Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
Look at how deep into this he is replying

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1570914196363284480?s=46&t=bRKa9ihjIzocKak9xa2xEg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

What did Dave do before Twitter?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

BBS

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NikkolasKing posted:

Faxes.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Talk to his wife I guess.

davius_xw
Aug 23, 2021

NikkolasKing posted:

Watch puro and have conversations with his dumbbells

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Dave has kids and poo poo. He should be spending his free moments with them. He's like the wrestling equivalent of a flat earther.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
im pretty sure dave's kids are now like tweens and hate their dork dad and his dumb wrestling hobby and just wanna play fortnite or whatever

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

abraham linksys posted:

im pretty sure dave's kids are now like tweens and hate their dork dad and his dumb wrestling hobby and just wanna play fortnite or whatever

Dave's son is in college.

When I started listening to this weirdo he was still a bachelor and I wasn't in college.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
His son being in hospital, and Dave wanting to put on Raw, but his son said no and they watched Popeye and then Dave had notes about how well Popeye was booked was a very formative Dave Memory for me.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Bluto never gets the credit he deserves for feeding Popeye’s offense and selling the spinach comeback. Totally selfless pro.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tato posted:

Talk to his wife I guess.

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

algebra testes posted:

His son being in hospital, and Dave wanting to put on Raw, but his son said no and they watched Popeye and then Dave had notes about how well Popeye was booked was a very formative Dave Memory for me.

king

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i liked when bryan and vinny reviewed frozen and called elsa a terrible babyface while noting how over olaf was

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JOHN CENA posted:

i liked when bryan and vinny reviewed frozen and called elsa a terrible babyface while noting how over olaf was

I love Olaf.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JOHN CENA posted:

Bryan reviewing Mickey Mouse Club was loving crazy and I loved every second of it.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

JOHN CENA posted:

She was originally supposed to be heel for the movie, but they hosed around with the booking.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

I might have to resub to hear all this.

I adored their review of Battlefield Earth.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I can’t watch football without thinking about “worked handoffs”. Has greatly increased my enjoyment.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan reviewing Mickey Mouse Club was loving crazy and I loved every second of it.

I'm actually a bit worried by how useful I find Bryan talking about Fatherhood. When he said that Paisley had forgotten everything about Mickey Mouse one day that was worrying, but good to learn about kid's memories.

Also: Hot Dog!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Kevin Nash's podcast is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxrIqZpFKY&ab_channel=KliqTHIS

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
where's the sunday podcast chico

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Imaging Dave as Hal from 2001 and his thoughts get more & more coherent as you remove parts of his brain

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Trying posted:

Imaging Dave as Hal from 2001 and his thoughts get more & more coherent as you remove parts of his brain

Bryan: Open the pod bay doors, Dave.
Dave: Hold on just a second...
sound of shuffling papers over the headset mic

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Trying posted:

Imaging Dave as Hal from 2001 and his thoughts get more & more coherent as you remove his brain from his skull

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Trying posted:

Instead of “Daisy, Daisy” it’s a gradually slowing version of “Someone in back”

“Heeeey laaaaaa. Heeeeeey laaaaaaaaa”

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jerusalem posted:

HA!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jerusalem posted:

I'm sorry, Bryan. I can't do that. It's just the nature of the beast.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Instead of “Daisy, Daisy” it’s a gradually slowing version of “Someone in back”

“Heeeey laaaaaa. Heeeeeey laaaaaaaaa”

"Don Muraco...Don Mur...aco...Donnnnnnnnnnn Murrrrrrrrraaaaaacccccooooooo"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR MOONDOG SPOT VS JUNKYARD DOG AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cm lunk

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR MOONDOG SPOT VS JUNKYARD DOG AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.

A great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. Leaves a moist trail when it moves. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on the surface, as though light is being beamed from within. Outwardly: dumbly, it shambles about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance.

But enough of Dave's thoughts on Big Daddy....

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

A great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. Leaves a moist trail when it moves. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on the surface, as though light is being beamed from within. Outwardly: dumbly, it shambles about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance.

But enough of Dave's thoughts on Big Daddy....
lmfao

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
they hated him because he told them the truth

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1572105937854558208

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

He’s 100000 percent correct.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rOVxG7pZtY

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
swamp thing discourse on filthy four daily is why it's the best show

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

swamp thing discourse on filthy four daily is why it's the best show

The argument over whether he was kidnapping or coming to the rescue of that lady :allears:

Bryan and Vinny's utterly contrasting reactions to the Tatanka Streak being broken on B&V was great too.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
I always knew Craig loves dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Granny smokin da hashish