Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

lol just unreal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Pants Donkey posted:

lol just unreal

That's an edit or soemthing, right? Not even Ramierz is that dense, surely?

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Neito posted:

What, it doesn't say,
Give us your wired, your wealthy,
Your millionaire assholes,
Yearning for free markets

?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
There's no non-agc way to interpret this cartoon.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Neito posted:

it’s legit

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Could you imagine if someone put something like "give me your huddled masses" on our great Statue of Exclusivity?

BIIIIIII-DEN!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

VitalSigns posted:

Could you imagine if someone put something like "give me your huddled masses" on our great Statue of Exclusivity?

BIIIIIII-DEN!

Yeah, the thing is, they all convinced themselves that poem is SJW erasure of the true point of the Statue Of Liberty, because it wasn't immediately installed on the statue when it was first delivered from France. It was the headliner for the crowdfunding campaign that got it over from France in the first place, but you know how those people are, they only need one thing to be technically true to be right about everything forever.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

idonotlikepeas posted:

You also have to appreciate the implication that labor relations being violent and killing people was a good thing; certainly better than the bloodless scheming the kids these days are doing.

We have seen Rall call for violent revolution, multiple times. With the clear caveat that he won't be one of the people out on the street risking his life. Rall loves the idea of upheaval and the system being challenged, so long as his own comfort is not effected in any way.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

the sex ghost posted:

Weird that the cartoonist rather than going for the standard 'balding trucker with a 5 o clock shadow in an ill fitting dress' trope for a man in drag you disapprove of he just drew a curvy woman in a red dress. Like if you didn't have the speech bubble you'd think the teacher just decided to look extra flashy today rather than this being a bad thing

Yeah, they basically just drew Bette Midler dressed for the oscars or something.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Kwasi Kwarteng’s plans for bankers’ bonuses — The UK chancellor, Kwasi Kwarteng, is reportedly planning to scrap caps on bankers’ bonuses in a controversially timed move to attract more talent to the City of London"

Telegraph:

Zelenskiy condemns ‘vile Russian act’ after strike on dam floods his home city

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

That has to be the most self-absorbed cartoon in this thread, perhaps topping the Telegraph one from a few days ago with former British colonies' flags flying at half mast.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Antigravitas posted:

That has to be the most self-absorbed cartoon in this thread, perhaps topping the Telegraph one from a few days ago with former British colonies' flags flying at half mast.

Brought to you by the Europeans who call all the rest of Europe "the continent".

(Also Ireland is gone again lmao)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

:vince:

quote:

Well, you know what they say: "If you want to save the world, you gotta push a few old ladies down the stairs."

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Kellies nomination:best edit

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

WELCOME TO THE “DEMOCRATS’ LAND OF DELUSION”

There’s too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And there’s not much love to go around
Can’t you see this is the land of delusion?

The Democrats think they can turn reality on its ear. They are deluding themselves, but they expect Americans to share in their delusions. They’re gas lighting us. They’re liars.

The problem is, they have control of the mainstream and social media, which parrots and amplifies the lies. The Democrats control the FBI and the DOJ. Their lies carry weight and muscle, and they can cause great damage.

The Covid panic is an example of that damage. We were told that we needed lockdowns, masks, and endless Covid ‘vaccinations.’ The latter was an experimental mRNA concoction that killed and injured more people than the virus. Many of us rang alarm bells ahead of time, but few listened. They got caught up in the delusion.

My cartoon features some of the Democrats’ delusions. Of course, space was limited and I could not jam them all in. I will list ten of them here:

1. Covid was used to control countless millions around the world and it was easy for the medical tyrants to pull it off. More Democrats than Republicans were onboard with the delusion, although President Trump himself pushed the vaccines (he was trying to be a hero). Trump needs to admit he was wrong. Biden and Fauci will never admit wrongdoing and their delusions persist. I still see people wearing masks at supermarkets. They actually think a wisp of cloth protects them from disease because the partisan Democrat Anthony Fauci told them it would. Some are still taking the clot shot, although many are now waking up since so many people around the world and of all ages are dropping dead from the vile jabs.

