Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
one of the things that will be lost as the queen is replaced on commonwealth money

there’s a hidden whale sucking a dick on the AUD$5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

euphronius posted:

what happened to the political cartoonist who drew Cameron as a condom ?

When they don't offend some dumb lib at the Guardian they still get published
https://www.theguardian.com/profile/stevebell

Steve Bell is the only good political cartoonist & it will be poo poo when he dies. Meanwhile Bob Moran is half his age and will be with us forever, even if his COVID inspired psychotic break means we'll never see his garbage in a paper again

https://twitter.com/bobscartoons/status/1567967149884579840?t=vXZOBtjBUCovmingbEv-bg&s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

forkboy84 posted:

When they don't offend some dumb lib at the Guardian they still get published
https://www.theguardian.com/profile/stevebell

Steve Bell is the only good political cartoonist & it will be poo poo when he dies. Meanwhile Bob Moran is half his age and will be with us forever, even if his COVID inspired psychotic break means we'll never see his garbage in a paper again

https://twitter.com/bobscartoons/status/1567967149884579840?t=vXZOBtjBUCovmingbEv-bg&s=19

Steve Bell does a good job of making them look as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside, i'm a fan.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

he's like "oh god you're bringing that up?" it doesn't matter what it is, he's just annoyed because it's another problem that won't solve itself, like the pen

charles is a mod

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

someone shop joker makeup on there.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I've always found this guy completely unintelligible.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gripweed posted:

are you thinking of Martin rowson

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

he parodies a lot of famous art and some niche references i'll never get. lots of like kipling and ww1 stuff too.

i remember martin rowson being pretty good but more in a grim, frightening way instead of steve bell's absurdity

edit two rowson references in under a minute

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i think my favorite steve bell series was a "what if the royal family were working-class" written with poor london accents. i could barely understand them

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uber_stoat posted:

someone shop joker makeup on there.

taking away the flesh tone would make it look less uncanny

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1570886502145527808?s=20&t=wX2UCt431BwCmNTMmSHglQ

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i say swears online posted:

he parodies a lot of famous art and some niche references i'll never get. lots of like kipling and ww1 stuff too.

i remember martin rowson being pretty good but more in a grim, frightening way instead of steve bell's absurdity

edit two rowson references in under a minute

I like rowson’s long running gimmicks that don’t make sense if you haven’t been following for years like nick cleggs transformation from marionette doll to sawdust

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

LMAO I just realized which thread I was in

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
https://twitter.com/_RichardParry_/status/1570706799975862272

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

smoobles posted:

jumping into a river after you do a crime is actually really funny and should be accounted for during sentencing

do it in Paris and you might even beat the charge :mmmhmm:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
When do the mass forced suicides start?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

When do the mass forced suicides start?

twelve hours ago

https://twitter.com/pv1004/status/1570851581859631108?s=21&t=EbpptfQoLgWSZcdHjh8wlQ

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

She was a walking corpse while alive - why would you want to see the same corpse again? :thunk:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
those a voluntary, the servants giving up their lives so they can serve their liege in heaven

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Horseshoe theory posted:

She was a walking corpse while alive - why would you want to see the same corpse again? :thunk:

They're standing in line for an entire day to see a closed box that she 100% is not in

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
maybe im an idiot but i can't understand these temporarily embarrassed monarchs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol normal

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how are we related to you

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Palladium posted:

see it's not like that. these churls would never dream of rising above their station. this prostration is their apotheosis as submissive, writhing human worms

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative posted:

do it in Paris and you might even beat the charge :mmmhmm:

coulda been the Inconnu de la Tamise but now there's cameras all over the place.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Palladium posted:

its the little british thrill of obedience

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Queue has reached southwark park KWEH

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Skipping lots of posts to ask this but what happens if you're in the queue and need a poo poo?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Jose posted:

Skipping lots of posts to ask this but what happens if you're in the queue and need a poo poo?

There are portaloos

As you are spending hours with the same people around you, you can leave and reenter the queue in the early stages

In the later stages there is a wrist band system

My mum did it yesterday, had a lovely day out

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
There's a bin at the back.
So you poo poo into a bag, and pass it backwards down the line and it gets put into the bin.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

happyhippy posted:

So you poo poo into a bag, and pass it backwards down the line and it gets put into the bin.

actually there are a number of Royal Shitsmen who will be circulating throughout the Queue to collect your shitbags. keep calm and hold the bag until the Shitman arrives.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

As a mark of respect, all Brits are refraining from making GBS threads until after the funeral.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only queue

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

You attach the mouth of the person behind you to your arse and they do the same to the person behind them, and all the poo poo flows smoothly to the back, presumably into the Thames if recent precedent set by sewage companies is anything to go by. Britain enters the Guinness book of records as the longest human centipede ever made. Nation of arse-lickers.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

happyhippy posted:

one in the front too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

one in the front too

You're not allowed to poo poo in that bin though. It's full.