Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Gripweed posted:

I'm listening through West Wing Thing and I got to the episde guest starring Virgil. Man, Virgil was really good on podcasts.

One of the greatest. There was some other hostile interview where him and Will and something with some dinguses I don't remember. Virgil pulled out a banana and started eating on mic. Absolute power move. One of the best podcasters to ever do it in the exact same way R Kelly was a central figure in 80s and 90s RnB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

One of the greatest. There was some other hostile interview where him and Will and something with some dinguses I don't remember. Virgil pulled out a banana and started eating on mic. Absolute power move. One of the best podcasters to ever do it in the exact same way R Kelly was a central figure in 80s and 90s RnB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDn52N1nr0

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

iirc most of the CSAM on patreon is mommy vlog sociopaths trying to make money by pimping their children out to digital pedophiles. That whole sphere is completely loving bugnuts and also has a parallel problem of de facto child trafficking with rich waspy women buying children from foreign countries so they can monetize their childhood

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

sorry i do not agree to this new term that is one letter off from our beloved forum

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It seems a little contrived

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

sorry i do not agree to this new term that is one letter off from our beloved forum

I propose a new term, Pedophilia Indicators

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm thinking Diddlers and Defilers

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Grotesque Boy Sexers

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Quixotic Child Savorers

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Pedofiles Yearbook Family

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

oscarthewilde posted:

the reference to MAPs is a dead giveaway tho. that’s just another conservative buzzword used to portray liberals as absurdly tolerant

Yeah they talked to some of those cranks on QAA, and they were constantly insisting that the LGBT community was trying to gain rights for Minor Attracted Persons. No evidence for this given; it appears to be an acronym sociologists use. Seems like all the evidence they need is that they're both acronyms.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah they talked to some of those cranks on QAA, and they were constantly insisting that the LGBT community was trying to gain rights for Minor Attracted Persons. No evidence for this given; it appears to be an acronym sociologists use. Seems like all the evidence they need is that they're both acronyms.

The connection actually goes the other way, generally. MAPs, NAMBLA like groups often try to latch onto queer liberation movements using the flimsy pretense that both are expressing alternate sexualites. Been happening since the 70s if not earlier. Sounds like some cranks fell for it.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

tokin opposition posted:

The connection actually goes the other way, generally. MAPs, NAMBLA like groups often try to latch onto queer liberation movements using the flimsy pretense that both are expressing alternate sexualites. Been happening since the 70s if not earlier. Sounds like some cranks fell for it.

lol NAMBLA. Haven't heard of NAMBLA in forever

Surely that was an op

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

PostNouveau posted:

lol NAMBLA. Haven't heard of NAMBLA in forever

Surely that was an op

it was founded by a trotskyist so probably

I don’t think nambla actually meaningfully exists anymore outside of a website, they apparently got bankrupted by a lawsuit in the early 2000s after a member raped and murdered a boy

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

allen ginsberg supported nambla and he was probably cia right?

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Breadallelogram posted:

allen ginsberg supported nambla and he was probably cia right?

What about Harry Hay? He was big into LCD during the MKUltra era

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

Chef John at Fooooooodwishes dot com is like a podcast. It affects my speech in a similar way.

chef jonathan lonathan affects my speech in a weird way as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIIuVxJjTA]

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-NbQ0TkN0A

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hooplah posted:

chef jonathan lonathan affects my speech in a weird way as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIIuVxJjTA]

proclick thank

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69A_UCdikE8

donoteat went on some trashfuture affiliated podcast to talk about railway strikes and it was pretty good

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

regular obese

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

KirbyKhan posted:

never bet against a d.va main

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"plus some of the best unreleased crowd work moments from the entire tour" I don't see how that's possible

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

"plus some of the best unreleased crowd work moments from the entire tour" I don't see how that's possible

it's called grading on a curve, look it up sometime

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

some plague rats posted:

it's called grading on a curve, look it up sometime

don't give me homework

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

virgils CoC games were pretty good imo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

don't give me homework

I'm taking you to school bitch

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Popy posted:

virgils CoC games were pretty good imo

It's a shame Matt only figured out how to play games after Virgil left. Virgil DMing a game where Matt isn't self-loathing about useless he is couldve been greta.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

KirbyKhan posted:

Skullduggory i believe it was called. i could make a D&D joke but i wont:v:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

every time i see this pic i think about all the maintenance and inspections that thing is definitely not getting as i stare at the chains in tension

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PostNouveau posted:

I've never had Jersey Mike's, but it looks like absolute trash tier sandwiches on their commercials. Like drat this is what they look like when you're trying to make them look good?

anyone who tells you otherwise has never had a real poboy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i had a philly cheese steak sandy for lunch (provolone.. usually get whiz but wanted to class it up today) and chili cheese fries and it was 21 loving dollars. WTF

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

i had a philly cheese steak sandy for lunch (provolone.. usually get whiz but wanted to class it up today) and chili cheese fries and it was 21 loving dollars. WTF

Worth it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

it was founded by a trotskyist so probably

I don’t think nambla actually meaningfully exists anymore outside of a website, they apparently got bankrupted by a lawsuit in the early 2000s after a member raped and murdered a boy

the alt right weirdos are still fans

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

every time i see this pic i think about all the maintenance and inspections that thing is definitely not getting as i stare at the chains in tension
well ya they're obviously for decoration use only. why inspect a christmas ornament?

also theres more photos: https://officesnapshots.com/2018/10/09/gusto-headquarters-san-francisco/

i did construction work on that site for several years and it was very funny watching it transform from a very dilapidated but active Bethelem ship building area to a super rich tech enclave of white yospossys computer touchers

it was also contaminated to hell lol. i did a boring in the street right outside that building and our drill rods just came back covered in extremely thick goopy black oil. i reported it the developer saying yo u got oil out here and everyone just kinda shrugged

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the alt right weirdos are still fans

...is this the right cosplaying what they think the left is?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

it was also contaminated to hell lol. i did a boring in the street right outside that building and our drill rods just came back covered in extremely thick goopy black oil. i reported it the developer saying yo u got oil out here and everyone just kinda shrugged

lmao

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

im always astonished as to how massive stav is

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I caught a big channel catfish and i'm going to fry up a fillet and make poboys with my garden tomatoes+peppers tonight

hot tip for my gardeners: the numex suave peppers are as good as they sound. all the flavors of a habanero but with about as much spice as a jalap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Honest Thief posted:

im always astonished as to how massive stav is

hes got powerful haunches