Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Alaois posted:

The characters in the new fire emblem were designed by a vtuber artist lmao

Oh awesome. Nice. It's SO loving nice to come into the Imp Zone, one of the last safe bastions on the sa forums and see some loving rear end in a top hat spewing Mika Pikazo hate all over my screen.

gently caress you dude. gently caress off back to the troll forums with this K***f***s poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Fungah! posted:

the hemorrhoids in yur rear end were designed by a hateful god bitch. disappear!

lmao

Hizke posted:

Oh awesome. Nice. It's SO loving nice to come into the Imp Zone, one of the last safe bastions on the sa forums and see some loving rear end in a top hat spewing Mika Pikazo hate all over my screen.

gently caress you dude. gently caress off back to the troll forums with this K***f***s poo poo

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Fungah! posted:

the hemorrhoids in yur rear end were designed by a hateful god bitch. disappear!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Alaois posted:

yea and your tiny rear end baby dick was sculpted by michael angelo

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Hizke posted:

insane anime posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

insane anime posted:

thats right

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Alaois posted:

thats right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5wNeSPzfQ

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Say the line carlos

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Alaois posted:

it's cool that you knew this offhand and shared it totally unprompted

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

insane anime posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Alaois posted:

thats right

Look motherfucker.. You stupid bitch! Me and my friends here, we're gonna k-- ...no. The last time I said it, very bad things nearly happened to me. [In hushed whisper scream] This isn't finished you little bastard. I'm gonna.. OHH!! I'm gonna make you hurt.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

Look motherfucker.. You stupid bitch! Me and my friends here, we're gonna k-- ...no. The last time I said it, very bad things nearly happened to me. [In hushed whisper scream] This isn't finished you little bastard. I'm gonna.. OHH!! I'm gonna make you hurt.

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

(in Demonius' Voice): This is what they tooken of you. *shakes head* This of what- This is what was tooken from you. *smiles aggressively*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(in Demonius' Voice): This is what they tooken of you. *shakes head* This of what- This is what was tooken from you. *smiles aggressively*

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
can i buy theatrhythm yet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao so much at this holy poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

copy posted:

lmfao so much at this holy poo poo

Lmao that’s tight.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Anyone tried the Harvestella demo yet? Seems cool

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

Anyone tried the Harvestella demo yet? Seems cool

I didn’t get a chance to get too deep into it but I’ve played some. Largely seems like Rune Factory 5 but with the art, story, and setting done by Square, which is basically what I want out of it lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Easy Come Easy Golf is only $20 since I guess it's a mobile port but its still pretty fun. Clap Hanz has done it again

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hizke posted:

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bayo 3 theme song owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoZpl1PA8U4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Between Xeno and Splatoon 3 it's insane how much i've played my switch for the last month after not using it for like a year lol. Thank you Nintendo