Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

They should add multi person emotes so you can punt Lalas that use /deride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Oxyclean posted:

They should add multi person emotes so you can punt Lalas

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Onean posted:

New stuff coming to the cash shop in about an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA1JTq2u78c

My wallet is in danger.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i half expect krile to be wearing that outfit next expansion

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
People complain about the potato sack fashion choices in ARR and then go out and buy that stuff with real money.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

sassassin posted:

People complain about the potato sack fashion choices in ARR and then go out and buy that stuff with real money.

excuse me but it's a designer potato sack

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

It’s a kigurumi and it’s cute and my Au Ra is going to wear it to beat up the Proto-Carbuncle. :colbert:

I just wish it didn’t hide Miqo’te and Au Ra tails…

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Um, are there any unlock conditions for Island Sanctuary workshop recipes? I have all the mats needed for the Island Gardening Scythe and Rank 8 and it doesn't appear on the list.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The cat ear hoodie and the leather jacket with the moogles on the back are good.

Even if I'm not gonna drop $20 on either of them.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Um, are there any unlock conditions for Island Sanctuary workshop recipes? I have all the mats needed for the Island Gardening Scythe and Rank 8 and it doesn't appear on the list.

Is your cabin fully upgraded?

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Arist posted:

Is your cabin fully upgraded?

Yeah, have every building upgraded. All I have left is the last mammet tools and landmark once I get to rank 9.

EDIT: And in terms of missing things, I have just 2 rare mats from Granaries, 2 fproduces and Sanctuary Horns.

EDIT 2: And Horns are no longer a problem, I just catch the Island Billy.

GiantRockFromSpace fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 14, 2022

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

I think you have to actually get to rank 9 to get all the recipes. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere either but I had a similar moment last week, where certain items were simply not on the list until I hit rank 9. I cannot find any information on this anywhere, though, so the unlock conditions may be different.

Magil Zeal fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Sep 14, 2022

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

you need to get the farm/pasture to its final state then talk to the npc in front of them about automation for the recipe to appear

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Bloody Emissary posted:

In my experience, PF Devour prog groups are pool prog groups in reality. I've only been in two groups so far where everyone managed to get some sort of shared standard down and consistently stop making mistakes within the first few pulls.

And before anyone brings up the obvious commonality there, I do pools perfectly 90% of the time on account of playing melee, who have the easiest time of them. I make all my mistakes on Double Rush instead :colbert:

I'm not sure why people are so insistent on "just find someone and a pool" as their strat. Since you always get two at melee and two at range it's very easy to set up a priority system. Here's some images I mocked up for my group:

Just split your ranged (or whoever's pretending to be ranged for this mechanic) in half, we simply have each dps pick a healer and keep them for devour pools, and it's very quick to know where you should be headed. I assume the melee could do something similar but given the ones we've got... well, they're "never do it the simple way if you can find a complicated one" sorts of people.

Maybe tomorrow we'll get past devour. Last week we started getting there consistently by the end of the night. Fingers crossed.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
The way we do it essentially just has the first ranged pair start SW and move CW until they find one, and the other ranged pair starts SE and move CCW. Melee pairs do similar in the middle.

Then we have set spots for the post devour ones because they're set position.

Devour is hell because it boils down to "Can you walk in two short straight lines that are marked and then stand still?" and the answer is no.

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n

Bruceski posted:

I'm not sure why people are so insistent on "just find someone and a pool" as their strat. Since you always get two at melee and two at range it's very easy to set up a priority system. Here's some images I mocked up for my group:

Just split your ranged (or whoever's pretending to be ranged for this mechanic) in half, we simply have each dps pick a healer and keep them for devour pools, and it's very quick to know where you should be headed. I assume the melee could do something similar but given the ones we've got... well, they're "never do it the simple way if you can find a complicated one" sorts of people.

PF tanks/melee are the same way, I think. I've been suggesting tanks A -> B -> C and melee D -> C -> B if/when my group gets confused for a while now, but it never seems to catch on. :argh:

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

i've been doing ranged prioritize north/west and healers south/east

surprised to hear it's been tripping PF up

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
For the Callback campaign, where you invite players who let their subscription lapse, can it only be done with accounts you're already friends with in-game?

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Bruceski posted:

Maybe tomorrow we'll get past devour. Last week we started getting there consistently by the end of the night. Fingers crossed.

PF seems to have settled on this method and you can just assume it'll work this way unless stated otherwise now.

The real annoyance is half the PF groups not specifying who takes which post-Devour puddle, and staying silent about it unless you explicitly ask. Probably a red flag about expectations of actually getting past Devour, tbh.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Thundarr posted:

PF seems to have settled on this method and you can just assume it'll work this way unless stated otherwise now.

The real annoyance is half the PF groups not specifying who takes which post-Devour puddle, and staying silent about it unless you explicitly ask. Probably a red flag about expectations of actually getting past Devour, tbh.

