Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Major News: Paul dumb enough to try and book PR landmine Logan Paul in Saudi Arabia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Logan Paul likely isn't gonna gently caress up in a place where they put you to death for loving up - just in all the other places that don't

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One
^I doubt he realizes that^

Stone Punkbull 141 posted:

Major News: Paul dumb enough to try and book PR landmine Logan Paul in Saudi Arabia.

Maybe he's assuming Logan will do something dumb enough there to get himself sentenced to death.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Island Nation posted:

Maybe he's assuming Logan will do something dumb enough there to get himself sentenced to death.

That would be major news for WWE

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Logan Paul is the next wwe champion. lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The Paul MMA fights have not drawn well past the first one. They aren't winning box office draw of the year

Doing Logan Paul vs Roman in Saudi is funny cause not only do you ruin any heat Logan might get you also run the risk of Logan doing something dumb enough to get planes grounded again
they were boxing fights

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1570876435669057536

HHH has been booking main roster TV for a month and a half and this will be the fifth time they've done a fatal 4-way or 5-way #1 contendership match. There's also been two triple threat #1 contendership matches and a 7 person gauntlet #1 contendership match.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Logan Paul is the next wwe champion. lol

sadly it will bring them more mainstream interest than any non brock lesnar champion

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They cloned Cesaro?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

vivazomo posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1570876435669057536

HHH has been booking main roster TV for a month and a half and this will be the fifth time they've done a fatal 4-way or 5-way #1 contendership match. There's also been two triple threat #1 contendership matches and a 7 person gauntlet #1 contendership match.

This is also how I book EWR to get people on shows so they stay happy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

They cloned Cesaro?

he was kinda smudged against the tube so he came out a little stunted

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

they were boxing fights

Bleah, I forget they were boxing fights against MMA guys and not MMA fights

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Orange Carlisle posted:

Logan Paul likely isn't gonna gently caress up in a place where they put you to death for loving up - just in all the other places that don't

He should do a video that's just "non-believer goes to Mecca", that'd be amazing content

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Stone Punkbull 141 posted:

It's ok WWE fans think the Saudi shows are good now.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

was that in the latest fightful select I don't have a subscription

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Codependent Poster posted:

This is also how I book EWR to get people on shows so they stay happy

Gotta love the weekly 60-man battle royal on the pre-show

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

MassRafTer posted:

It's ok WWE fans think the Saudi shows are good now.

Watching a man getting decapitated on television live in the ring

"This match is kinda fun :)"

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’m not sure The Rock is even capable of doing that anymore after spending the last few years creating the most boring sponsored ad Instagram story persona ever.

Yeah, for real. Think about how poorly he came off against CM Punk (what even was that "Cookie Puss" poo poo?) or Cena in the build to WM28. I suppose he'll have his army of writers to write some stuff up for him, but honestly, WM28 (and its build proper from around Survivor Series 2011) made me lose any interest in seeing The Rock back in the ring ever again.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's also a case of diminishing returns. Rock put over a young Brock in a big match. Great! Decade later, put over Cena in a big match. Ok. Now they want him to put over Roman. Who cares?

It's the same poo poo WWE pulled with Mick Foley. Wanna make someone look hardcore? Have him beat Foley at his own game. It made HHH. Then a couple of years later they did it with Orton. Ok, whatever. Then they did it again with Edge. By then it's like, who cares, Foley's a loser who can't win.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Is Logan Paul even in the top five rankings??

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman carrying an influencer in the wrestlemania main event is finally going to top what bam bam bigelow did. (running through fire to save children)

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Doctor Disrespect should beat the Usos in a handicap match

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

what they didnt reveal is its a 200 light tube and gussett plate barbed wire deathmatch

source: HHH revealed it to me in a dream

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE doesn't have anyone nearly as cool as Jun Kasai and El Desperado to do a deathmatch

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

WWE doesn't have anyone nearly as cool as Jun Kasai and El Desperado to do a deathmatch

they would if they responded to my Nick Gage vs. Nick Cage vs. Nick Cave triple threat deatmatch suggestion emails

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/ibeastIess/status/1570930845179056128?t=-V5YfJwEVhr3RA2nvXl8HA&s=19
https://twitter.com/ibeastIess/status/1570931616629002242?t=uR_CZzTgre18LaD90NYS0w&s=19

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

He actually said PAWG, I googled it after he said it, you should too.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He will be accidentally killed by the Rock’s robot

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Majinfoose posted:

He actually said PAWG, I googled it after he said it, you should too.

fruitful

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What happened to Reginald?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

oldpainless posted:

What happened to Reginald?

Vince left

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Malcolm Excellent posted:

He can get caught in the bathroom area with cameras and cheat on some women too. It writes itself!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

We can hope that Logan Paul does something typically logan paulish and ends up in a Saudi prison for life.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
The Virgin WWE Title Upcoming Lineage:

Roman Reigns > Logan Paul > Bad Bunny > Pete Davidson > Kanye West > The Rock > Roman Reigns > Kim Kardashian > Reggie > Some TikTok girl who does dances > Randy Orton

The Chad AEW Title Upcoming Lineage:

Bryan > MJF > Mox > HOOK > Hangman > Adam Cole BB > Kenneth Omega > PAC (heel turn) > Starks

AEW Dynamite airs Wednesday nights on TBS.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i would watch the ye v skete wrestlemania main event, ngl

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Like anyone is going to beat HOOK after he wins the belt.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Addison Rae vs Randy Orton gonna own

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sheamus posted:

As long as people get excited to see the Celtic Warrior go out there, I’ll just keep going as long as possible. I feel like I have got at least another 8 years in me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sheamus mon. digivolve to greymus. mon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it oshould have just been regular pokemon evolution. sorry