Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im here for the goon donations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
You’re leaving out the part where after you contacted me this morning, I gave you as much evidence as I could fit into one PM starting with my diagnosis and hospital stay in March 2020. I gave you hospital armbands with dates, evidence of chemotherapy, more hospital info.

I gave you the names and locations of the hospitals and cancer centers I went to. I gave you the name of my workplace and former boss who helped me post lobectomy. I offered to send pictures of scars. I gave you a TROVE of personal information to verify things I said. In my threads I frequently posted selfies, screenshots of insurance claims, bank account screenshots to show I’m not hoarding goon dollars for nefarious purposes.

In my diary thread in PMF I was open about receiving news I was in remission for lymphoma. About being thrilled about that. About it returning briefly in 2021 and being less thrilled about that because it frankly doesn’t happen often. About the fact that the PET scan I received during care for the returning lymphoma revealed I had breast cancer. I talked briefly in my now hidden diary thread about my mother’s own struggle with breast cancer and how this scared me because like hers, it came suddenly and viciously.

I don’t like talking about my mother so I don’t on social media. This extends to a terrifying disease that’s got me hosed up mentally that we share. IDK what to say, that’s on me for not talking more about the cancer part. I spent my time damning american healthcare. I’ll accept, I should have been talking more about dying.

My bank statements reflect that I’ve used every dollar I received on such frivolous things as medication and rent and doctors copays and gas to get to appointments and my wife’s doctors visits and medications. Yes I got a tattoo, you should have posted the video of the cover up that my friend did for his portfolio and for tiktok clout :) I paid $0 and 0 cents and asked multiple times if he was sure he wanted to put this much effort into inking me. He did my wife’s tattoo in 2019 of a sea gull after she beat ovarian cancer. We still worked for Justin McElroy at the time and his twitter account confirms that we were going through the ringer in 2018 since you like being an internet detective.

Like fine if you want to put me on blast for the crime of not wailing and gnashing my teeth and tearing out my hair at all times while suffering. You run this site, not me. When I was told my GFM would be taken down because that was the rule I didn’t want to upset anyone because I knew I had extremely fortunate to have gotten as much help as I did, and I took that attitude into dealing with everything that has happened after.

You want to put me on blast for it, then tell the whole truth. Trying to make me seem like a scam artist by posting social media I didn’t consent to being linked with my SA account is not very excellent of you my dude. But I hope you feel like you’ve accomplished what you set out to do.

I’ve never had a problem providing proof to people who asked for it, as I thought I showed you in the PM I sent you this morning. Clearly you see differently and decided to show your whole rear end on the internet about it instead of just letting me have a ban and go quietly spend my remaining time with my family.

I have nothing left to prove to you Jeffrey of YOSPOS and I think you’re a loving dick. Regardless I wish you all the best.

The rest of you, be excellent to each other. And please loving ban me like I asked.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Sid Vicious posted:

honesty is a virtue

that's my posting gimmick

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you can give me money if you want

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i like money

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can we close the thread now please?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

50s girl groupon posted:

The rest of you, be excellent to each other. And please loving ban me like I asked.

Hello, you can post a thread with the 'ban me' tag to get autobanned.

It's far easier than continuing to screedpost.

Be well.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i need a dollar

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

20 Blunts posted:

i need a dollar

what ur email

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

50s girl groupon posted:

You’re leaving out the part where after you contacted me this morning, I gave you as much evidence as I could fit into one PM starting with my diagnosis and hospital stay in March 2020. I gave you hospital armbands with dates, evidence of chemotherapy, more hospital info.

I gave you the names and locations of the hospitals and cancer centers I went to. I gave you the name of my workplace and former boss who helped me post lobectomy. I offered to send pictures of scars. I gave you a TROVE of personal information to verify things I said. In my threads I frequently posted selfies, screenshots of insurance claims, bank account screenshots to show I’m not hoarding goon dollars for nefarious purposes.

