

The characters in the new fire emblem were designed by a vtuber artist lmao

the hemorrhoids in yur rear end were designed by a hateful god bitch. disappear!