Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ranking the rape joke in the cspam car thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1570901054816137216?t=hLDXeB0KbCaq85_EyiAS8g&s=19

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
freedom whips rear end imo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lolol

https://twitter.com/2AvSagas/status/1570839443841376256?t=AiyN9OMLcFI5b6a4goIh6w&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmao

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Loucks posted:

Rape and murder are comparably awful. Swapping them out to show how hosed up it is that we’ve normalized the latter isn’t a joke at all. It was lazy and not perfectly phrased, but that is 100% an apt metaphor and your inability to think about the post beyond “I saw ‘rape,’ best mash those buttons” is a perfect example of “mod brain.”

Sorry, I'm actually very smart. The metaphor isn't apt at all. You're being weird. Topic closed.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I give cars the thank you wave when they yield for me when I'm crossing the street, personally.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Saagonsa posted:

I give cars the thank you wave when they yield for me when I'm crossing the street, personally.

It's nice to be nice!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lmao kelly rules

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

It's nice to be nice!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
whats with divorced guys and cars anyways

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PFC gets a probe every single day like clockwork for whatever is the stupidest post they made that day. This time they made it here, but don't pretend like it's something special. For PFC it was just a boringly routine Friday

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

i hate cars because everyone has a better car than me

all cars are exactly the same. they all get you where you want at exactly the same time, in basically the same comfort. if you paid 4-10x more than a cheap japanese or korean brand congrats you got suckered by marketing

"handles well"
"accelerates fast"

cool bro but you're in traffic all the time so who gives a poo poo

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Loucks posted:

Rape and murder are comparably awful. Swapping them out to show how hosed up it is that we’ve normalized the latter isn’t a joke at all. It was lazy and not perfectly phrased, but that is 100% an apt metaphor and your inability to think about the post beyond “I saw ‘rape,’ best mash those buttons” is a perfect example of “mod brain.”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I messed up the probation text! we're working on fixing it! gently caress!!

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
car bad, train good

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

cowboy beepboop posted:

all cars are exactly the same. they all get you where you want at exactly the same time, in basically the same comfort. if you paid 4-10x more than a cheap japanese or korean brand congrats you got suckered by marketing

"handles well"
"accelerates fast"

cool bro but you're in traffic all the time so who gives a poo poo

its even worse when you are surrounded by geniuses who are always racing to the next red light while going as fast as a snail on the highway

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/fatal-crash-police-officer-stood-down-after-cyclist-dies-in-south-auckland/QZAO2FZN6P5GXTYZXHTLX4PQMQ/

Off-duty cop seems to have mowed down and killed a cyclist in Auckland today, from what I could see on the news footage the cop was driving a ute and sideswiped some parked cars hard enough to practically rip the front wheel off the ute. Seems like the cyclist was just the pink goo in the sandwich.

Also I love the wording of the news article:

quote:

A cyclist died at the scene of the incident involving a moving vehicle and several parked cars on Stancombe Rd in Flat Bush.

Police did not give any further details of the crash, but said an off-duty officer who was involved is being stood down from duty and the incident is being referred to the Independent Police Conduct Authority (IPCA).

A cyclist died somehow, also there was an 'incident' nearby involving a moving car (being driven by an off duty cop) and some empty parked cars. Gee I wonder what could have happened here and who could be at fault, probably nothing and better to not think about it.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I messed up the probation text! we're working on fixing it! gently caress!!

:chloe:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

they like to suck, gently caress, and cum in their cars..disgusting if you ask me about it.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You can learn everything you need to know about cars by studying who loves them the most: divorced guys, cops, rich boomers, and the british

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Dongicus posted:

just blew the trans in my car

get rid of your car

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

This is both the best thing about the funeral and also makes me mad. Get on the bus Joe!
https://twitter.com/gallardo_ortega/status/1571082473882423298?t=g0XY_v2n1BeUFFbezYJ-oA&s=19

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

distortion park posted:

This is both the best thing about the funeral and also makes me mad. Get on the bus Joe!

quote:

But a third ambassador, representing a European country whose leader does not object to taking the bus, said some heads of state not used to shared coach travel will see the plan as a challenge to their “masculinity”
:hmmyes:

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

distortion park posted:

https://twitter.com/gallardo_ortega/status/1571082473882423298?t=g0XY_v2n1BeUFFbezYJ-oA&s=19

lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

needing your own personal 2 ton mobility device is female behavior

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

an actual frog posted:

quote:

But a third ambassador, representing a European country whose leader does not object to taking the bus, said some heads of state not used to shared coach travel will see the plan as a challenge to their “masculinity”
:hmmyes:

loving lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dongicus posted:

just blew the trans in my car

Grats

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

wb

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Some heads of state will demand to roll up to the state funeral on their own loud motorcycle.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

just a heads up for lobster shirt

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Thx

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

to popularise public transport they should remake Initial D but make it about catching the bus

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Sphyre posted:

:d2a:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Sphyre posted:

holy gently caress lol Texans need the PRC to liberate them immediately

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sphyre posted:

Vukojebina

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Sphyre posted:

This is what happens when a system doesn’t have an answer.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Sphyre posted:

this will be the road to end congestion

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Sphyre posted:

I'm the joker

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Sphyre posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

larper
Apr 9, 2019
by 2030 houston will be a completely gridlocked highway interchange 200,000 lanes wide