In my diary thread in PMF I was open about receiving news I was in remission for lymphoma. About being thrilled about that. About it returning briefly in 2021 and being less thrilled about that because it frankly doesn’t happen often. About the fact that the PET scan I received during care for the returning lymphoma revealed I had breast cancer. I talked briefly in my now hidden diary thread about my mother’s own struggle with breast cancer and how this scared me because like hers, it came suddenly and viciously.

I don’t like talking about my mother so I don’t on social media. This extends to a terrifying disease that’s got me hosed up mentally that we share. IDK what to say, that’s on me for not talking more about the cancer part. I spent my time damning american healthcare. I’ll accept, I should have been talking more about dying.

My bank statements reflect that I’ve used every dollar I received on such frivolous things as medication and rent and doctors copays and gas to get to appointments and my wife’s doctors visits and medications. Yes I got a tattoo, you should have posted the video of the cover up that my friend did for his portfolio and for tiktok clout :) I paid $0 and 0 cents and asked multiple times if he was sure he wanted to put this much effort into inking me. He did my wife’s tattoo in 2019 of a sea gull after she beat ovarian cancer. We still worked for Justin McElroy at the time and his twitter account confirms that we were going through the ringer in 2018 since you like being an internet detective.

Like fine if you want to put me on blast for the crime of not wailing and gnashing my teeth and tearing out my hair at all times while suffering. You run this site, not me. When I was told my GFM would be taken down because that was the rule I didn’t want to upset anyone because I knew I had extremely fortunate to have gotten as much help as I did, and I took that attitude into dealing with everything that has happened after.

You want to put me on blast for it, then tell the whole truth. Trying to make me seem like a scam artist by posting social media I didn’t consent to being linked with my SA account is not very excellent of you my dude. But I hope you feel like you’ve accomplished what you set out to do.

I’ve never had a problem providing proof to people who asked for it, as I thought I showed you in the PM I sent you this morning. Clearly you see differently and decided to show your whole rear end on the internet about it instead of just letting me have a ban and go quietly spend my remaining time with my family.

I have nothing left to prove to you Jeffrey of YOSPOS and I think you’re a loving dick. Regardless I wish you all the best.

Literally none of this addresses the only question of what was going on in June 2022 with the IP address.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i want to buy a playstation 5

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i want to buy a playstation 5

i have an xbox one i got for a carton of cigarettes (:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Like, Jeffrey freely discloses that he believes everything up to 2021. None of that is in question

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Voted 5

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

I. M. Gei posted:

shut the gently caress up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

your av is cute (:

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Well,

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they call it the xbox one because its one big piece of poo poo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Something something lowtax neck hospital goldbelly.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they call it the xbox one because its one big piece of poo poo

its okay i like to play Injustice 2 on it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Why?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

your av is cute (:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Waltzing Along posted:

Something something lowtax neck hospital goldbelly.

Nissan GT-R

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Sid Vicious posted:

i have an xbox one i got for a carton of cigarettes (:

sid can u get me some menthols they banned them here :(

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I'm far less inclined to believe you now given how hard you focus on your very real issues in 2018-2021 but literally no mention of the only thing you were asked about.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

your av is cute (:

ty I appreciate it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ruby Gloom posted:

sid can u get me some menthols they banned them here :(

no they banned them here too and now that i quit smoking i am better than you sorry

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

I'm far less inclined to believe you now given how hard you focus on your very real issues in 2018-2021 but literally no mention of the only thing you were asked about.

they were gaming

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I. M. Gei posted:

Stop white knighting a grifter, Jesus Christ.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they were gaming

on an xbox one s

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
make op unbannable

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

blight rhino posted:

*sigh* whatever, I guess.

Thanks for the possible information

maybe I helped, maybe I got scammed, I guess.

c'est la vie

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I was going to add that but couldn't remember the model.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sad to report that as of June 2021 Cancer has lost its battle with OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Junk posted:

make op unbannable

this but me even if i post titties

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

your av is cute (:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sid Vicious posted:

on an xbox one s

the gamepass is win

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Just admit that you didn't want the income to dry up. It's ok at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the gamepass is win

and you can get three months for only a dollar (i have no idea if this still exists)