Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

He actually thinks people want to look at his face, doesn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

That's one of the problems with social media, too many narcissists who think there's nothing wrong with their hideous faces and plastering them everywhere.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Matt Walsh sounds like he's having a stroke:

Matt Walsh identifying why gender is pointless.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Batterypowered7 posted:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

When did this change? I used to put up some of my photos on Fbook, but now have stopped and pretty much do not wish anyone to link my face to any of my posts on the internet. When did it seriously start going the other way?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I know a lot of streamers figured out putting a face to them made them more accessible so Petersons just trying his best for the influencer lifestyle

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Batterypowered7 posted:

Unfortunately, it's not pointless untill exploitation of human reproduction is no longer a feature of the political economy.

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

Matt Walsh sounds like he's having a stroke:

I love how they really can't find a way to define "female" in a way that doesn't omit some subsection of XX phenotype people. In this case, apparently someone that's gone through menopause isn't female.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Decon posted:

I love how they really can't find a way to define "female" in a way that doesn't omit some subsection of XX phenotype people. In this case, apparently someone that's gone through menopause isn't female.

It's funny on twitter when his fans will still ask "what is a woman" like it's a dunk when Walsh didn't even properly answer it in his titular "documentary".

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's funny on twitter when his fans will still ask "what is a woman" like it's a dunk when Walsh didn't even properly answer it in his titular "documentary".

Oh it's a dunk all right, a self-dunk on the person sounding like they've never met one.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what is a woman?
A miserable little pile of ova!
But enough talk.....
have at you!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Ok, when was this done and by whom?!

:qqpeters:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Samovar posted:

Ok, when was this done and by whom?!

:qqpeters:

That's amazing, now I wish I was good at computers to make something like that

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Miss_Snuffy/status/1570733625468928001

The person who tweeted it is classed as Britain's strictest headteacher, and she's a loving psychopath. Many of her zero tolerance methods have been rolled out to UK academies, and are causing no end of stress and anxiety to the students.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean the first lady has been around since the beginning jack rear end. though i think it wasnt until like, mary tod Lincoln that they did stuff.

Coincidentally the Lincoln presidency is where things started to go downhill according to Peterson and his fans.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

fuctifino posted:

The person who tweeted it is classed as Britain's strictest headteacher, and she's a loving psychopath. Many of her zero tolerance methods have been rolled out to UK academies, and are causing no end of stress and anxiety to the students.

lmao

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

I love how happy he looks in those tweets.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

fuctifino posted:

I hate how people on both sides try to pretend that nazism isn't biased in favor of straight white conservative men like Peterson and this teacher wouldn't just end up in the camps with the rest of the "subhumans". Whitewashing nazism is the main reason rightwing women and minorities like this teacher are paraded around and the left keeps falling for it.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, the teacher is a lovely person but the whole point of this photo OP is so Jorp can point at her and say "SEE? SEE? MY BELIEFS ARE NOT INHERENTLY RACIST AND MISOGYNISTIC".

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Sep 16, 2022

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Because of her fake smile rictus and her hair, she looks like a villain from a children's movie

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Bleusilences posted:

Because of her fake smile rictus and her hair, she looks like a villain from a children's movie

She is a conservative headmistress at what she proudly proclaims is 'the stricktest school in the UK', she IS a villain from a children's movie.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

My God does Peterson ever look uncomfortable.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hahahaha The realization that Jordan Bitch Peterson doesn’t smile in photos because it isn’t “manly” lmaoooo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

mojo1701a posted:

My God does Peterson ever look uncomfortable.

Can't imagine Peterson would enjoy standing next to a dark-skinned woman even if she's a gross authoritarian like him.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Yaldabaoth posted:

Can't imagine Peterson would enjoy standing next to a dark-skinned woman even if she's a gross authoritarian like him.

I was thinking more of being surrounded by the students.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Hahahaha The realization that Jordan Bitch Peterson doesn’t smile in photos because it isn’t “manly” lmaoooo

I started imagining an episode of The Office where Dwight reads 12 Rules for Life and starts quoting Peterson to Jim, because that teeth thing is something directly from The Office.

mojo1701a fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Sep 16, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

mojo1701a posted:

I was thinking more of being surrounded by the students.

Muslim students, no less.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Yaldabaoth posted:

Well, he hasn't shared his literal dream of throwing down with a 4 year old, something I'm sure she'd be :allears: for.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
lol how does she look like a literal stereotypical halloween witch??

A pointy hat and everything

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Yaldabaoth posted:

Muslim students, no less.

Hah, that was my first thought, too.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

The Fattest PI posted:

lol how does she look like a literal stereotypical halloween witch??

A pointy hat and everything

An unfortunate and hilarious coincidence with the background

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Powerful Katrinka posted:

An unfortunate and hilarious coincidence with the background

Lol I didn't even notice that. She has a witch hat.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Roald Dahl was wrong about wanting to kill all jews, but maybe he was right about evil british people eventually warping so that their faces match their moral character.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I AM GRANDO posted:

Roald Dahl was wrong about wanting to kill all jews, but maybe he was right about evil british people eventually warping so that their faces match their moral character.

There was an actual study some goon posted months ago that says rightwingers age faster than their leftwing counterparts due to the stress of living in constant fear, but darn if I can find it.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Miss_Snuffy/status/1570872641011208192

lmao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Peterson: “Well, it was a hate crime to make me sit next to all those Muslims!”

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

New Peterson name I saw on Twitter and had to share:

Incel Ron Hubbard.

That's all.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Legit laughed out loud.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Kermit the Fraud

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Benzo Kermit fans are something special

https://mobile.twitter.com/Aurorachild/status/1571042905019797504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

If there is one man alive i would believe Justin Trudeau to be able to beat with his little bare hands, it's Incel Ron Hubbard. Hell, each time i imagine him beating that little kermit bitch , it gets funnier.