Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:therapy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

gonadic io posted:

This but Liz's face

or in this style

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

That's brilliant

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

HELP

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The King is the subject of an ongoing investigation.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Nonsense posted:

The King is the subject of an ongoing investigation.

I think that got stopped now? not like they can do anything to him

fount of justice and that

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

gently caress Liz isn't Camilla the Queen now?

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

He's bluffing

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Nope, just like Phil wasn't King.
She is the King's Consort.
'The bit on the side he is doing until he gets bored and chops off her head'.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Queen Consort.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

joke of a country

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

HappyCamperGL posted:

Queen Consort.

There's a certain type of royalist that is very clear that this is her title but was fine with Phil being described as Prince.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

have you ever seen a people who so love to be subjects. who love to be stepped on, to be hereditarily ruled. standing in a big line doing their jaw exercises to better deepthroat a boot. kinda slutty.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

use my app Queuer to sell your spot in the line to lazy rich people, probably by bitcoins or nfts or something

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

charles would be all over this once boris explains the implication

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

bitmap posted:

have you ever seen a people who so love to be subjects. who love to be stepped on, to be hereditarily ruled. standing in a big line doing their jaw exercises to better deepthroat a boot. kinda slutty.

https://twitter.com/ironagegamer/status/1490774878152232962

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

bitmap posted:

I met a guy who liked to be stepped on and can confirm he was very slutty. Don't know his opinions on the queen though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

bitmap posted:

I know they're a bit stricter about this sort of thing in Thailand but does that count?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/status/1570314755167997952

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
fuckin lmao

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

CoolCab posted:

fuckin lmao

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

:vince:

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

emptyquote

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/NiallMacSuain/status/1570175684215214081?s=20&t=w_OZPDvAUh1rR32EcVXROQ

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how can the queue poo poo be real, I take back any criticisms of YA dystopian novels

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

you leave the queue, you die in real life

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The tweet that really made The Queue nightmarish for me is the one that pointed out that you can't bring chairs or anything because you're not just camped out waiting like a queue for tickets or something, you're perpetually shuffling forward for 24 hours or until you quit The Queue

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Loving the cringe face he makes at servants because he gets overwhelmed by a pen tray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvFiPNLgpsE

They should probably stop filming this guy when he has to do anything.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

on our way to pay respects

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
I wonder if anyone has joined the queue again to see the box a second time. Come on, there's gotta be some royalist fucker just absolutely determined to get on TV and spend their 15 minutes of fame being the Person Who Queued Twice To See The Queen

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
twice, lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

wow

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
So has Truss said how she is going to pay for tax cuts and price subsidies? How is high speed 2 going? Any plans for keeping the quid above a dollar? There are some many things going on in the UK!

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Ardennes posted:

So has Truss said how she is going to pay for tax cuts and price subsidies? How is high speed 2 going? Any plans for keeping the quid above a dollar? There are some many things going on in the UK!

she's going to sell the magic money tree and then blame the next government for it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ardennes posted:

borrowing m8

gonna do a Reagan on us

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
The savings on lube will fund it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Ardennes posted:

Excuse me the queen is dead. Have some respect.