2. The Democrats told us that Trump, with the help of Putin, rigged and stole the 2016 presidential election away from Hillary. Now they say we’re traitors if we question the election of Basement Joe, even though the evidence of election fraud that got him elected is overwhelming. Furthermore, Hillary and the FBI conspired and created the Russia conspiracy hoax. They are the traitors, but now Biden says half the country are dangerous terrorists because they support Trump.

3. The Transexual fad is perhaps the most egregious delusion. Reality dictates that a man cannot become a woman and vice versa, but the Democrats enthusiastically support the delusion. One far-left loon tweeted, ’Trans women are real women.’ If they really are real woman, why even add the word ’trans?’ A man who wants to be a woman can take hormones and eventually get surgically mutilated, but his DNA cannot be changed. Many regret having the devastating surgery and commit suicide. Despite the glaring evidence, Democrats are pushing ’trans’ in grade schools. Kids are too young to make their own decisions, but are pressured to be trans simply because it’s trendy. It’s a very dangerous delusion when children are abused with dangerous puberty blockers or even offered surgery without the parents’ consent. Part of the delusion has now grown into not acknowledging male and female sexes altogether. Democrats can’t define what a woman is. They think there are hundreds of genders. They want to punish those who use the wrong pronouns. They think a man can get pregnant!

4. The Climate Change cultists are ruining our economy by pushing green energy, which simply cannot compete with oil, natural gas, and coal. The Democrats are delusional and think we should all immediately stop using cars with internal combustion engines and instead purchase very expensive and environmentally unfriendly electric vehicles. The electric cars have limited ranges. The batteries wear out quickly and are toxic to the environment. New batteries cost as much as a new car and the rare earth to create the batteries come from China. People who charge their cars may not realize that the power comes from power plants fired by fossil fuels, including coal. Biden can’t simply snap his fingers and make green energy a reality. There are consequences to his delusion, including high gas prices and economic suffering.

5. I could not fit this into my cartoon, but Kamala Harris and Biden’s press secretary cannot make the border secure simply by telling us that it is secure! It’s obviously not secure and millions of Americans are suffering from higher crime and chaos as a result. We need to send the millions of illegal invaders to liberal sanctuary cities and let those who are deluded into thinking that all illegal immigration is a ‘gift’ deal with the hordes and pay for their well-being.

6. The Democrats are so deluded that they think spending more money can lessen inflation! Biden and his allies in Congress have already spent trillions of dollars we don’t have. Most of it goes to wasteful enterprises such as the Ukraine War and green energy. Loan forgiveness will only add to the inflation. Inflation is simply another way government steals wealth from average Americans. Yes, Biden is not only a deluded liar, he’s also a thief. He’s even spent $80 billion on the IRS so freshly minted IRS auditors (well armed) can steal more money from the working class. I wonder if he’ll get his cut.

7. The Democrats have relentlessly demonized President Trump. They are desperate to charge him with a criminal offense and if they have to frame him, they’ll do it. They already made many go along with their delusion that he was Putin’s puppet. They impeached him based on lies. They think they can pick their own president—the public be damned. They do this while under the delusion we have a ‘democracy.’ We’re not a democracy. We’re a Constitutional Republic. That Republic protects individual and minority rights from an oppressive majority.

8. The mainstream media, also known as the legacy media, also known as presstitutes, are an insult to real journalism. For example, you will never hear them investigate Pfizer for their criminal wrong-doing, but they will relentlessly harass Trump with their constant lies.

9. It’s a delusion to think we are being run by patriots looking out for the best interests of Americans. The Democrats despise MAGA. They don’t want America made great again. They want to preserve their uni-party known as the Deep State Swamp, which has a globalist bent. Many politicians are puppets of Red China and the globalist corporate lobbyists that flood the beltway. Congress is increasingly being populated by senior citizens. Some of them belong in nursing homes. Politicians are demented and confused, but they keep their office so they can keep their families supplied with graft. They are also addicted to power. Those of us who want term limits? It’s delusional to think that will happen any time soon.

