Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

Madkal posted:

I'm a bit confused by the contradictory hashtags of #trumpisgoingtojail and #trumpwasright

I guess if you're conspiratorially inclined, they aren't really contradictory. "Trump was right, but the deep state is just too powerful so now he's going to jail."

But mostly I think it's spamming hashtags to chase views.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Why would someone know a random plane landing in DC would have Trump in it?

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Registration / flight plans?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Charliegrs posted:

There are pictures of him gettting off the plane in his golf attire, which is not something he usually wears off the course

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Madkal posted:

I'm a bit confused by the contradictory hashtags of #trumpisgoingtojail and #trumpwasright

I assume that the person posting it is just trying to make sure that the video pops up in both of those bubbles.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Charliegrs posted:

There are apps devoted to tracking celebrities. Bots track flights and the registered owners of them. There's a whole industry out there dedicated to tracking the movements of famous people.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://twitter.com/Jodiannoyed/status/1569162818221490176

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
I heard a speculation that maybe Trump is in DC for a medical issue and needs to go to Walter Reed. Would he really need to go all the way to DC there isn't some federal medical facility in Florida?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Charliegrs posted:

I heard a speculation that maybe Trump is in DC for a medical issue and needs to go to Walter Reed. Would he really need to go all the way to DC there isn't some federal medical facility in Florida?

It's free for him. That's all Trump cares about.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
He's not in Florida during the summer, but in New Jersey.

Poked around Dulles' Arrivals on Flightradar24 for today but don't see N725DT.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Just a reminder that there is a Trump National Golf Club located down the road from Dulles. Change the airport to say Newark and the club to Bedminster and then insert NY AG related chatter and you might have the same results on twitter.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

In the dumbest timeline, all the stolen top secrets documents are scattered across his various country clubs, so this all scans.

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tayter Swift posted:

He's not in Florida during the summer, but in New Jersey.

Poked around Dulles' Arrivals on Flightradar24 for today but don't see N725DT.

I think N725DT is opted out of tracking sites because it does not turn up with any history anywhere (I may just be using the search incorrectly).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jaxyon posted:

Well it is comforting for me to know that the judge just openly ignoring the law is considered qualified.

Most laws are there to protect the powerful, when following them would run counter to that goal it's suddenly fine to just ignore them

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
September 28th, according to this news vid:

https://youtu.be/mD4OCngl8H8

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Well, it’s been 4 days since DoJ told Cannon to exempt the highly classified NATIONAL SECURITY documents from her special master order on the grounds that not doing so makes no sense and also jeopardizes the ENTIRE COUNTRY and potentially threatens a multiple nation international incident or worse or be appealed.

So, what grounds is she going to cite for not providing the exemption? I think I’m leaning towards, “because we (she, we already know it’s hooey and trump hasn’t claimed it) can’t know yet if they haven’t already been declassified so therefore the FBI must be stayed from determining if they are classified because otherwise Trumps legacy might be harmed and that’s wrong.

There’s an outside chance that DoJ showed her the contents of a few documents and explained the immediate consequences if this poo poo don’t get cleaned up fast and she understands the seriousness of the problem now, but, LOL…

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

We won't know anything shown in camera anyway. I'm increasingly of the mind that whatever happens, will happen in DC and not in SDFL.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Trump is bringing back his unsold intel in exchange for clemency #truestory #buttryemails

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

You can generally track a flight pretty easily but I don't know if that holds true for former presidents 🤔

Who technically owns that plane / it's registration? Is it his? I really don't know what his air fleet consists of nowadays

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

cr0y posted:

You can generally track a flight pretty easily but I don't know if that holds true for former presidents 🤔

Who technically owns that plane / it's registration? Is it his? I really don't know what his air fleet consists of nowadays

He apparently created a different company to own each one of his aircraft.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

cr0y posted:

It's a simple form with the FAA to hide your tracking information from those public trackers so he probably did that.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
Merrick Garland making it rain subpoenas

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/12/justice-subpoena-trump-aides-00056274

quote:

The Justice Department has issued some 40 subpoenas to aides of former President Donald Trump regarding Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, POLITICO confirmed Monday.
On his show Monday night, Fox News host Tucker Carlson said he had obtained a copy of a subpoena that was issued and that it pertained to “any claim that the vice president and/or the president of the Senate had the authority to reject or to choose not to count presidential electors.” POLITICO was not able to independently verify the language of the subpoena

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

“I have in this envelope a letter indicting every brave patriot who defended our president.”

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

mdemone posted:

We won't know anything shown in camera anyway. I'm increasingly of the mind that whatever happens, will happen in DC and not in SDFL.

I think you’re right. The 11th circuit is going to look at DoJs appeal and collectively say, “Not our problem, fundamentally it’s a PRA issue and a search warrant issue both of which are owned by DC”

Unless they are even more trump hacks than cannon.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Murgos posted:

Unless they are even more trump hacks than cannon.

It's a majority Trump appointed circuit

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Jaxyon posted:

It's a majority Trump appointed circuit

I know, doesn’t mean they are all hacks though. Many Trump judges excoriated the kraken team and their compatriots during the 60 case election losing streak.

