Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Stereotype posted:

they still haven't unbanned me or apologized or paid me one billion isk in damages for being Objectively Correct so clearly they're still just as bad as always

no one would want you in their organization so i'm not surprised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I for one enjoy playing eve online - a platform where a known pedophile was kept around to FC for FI.RE Coaltion for months because they needed more FCs

A very cool and normal game that everyone enjoys

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
it's kinda fascinating how eve attracts people who crave negative attention

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
people laughing at jar jar av and then stepping in the poo doo

not to be outshone in their domain of “really stupid poo poo” you are gonna be able to roll hulls or some poo poo because CCP thinks that’s what anyone wanted

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Cease to Hope posted:

it's kinda fascinating how eve attracts people who crave negative attention

people love to hate and disparage and spread misunderstood hatred of others in this game

you can just look in this thread as a super easy example: even the posters here spread unwarranted vitriol at posters they don't like for no reason other than they make fun of them being bad at a video game

there are a couple here who've held a posting grudge that's lasted 6 years against me, eve truly attracts the most toxic of individuals

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Bible
May 8, 2010

This is a video game, guys.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

The Shortest Path posted:

They're perfect for each other, but also lol and lmao

What's wrong with pandemic horde? I started playing EVE two weeks ago and joined it because a friend had joined it. They seem friendly and helpful, am I missing something? I didn't look into it at all prior to joining and I've mostly been keeping to myself.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

i wasn't even thinking about you but a hit dog does holler

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
This obsession for a group that doesnt want to play with pedos is really rather weird

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

you are the worst poster in this thread by any measure and are not the victim

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 16, 2022

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i'm not gatekeeping, ur just feeding ships endlessly because yall don't know how to play.

in just about a month, members of goosefleet have lost nearly 50 billion ISK in ships, and killed about 10 billion

that's actually pretty incredible, you'd think a group of people who've played eve on average 8 years would know the basics of the game like, not hauling nearly 10b in an untanked ship in highsec

i will end this with the conclusion that the splinter was probably an exclusively good thing to happen to goonswarm- a bunch of dead weight was shunted off and we ended up with a harassment system that works beautifully, a better leader and higher average IQ

100% agree

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

dragonshardz posted:

Why do you keep quoting and responding to Globby

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

That Works posted:

D-name posters v0v.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Leave Globby alone !!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE !!!

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Solus posted:

All problems have been fixed and that’s why gays and women continue to leave the org

and pedos

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

That Works posted:

:justpost:

SwashedBuckles
Aug 10, 2007

Have at you!

Solus posted:

I for one enjoy playing eve online - a platform where a known pedophile was kept around to FC for FI.RE Coaltion for months because they needed more FCs

A very cool and normal game that everyone enjoys

Which FC was this? Why does EVE have so many pedos???

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

SwashedBuckles posted:

Probably no more than other games. EVE by conventions requires more people to expose more of their personal information to other plays, making these types of discoveries more common.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

SwashedBuckles posted:

Eve is also "LIbertarian's Delight" in MMO terms.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lol, I got a warning on gf.com for posting in AAD.

Apparently it was a callout thread.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Blowing up allies' poo poo: Fine, "not explicitly against the contract"

Saying something about it: Yeah, that's a paddlin'

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Definitely seems like GSF is turning a new leaf on whistle blowing and dissent, yes indeed.

Lol lmao

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

As far as I’m aware, when you made that post in AAD, you didn’t require a no-gag-order clause. Imagine being politically outsmarted by Merkelchen.

So legal? Yes. Kinda lovely? Yes.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

D-name posters v0v.

crazy that it's still true after all these years

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I almost can't believe you, but then again it was difficult to believe at first that GSF could whiff abuse issues so dependably badly too.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

what would be the reason to gag the fortizar loot pinata thing?

"yeah you got hosed, but we'd rather not do anything about it, shut up?"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Like, let's get into the head of a space important guy for a sec

from a purely utilitarian standpoint, I can understand appealing to the hurt fee-fees of chuds by ~ignoring women~ if that's the kind of pilot GSF thinks it's going to be recruiting from here on out, but for all of the hootin and hollerin' that Karmafleet posters and other bootlickers have raised about KEEPING IT ABOUT SPACE SHIPS, it doesn't seem like there's a good reason to ignore an issue about space ships

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Maneck posted:

Probably no more than other games. EVE by conventions requires more people to expose more of their personal information to other plays, making these types of discoveries more common.

GSF covered their scandal up for ***ten years***

It took members suicide bombing their relationships with you to get any movement at all.

I know you want to claim some kind of equivalence, maybe even a measure of superiority for ultimately being being forced to be more transparent, but you have not earned it.

PhilippAchtel fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Sep 16, 2022

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

PhilippAchtel posted:

GSF covered their scandal up for ***ten years***

It took members suicide bombing their relationships with you to get any movement at all.

I know you want to claim some kind of equivalence, maybe even a measure of superiority for ultimately being more transparent, but you have not earned it.

didn't you just start playing eve

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo

WorkerThread posted:

they're :regd11: and your year doesn't even have a regd emote so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

WorkerThread posted:

Go back to cspam. You're just embarrassing yourself here.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Philipp is an actual treasure and up there with Feliciday in the "oh wow we got a great one here" new player charts (see also Timbro and scanning)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dragonshardz posted:

you're one of them, no wonder me calling your ilk out would upset you like this

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

WorkerThread posted:

"actually only veteran players can care about abuse"

-someone who probably has strong opinions about other things that he hasn't been doing for 10 years

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

WorkerThread posted:

So, in this thread we're not allowed to go dig up other people's posting history, so I'm not going to do that

Let's pretend that the blank space below is filled with quotes from your posting history, and that it involves you being upset about things that you're either uninvolved with or are only recently involved with.

Then after that, pretend there's a sentence where, hypothetically, I call you a hypocrite for saying that other people can't be upset about something that they're new to or uninvolved with.

cool

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

learnincurve posted:

Philipp is an actual treasure and up there with Feliciday in the "oh wow we got a great one here" new player charts (see also Timbro and scanning)

:emptyquote:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Potato Salad posted:

So, in this thread we're not allowed to go dig up other people's posting history, so I'm not going to do that

Let's pretend that the blank space below is filled with quotes from your posting history, and that it involves you being upset about things that you're either uninvolved with or are only recently involved with.

Then after that, pretend there's a sentence where, hypothetically, I call you a hypocrite for saying that other people can't be upset about something that they're new to or uninvolved with.

cool

remember when you made things up and lied about people to disparage them, like three times itt (and the old eve thread)?

cool life there buddy

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
We all have our little corners of Goondom. Some of us myself included are terrible posters. And there's plenty of spite and antipathy to pass around. Globby doesn't think we're elite enough. And Dragonshardz wants to crawl into a hole. And I want to just run missions and build poo poo. Besides we can all agree GSF and it's minions are poo poo.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Besides we can all agree GSF and it's minions are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

dragonshardz posted:

the irony here is quite palpable