10. It’s delusional to think we can again send humans to the moon when we never sent them there the first time…but that’s a subject for a future cartoon.

— Ben Garrison

Just throwing out a "the moon landing was a hoax," for spice.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Can't wait for the cartoon revealing the truth about Stanley Kubrick's role in the Moon landings!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Kellies Nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT)
Also the Alex Jonestown Award for Conspiracy Brain

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

quote:

5. I could not fit this into my cartoon, but
:psyduck:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Now imagine if he'd done that nine more times.

Raised By Birds posted:

Even accepting the stupid premise, the argument doesn't make sense. The way he phrased it, he doubts that specifically Apollo 11 was fake, while the later one's weren't. So because the first time of several didn't happen, it will never happen again?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

lol just unreal

This is why Ramirez is still the king

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

cant cook creole bream posted:

Even accepting the stupid premise, the argument doesn't make sense. The way he phrased it, he doubts that specifically Apollo 11 was fake, while the later one's weren't. So because the first time of several didn't happen, it will never happen again?
I think he either means the first time as the whole Apollo program or he thinks there was only one moon landing in '69 (The Moon Landing) and that was faked or maybe they filmed all of them at once.

Whole thing is stupid as poo poo though, so I'm probably putting more thought in than he did.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Raised By Birds posted:

I'd love to hear garrison explain why that man is not actually pregnant.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

benny boy posted:

One far-left loon tweeted, ’Trans women are real women.’ If they really are real woman, why even add the word ’trans?

not arguing with you there, ben! just "women" will be just fine from now on. cheers

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

lol no one uses the term ‘presstitutes’? He just made that up, didn’t he?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

If white women are real women why add the word white, checkmate!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Pope:

Anthony Albanese is in London to pay respect to Queen Elizabeth and meet King Charles. While Albanese is a republican he isn't bringing that up now and has ruled out a referendum in his first term.

Leak, Son of Leak:

Lethbridge:

Warren Brown:

Kudelka:

Moir:

Peter Fitzsimons, chair of the Australian Republican Movement.

Leunig:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

What truths are you seeing grow, Leunig?

Oh, you know the ones

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Suck my dick, Leunig

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
There's nothing particularly wrong with that Leunig. It's a bit of a trite statement, sure, but compared to the usual deluge of swill that we deal with in here, it's positively anodyne. Nevertheless, I want to print out a copy of it purely so I can burn it. How does he do it? The man has a gift.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I think there's just something about knowing where it's coming from inside of him, like if Love Is... was written by a serial marital abuser

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

idonotlikepeas posted:

There's nothing particularly wrong with that Leunig. It's a bit of a trite statement, sure, but compared to the usual deluge of swill that we deal with in here, it's positively anodyne. Nevertheless, I want to print out a copy of it purely so I can burn it. How does he do it? The man has a gift.
The anger lies in knowing what Leunig's actual concrete beliefs are, and in turn, how this vague hippy-dippy language is meant to sanitize his views as hopeful rather than hateful.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

The reference, for anyone who's curious - Hitler and Stalin after their 1939 pact to dismember Poland:

The original context doesn't actually apply, though, so this is mostly a case of unearned :smug: political cartoonist "I know some history" autofellatio.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1570901054816137216?t=eyPrBJ13Vihnf8--erbLJQ&s=19

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Labor-Management Non-Relations
Someone seriously should have told Rall to never draw a split-panel cartoon with multiple perspectives, because this is a non-Euclidean horror show beyond his usual crimes against art.

Raised By Birds posted:

I was wondering if something was off, his recent cartoons have been suspiciously focused on a single grievance and very light on labels. I guess he couldn't control himself forever though!

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Holy poo poo. Talk about going for the loving jugular.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Walt Handelsman

Joe Heller

Steve Kelley

Pedro X. Molina

Joel Pett

Rob Rogers

Drew Sheneman

Dana Summers

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

Pillow Talk: FBI detained Mike Lindell and seized his phone over his relationship with Trump and outspoken free speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

*sigh* AGC