Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Kor City over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mover posted:

Kor City over here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
let kor guest host jeopardy

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I may have to go say hi to Kor, seems crazy not to

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003

Snowy posted:

You better practice what you're going to say to him.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Snowy posted:

Tell him that your grandmother died and he is in your spot

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Jewmanji posted:

You better practice what you're going to say to him.

The chair is important

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Kor and Cheap Chick in the City should cash in quick with a trivia podcast

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

Kor and Cheap Chick in the City should cash in quick with a trivia podcast

Based upon her “interview” and their interactions at the Lizard Lounge, I’m not sure you could pay me to download and listen to that

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the plan: pay people to listen to my new podcast

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Tell him that your grandmother died and he is in your spot

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I might miss Kor if I have to go help my mother in law move. If only I could get some people interested in a good workout to do the job for me.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Snowy posted:

I might miss Kor if I have to go help my mother in law move. If only I could get some people interested in a good workout to do the job for me.

Also pay the maid service to hire like 40 all at once so you can have it done quick.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Well poo poo, Alligator is jam packed and the line goes way down the block.

E- it’s more packed than it looks there I think. Doesn’t look like I’m getting in :(

Snowy fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 20, 2022

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Wow, Line City

e: that’s cool you’re there, lovely that you can’t get in. I guess that at least means the show is pretty popular and hopefully Kor is getting a nice little payday :unsmith:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

sticksy posted:

Wow, Line City

e: that’s cool you’re there, lovely that you can’t get in. I guess that at least means the show is pretty popular and hopefully Kor is getting a nice little payday :unsmith:

UPDATE:

I went next door to have a beer and ended up hanging out with some other spillover crowd. We all thought it was going to be empty and we’d be cheering up Kor but nope, he’s a loving rockstar tonight. The line lasted a few hours. I was about to head home but when I saw the line was short I went for it.

Sorry about the blurry shots but security wasn’t happy about my taking pictures for free.

Yeah I said for free… what I didn’t realize was that this autograph was going to cost me $10

Really I’m just happy for Kor, he made a nice pile of cash tonight and got tons of love

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Good work Kor

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Personally I'm waiting for K. Todd Freeman to show up at Nate's Lizard Lounge.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Oh and he was posted up at his usual table, that was fun. And someone told me the trivia had so many teams it was taking forever just to go through each question. Kor said he would keep playing trivia there so go say hi sometime.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
wow, conspiracy city here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iavoSO6lOLQ

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

boy that video went to some strange places

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Nothing about the video, but the top comment that Nathan's plan to sell booze certificates to minors was basically just an early NFT is blowing my mind. Although at least you could cash those in.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Nothing about the video, but the top comment that Nathan's plan to sell booze certificates to minors was basically just an early NFT is blowing my mind. Although at least you could cash those in.

:aaaaa:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

It's basically a sci fi rule that a creative type imagines some awful scenario destroying man's humanity to man and then later some tech bro implements it in real life as an exciting business opportunity

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
nathan fielder is basically philip k dick when you get down to it

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Black Mirror: Nathan Fielder Edition

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Trying posted:

It's basically a sci fi rule that a creative type imagines some awful scenario destroying man's humanity to man and then later some tech bro implements it in real life as an exciting business opportunity

https://twitter.com/alexblechman/status/1457842724128833538

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

the plan?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Season 2 lookin good

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/pickbaudisbrain/status/1578564526844149760

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://www.thecut.com/2022/08/why-is-nathan-fielder-so-sexy.html

quote:

There’s no way to tell when he is being authentic or in character, which means I project whatever I want onto that empty stare. Fielder can be a control freak or a wild card, a square or a total psycho, a self-doubter or the cocky star of a hit HBO show. “He triggers my fight or flight and savior complex all at once,” said one colleague

gently caress. theyre right. nathan is the sexiest man walking

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Kor’s appearance made it into the New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/10/10/kor-skeetes-un-rehearsed-celebrity-life

Now I regret not having him sign an orange juice box, at least someone was thinking

E- New Yorker, not Mew :v:

Snowy fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 15, 2022

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Snowy posted:

Kor’s appearance made it into the Mew Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/10/10/kor-skeetes-un-rehearsed-celebrity-life

Now I regret not having him sign an orange juice box, at least someone was thinking

Should’ve have him sign your bachelor’s degree diploma

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I think this guy's trying to be funny or something. P. Suss

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

:eyepop:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mover posted:

Kor City over here

I just want you to know that, in my work, which involves a lot of clerical stuff, data entry, etc, I deal with a lot of correspondence. These work items are abbreviated to 'corr', and sometimes I get a lot of them in the run of a day.

I think about this post every time it happens, even if I only get 2.

Years from now, if I'm still doing this same job, I'll think of that saying for the billionth time, 'corr city over here' and I won't remember why. So I figured I'd thank you now for putting it in my head. My post might come off like it annoys me but it doesn't. It's my own, ever-vigilant Nathan Fielder SA post in my head.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I’m deeply honored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I just want you to know that, in my work, which involves a lot of clerical stuff, data entry, etc, I deal with a lot of correspondence. These work items are abbreviated to 'corr', and sometimes I get a lot of them in the run of a day.

I think about this post every time it happens, even if I only get 2.

Years from now, if I'm still doing this same job, I'll think of that saying for the billionth time, 'corr city over here' and I won't remember why. So I figured I'd thank you now for putting it in my head. My post might come off like it annoys me but it doesn't. It's my own, ever-vigilant Nathan Fielder SA post in my head.

oh, cool