Cannon just seems to be up there with Rao and Walker in unashamed political rulings.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

cr0y posted:

It may not even been him, it could easily have been the Secret Service not wanting to broadcast the location of a FPOTUS for anyone to gently caress with in flight. Someone shines a green laser into the pilot during landing? Well, the USSS would be against that sort of thing.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
New unsealed parts of the affidavit released.
https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/status/1569816589188616192
https://twitter.com/notComey/status/1569825053973397508

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

"Played a role" is doing so much goddamn heavy lifting here.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Why would you link a tweet from “TuckFrump” embedding an alternet story and do zero context work

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well now I feel silly quoting that post just to take issue with the "played a role" bit without even considering the source

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Looks like Mike Lindell is another one of those Trump advisors the FBI served with a subpoena and took his phone.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1569847934849634306

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yep, here's the stuff to seize from the warrant:

quote:

"ATTACHMENT B Items to be Seized I. The physical cellular telephone assigned call number [Redacted] "LINDELL CELLPHONE"; and

2. All records and information on the LINDELL CELLPHONE that constitute fruits, evidence, or instrumentalities of violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1028(aX7) (identity theft), 1030(aX5XA)(intentional damage to a protected computer), and/or 311 (conspiracy to cufflink identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer)-(the "SUBJECT OFFENSES")-those violations involving Tina Peters, Conan James Hayes, Belinda Knisley, Sandra Brown, Sherronna Bishop, Michael Lindell, and/or Douglas Frank, among other co-conspirators known and unknown to the government (the "SUBJECTS"), since November 1, 2020, including:

a. All records and information relating to damage to any Dominion computerized voting system, including any impairment to, or attempt to impair, the integrity or availability of data, a program, a system, or information:

b. All records and information relating to BIOS on any Dominion computerized voting system, including any modification to, or attempt to modify, a BIOS setting.

c. All records and information relating to the attachment of any peripheral to any Dominion computerized voting system, including any USB flash storage drive or other external storage media;

d. All records and information relating to the operation of any Optical Disc Drive on any Dominion computerized voting system, including the use or attempted use of CDs or DVDs to run software:

e. All records and information relating to any software, program, application, or code used to obtain information about the configuration. security features, contents, or vulnerabilities of any Dominion computerized voting system;

f. All records and information relating to authorization or lack of authorization to damage or modify any Dominion computerized voting system;

g. All records and information relating to any attempted or successful misappropriation, theft, conversion, transfer, or exfiltration of any proprietary hardware, software, or other data;

h. All records and information relating to Conan James Hayes' use of another person's name, photograph, credentials, or other identifying information or documents;

i. All records and information indicating the geographical location of any SUBJECT.

j. All records and information indicating the state of mind of any SUBJECT, as it relates to the SUBJECT OFFENSES discussed in the Affidavit;

k. All records and information indicating attempts by any SUBJECT to conceal an individual's involvement in the SUBJECT OFFENSES;

l. All records and information indicating the identity of any person(s)-including records that help reveal the whereabouts of the person(s)- who communicated with any SUBJECT about any matters related to the commission of the SUBJECT OFFENSES;

m. Evidence of who used, owned, or controlled the LINDELL CELLPHONE at the time the things described in this warrant were created, edited, or deleted, such as logs, registry entries, configuration files, saved usernames and passwords, documents, browsing history, user profiles, email, email contacts, chat, instant messaging logs, photographs, and correspondence;

n. Evidence of software, or the lack thereof, that would allow others to control the LINDELL CELLPHONE, such as viruses, Trojan horses, and other forms of malicious software, as well as evidence of the presence or absence of security software designed to detect malicious software;

o. Evidence of the attachment to the LINDELL CELLPHONE of other storage devices or similar containers for electronic evidence.

p. Evidence of counter-forensic programs (and associated data) that are designed to eliminate data from the LINDELL CELLPHONE:

q. Evidence of the times the LINDELL CELLPHONE was used:

r. Passwords, encryption keys, and other access devices that may be necessary to access the LINDELL CELLPHONE;

s. Volatile data and volatile memory stored in the LINDELL CELLPHONE;

t. Documentation and manuals that may be necessary to access the LINDELL CELLPHONE or applications on the LINDELL CELLPHONE, or to conduct a forensic examination of the LINDELL CELLPHONE;

u. Records of or information about Internet Protocol addresses used by the LINDELL CELLPHONE."
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-fbi-phone-seized-search-warrant-1742813

That's a lot of stuff. From here

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Modification of Dominion voting machine BIOS? Well well, that sure is interesting.

Further reading the complaint, it looks like what they are suspecting is that he or one of his operators was involved in a scheme to modify Dominion voting machines by booting off a USB drive, which would require going into the BIOS to enable that setting. After the USB boot they could copy data. I'm surprised however that the dominion machines are (presumably) not having their hard drives encrypted.

Cimber fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 14, 2022

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Cimber posted:

Modification of Dominion voting machine BIOS? Well well, that sure is interesting.

Further reading the complaint, it looks like what they are suspecting is that he or one of his operators was involved in a scheme to modify Dominion voting machines by booting off a USB drive, which would require going into the BIOS to enable that setting. After the USB boot they could copy data. I'm surprised however that the dominion machines are (presumably) not having their hard drives encrypted.

I might be a simple programmer working for the financial services and gaming industries right now but that is the the least surprising part of this.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Cimber posted:

I'm surprised however that the dominion machines are (presumably) not having their hard drives encrypted.

It doesn’t say that? You would be doing Lindell and his cronies a gross disservice to assume they thought further than dumping the drive contents.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Cimber posted:

My brother in Christ they are probably running windows XP embedded

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

My brother in Christ they are probably running windows XP embedded

This is not a joke.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
J06 committee got a load of secret service texts and material.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-14/house-panel-gets-more-secret-service-records-in-jan-6-probe?leadSource=uverify%20wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Fuschia tude posted:

Looks like Mike Lindell is another one of those Trump advisors the FBI served with a subpoena and took his phone.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1569847934849634306

all we need for this image to be complete is to imagine he's at the drive up window yelling about identifying as a combat helicopter or some poo poo when a bunch of humvee cops wearing so much body armor they're wider than they are tall just dive down on ripcords or whatever