They don't want to let on that they've never seen the post-Devour puddles.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
every clear party I saw in pf had THMR ABCD

they might not be specifying it because there's just an accepted strat everyone does

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
whelp I'm officially tired of chasing animals across the pasture to feed and care for them and tired of barely scraping by on premium feed. downgrading to medium feed and putting everything under care of the mammets!

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

YggiDee posted:

For the Callback campaign, where you invite players who let their subscription lapse, can it only be done with accounts you're already friends with in-game?

Yes, the way you invite them is through the friends list.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Magil Zeal posted:

I think you have to actually get to rank 9 to get all the recipes. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere either but I had a similar moment last week, where certain items were simply not on the list until I hit rank 9. I cannot find any information on this anywhere, though, so the unlock conditions may be different.

Probably this since I already unlocked automation way back. I guess I'll make D3 a rest day since I can't actually make the good groove movers/money makers.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

First off, they really fuckin need to add a Sort By Time to Create in the Supply and Demand window so I don't have to keep switching back and forth to check.

Second, looks like tomorrow is a silver ear cuffs day. Earrings aren't exactly on peak, but they're the only half decent thing to combo them with. Or is the garden scythe actually a better thing to make?

I only ask because the Google doc is being absolutely crushed right now and it won't load for me.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Thundarr posted:

First off, they really fuckin need to add a Sort By Time to Create in the Supply and Demand window so I don't have to keep switching back and forth to check.

Second, looks like tomorrow is a silver ear cuffs day. Earrings aren't exactly on peak, but they're the only half decent thing to combo them with. Or is the garden scythe actually a better thing to make?

I only ask because the Google doc is being absolutely crushed right now and it won't load for me.

i wish they'd add both crafting time and the base value to the supply/demand window, it would help a lot.

from what i saw earlier it's knife> scythe> cuffs> scythe

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
"So, GDE, what're you gonna do now that you finally got around to buying an apartment? Got any fun furniture plans?"

Me, immediately:

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Kerrzhe posted:

i wish they'd add both crafting time and the base value to the supply/demand window, it would help a lot.

from what i saw earlier it's knife> scythe> cuffs> scythe

Thanks. And man, workshop math is a bit too much for me to figure out myself so I'm glad somebody else is, lol.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Fat Cat set..... good.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

now do one from the back with your hair clipping through the hood :v:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Are those modded scales?

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

Are those modded scales?

Yep! Modded teeth too. I’d link to the scales but uh. The previews are NSFW. Works fine with the SFW version of Bibo + and also shows up on vanilla gear just fine though. They’re the Petite Scorpion scales.

Teeth are from Everyone Bites, with the Fangs option enabled for Au Ra.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

extremely happy with my purchase

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Kerrzhe posted:

extremely happy with my purchase

okay now for hroth that's a powerful glam

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
The hood works on Viera but since it cancels out the ears it makes me feel really short.

And I have like the floppy ears so it's not even that much of a difference but when I did the dream fitting it was like "Oh, that's a little off-putting."

I got so used to the ears. But I've also wanted a hood that hides the ears for certain glams and RP purposes, so I may still get this when I get paid next. It'll do.

I still want the Crystal Exarch's outfit, though, complete with spooky face-hiding hood. A man can dream.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Would it come with or without the crystallization?

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Thundarr posted:

Thanks. And man, workshop math is a bit too much for me to figure out myself so I'm glad somebody else is, lol.

Scythe is more cowries per hour than plain silver ear cuffs today, and since you're filling with silver the 12h vs 16h is irrelevant.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

HackensackBackpack posted:

The hood works on Viera but since it cancels out the ears it makes me feel really short.

And I have like the floppy ears so it's not even that much of a difference but when I did the dream fitting it was like "Oh, that's a little off-putting."

I got so used to the ears. But I've also wanted a hood that hides the ears for certain glams and RP purposes, so I may still get this when I get paid next. It'll do.

I still want the Crystal Exarch's outfit, though, complete with spooky face-hiding hood. A man can dream.

Fun fact: his spooky face is actually part of his face texture.

Not that that can’t be made part of a hat of course.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

hopeandjoy posted:

Yep! Modded teeth too. I’d link to the scales but uh. The previews are NSFW. Works fine with the SFW version of Bibo + and also shows up on vanilla gear just fine though. They’re the Petite Scorpion scales.

Teeth are from Everyone Bites, with the Fangs option enabled for Au Ra.

thanks for the meth teeth mod i guess lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grayshift
May 31, 2013
Island chat: I think I'm going rest day tomorrow (cycle 4). I guess I could do a groove building day too, maybe (boiled egg -> parsnip salad) x3. It would be lousy if the high earners for the week (scale fingers & crook) both peaked on day 5 and I'm caught with only 21 groove.

But we can tell sheepfluff rug will be insufficient days 5 & 6 so there'll be at least one decent craft those days.