Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

username/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
It's the piss trickle thats the *chefs kiss* in that photo

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

It's the piss trickle thats the *chefs kiss* in that photo

The piss was actually what made the photo click for me so I knew what it was

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

LastInLine posted:

Surely the ripple effect.

I just remembered Trump in the 2016 primary debate being asked about Iraq and whether GWB should've been impeached for Iraq and him responding in a clear, cogent manner that they told us there were weapons of mass destruction, they knew there weren't any, and that they lied intentionally right to Jeb's! face all while the crowd was cheering wildly and the media acting like he was the crazy one.

He actually did make some good points in 2016, then he followed through on none of it because it was easier to just get absorbed into the Republican party. Still, Trump destroying an entire generation of Republican presidential contenders was kind of incredible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump has said so much poo poo that a fair amount of it is accidentally true. much like that cat that says "oh long johnson", it doesn't actually mean anything.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
yeah it’s easy to have the right opinion on something when you have had at some point every possible opinion on those things

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I'm sad they'll never be another 2016 Republican primary ever again.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Echo Chamber posted:

yeah that was a wonderful time. goddamn what great political theater none of it mattered but it was so, so funny

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

papa john talking about how colonel sanders used to call black people the n word

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://mobile.twitter.com/meghanmccain/status/1110362826533732353

The coward Denise deleted her tweet

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Character assassination of Meghan McCain by the coward Denise McAllister

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

a fatguy baldspot posted:

yeah that was a wonderful time. goddamn what great political theater none of it mattered but it was so, so funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-s7eG2ckN4

IT'S RUBIO!

e: goddamn I forgot he called him "this total choke artist", the man was brutal

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Echo Chamber posted:

A decade ago we thought the 2012 R primary was the top of American insanity, now we think the 2016 one is.

I'm excited for 2024. :allears:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

One More Fat Nerd posted:

A decade ago we thought the 2012 R primary was the top of American insanity, now we think the 2016 one is.

I'm excited for 2024. :allears:

The debates are going to be amazing, especially if they do another b-tier "kids table" debate. Just 8 MTG clones up there trying to swat each other mid debate and screeching about the deep state

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Washington post called gw the "next FDR" immediately post-9/11

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Trump using his bully pulpit to destroy all of his wannabes might be entertaining. But the 2024 clown car also needs some sort of old guard, anti-Trump foil who won't flame out months before Iowa to match 2016's entertainment value. I doubt that many Resistance Libs will change their party to prop up Liz Cheney or whoever (I wish it would happen though, but I think they'll stick with supporting Biden in the Dem primary from the quaint threat he might get a spirited challenge, because liberals have been on edge against the Dem base since 2016.)

Maybe if Trump doesn't run (unlikely), and Don Jr or Ivanka try to continue the dynasty, they might function as the new Jeb for the army of MTG and DeSantis clones to destroy.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Trump being legally barred from running for office because he is actively being indicted by the Pentagon and running anyway is gonna own.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Do you think there are people trying to talk Jeb! into running again

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Takanago posted:

Do you think there are people trying to talk Jeb! into running again

no one, not even Jeb! himself, wants Jeb! to run again

I mean, I do, but purely for schadenfreude purposes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I really do wish I had bought the $75 guac bowl and the young jeb tanktop

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

ken starr

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

gets famous for the Starr Report showing how Clinton was a serial liar and an adulterer.

joins the Trump defense team for Impeachment 2020 and contradicts all the stuff he said in 1998

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The Podestas just being the creepiest, ugliest, most obvious serial killer pedophiles in the entire US political landscape and absolutely everyone, including the Clintons, just completely not giving a poo poo

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

moist turtleneck posted:

I bought the official Jeb! 2016 button off eBay.

also, the official Cruz/Fiorina button.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol glad all this outreach worked

https://magazine.promomarketing.com/article/6-cool-campaign-items-for-millennials/

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

gets famous for the Starr Report showing how Clinton was a serial liar and an adulterer.

joins the Trump defense team for Impeachment 2020 and contradicts all the stuff he said in 1998

Iirc he was on the Epstein defense team too

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

moist turtleneck posted:

excuse me it was the $75 Guaca Bowle

the horrible pun is essential

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The "cool" in the link above reminded me off all the prewritten articles to celebrate the coronation of Hillary and her family after the 2016 that still went to print after Trump's victory.

https://mobile.twitter.com/variety_claudia/status/854075323314429952

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
h.r. mcmaster completely torpedoing his military career by becoming trumps security chief

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

The Podestas just being the creepiest, ugliest, most obvious serial killer pedophiles in the entire US political landscape and absolutely everyone, including the Clintons, just completely not giving a poo poo

is there more to this than pizzagate and proximity to Clintons? It's easy to believe, thats for sure

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

MD2020 posted:

The "cool" in the link above reminded me off all the prewritten articles to celebrate the coronation of Hillary and her family after the 2016 that still went to print after Trump's victory.

https://mobile.twitter.com/variety_claudia/status/854075323314429952

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the possibility of chelsea clinton entering politics is a constant source of low level dread :D

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

spent all morning thinking this was ken bone until someone posted the lewinsky tweet

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

the possibility of chelsea clinton entering politics is a constant source of low level dread :D

What if it's her turn though? She might be so qualified!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

good news I still have an oustanding toxx (not sure if perma?) that she'd never run for a federal-level office

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Orange Devil posted:

What if it's her turn though? She might be so qualified!

That power of women they were talking aboit? Strictly hereditary.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Al Gore was nearly President when 9/11 happened.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

britishbornandbread posted:

Al Gore was nearly President when 9/11 happened.

Al Gore would have been president if he thought he should be president. When it came down to it though, the man voted against himself and so gave us George W Bush but won immortal renown in liberal circles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
And then he became a hypeman for a documentary nobody gives a poo poo about lol