Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

Najee Harris or Jeff Wilson

Feel like you have to keep Najee in there unless he's declared out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

0.5 PPR

WR: Amari Cooper (CLE) or Mike Williams (LAC)?

Flex: J. Jacobs (LV), or B. Hall (NYJ), or B. Cooks (HOU)?

Leaning giving Williams another try this week and evaluate after.

For flex, I’ve got Cooks in now because of the narrow target tree, but Denver had a shockingly good defensive performance so might lean towards one of the RBs.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Ornery and Hornery posted:

0.5 PPR

WR: Amari Cooper (CLE) or Mike Williams (LAC)?

Flex: J. Jacobs (LV), or B. Hall (NYJ), or B. Cooks (HOU)?

Leaning giving Williams another try this week and evaluate after.

For flex, I’ve got Cooks in now because of the narrow target tree, but Denver had a shockingly good defensive performance so might lean towards one of the RBs.

Definitely Williams, and Cooks imo

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick two one for WR and one for Flex

Allen Robinson vs ATL
James Robinson vs IND
Curtis Samuel @ DET
Brandin Cooks @ DEN

This is 1PPR league. Leaning towards Cooks and Samuel right now. Tough call.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cooks and Robinson maybe. I think Rob has some gambly upside. Samuel could work too though, I don’t think it’s gonna be a big difference between those two.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Green Gloves posted:

Pick two one for WR and one for Flex

Allen Robinson vs ATL
James Robinson vs IND
Curtis Samuel @ DET
Brandin Cooks @ DEN

This is 1PPR league. Leaning towards Cooks and Samuel right now. Tough call.

Yeah I’d do that

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Cooks and Robinson maybe. I think Rob has some gambly upside. Samuel could work too though, I don’t think it’s gonna be a big difference between those two.

Which Robinson?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Plz help me with WR roulette. Pick one.

0.5 PPR

Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs LAC
Chase Claypool vs NE
DJ Chark Jr vs WAS
Devin Duvernay vs MIA

Alternatively, would you play any of these guys over Damien Harris vs PIT in a flex?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Plz help me with WR roulette. Pick one.

0.5 PPR

Marquez Valdes-Scantling vs LAC
Chase Claypool vs NE
DJ Chark Jr vs WAS
Devin Duvernay vs MIA

Alternatively, would you play any of these guys over Damien Harris vs PIT in a flex?

Chark. I'd stick with Harris, Ty Montgomery is out so he'll only be splitting with Stevenson or whatever RB Belichick finds off the street.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR, pick 2
Patterson @LA
Henderson vs ATL

DJ Moore @NYG

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

.5 PPR, need to pick 2 of these:

Juju Smith Schuster vs LAC
Diontae Johnson vs NE
Jaylen Waddle @ BAL

Currently leaning towards benching Waddle

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Fentry posted:

.5 PPR, need to pick 2 of these:

Juju Smith Schuster vs LAC
Diontae Johnson vs NE
Jaylen Waddle @ BAL

Currently leaning towards benching Waddle

Hard to bench Waddle vs. a defense missing its two starting CBs.

Also hard to bench JuJu when the Chiefs/Chargers combined for 62 and 54 points in their two games last season. Benching Diontae feels wrong, but I think I'd do it this week.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Yeah, I bench Diontae. But honestly, these are good problems to have.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I had somehow not heard about the injuries to Baltimore's secondary, sitting Diontae this week. Thanks for the advice

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need 2 WRs and a Flex out of this pile of players. 0 PPR

DJ Chark v Was
DK Metcalf @ SF
Amari Cooper v NYJ
Darnell Mooney @ GB
MVS v LAC
David Montgomery @ GB
James Robinson v IND

Thinking Chark, but am unsure on the rest. My other WRs were all bad week 1. Cooper did nothing, and MVS is MVS. Metcalf had a lot of catches, but only 36 yards. Mooney should be better outside of a monsoon.

Monty should be better in normal weather too, but Herbert was getting a lot of looks. Robinson had a big week one, but has Etienne to worry about.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

^I think I’d go

Chark
Metcalf
Robinson

Metcalf got a lot of targets on Monday and Geno loved going to Metcalf last year. The ball is going to go to Metcalf. DK will eventually have some games with big yards and tds. The target tree in Seattle is super skinny.

There is a wildcard option of MVS just because that game is projected to be a barn burner with tons of scoring.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Do y'all expect an Allen Robinson bounce back this week? I need to pick between him, Drake London, or I guess Julio Jones for my WR2. Thanks

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

^I think I’d go

Chark
Metcalf
Robinson

Metcalf got a lot of targets on Monday and Geno loved going to Metcalf last year. The ball is going to go to Metcalf. DK will eventually have some games with big yards and tds. The target tree in Seattle is super skinny.

There is a wildcard option of MVS just because that game is projected to be a barn burner with tons of scoring.

This sounds good, thanks.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Do y'all expect an Allen Robinson bounce back this week? I need to pick between him, Drake London, or I guess Julio Jones for my WR2. Thanks

I honestly have no idea what to do with Arob. He seemed to get open last week, but Stafford just didn't throw to him. I recall a less intense version of this last year when Woods had a higher ADP than Kupp and got very little in comparison. Mcvay said he needs more targets, he got more targets, then we never saw how it would have gone because of Woods' injury.

I'd tend toward Arob here, it's a juicy matchup with the Falcons, and Mcvay is making the same "feed Arob more" noises. But there's a nonzero chance that he's just washed?

Think he's better set up than a rookie London vs the Rams or a maybe hurt Julio vs the Saints though.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 15, 2022

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

ElectricRelaxation posted:

I think he will, but who knows when.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
1 PPR, pick 3

B. Cooks @ DEN
D. Samuel @ SEA
J. Palmer @ KC
T. Higgins @ DAL

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

PPR, I am going to start Joshua Palmer (LAC WR, who will get more looks with Keenan Allen out) @ KC over
Robbie Anderson vs NYG
Tony Pollard vs CIN
Darnell Mooney @ GB
Travis Etienne vs IND
... unless anyone knows anything wild I dont know? Palmer will of course go in a WR spot but my starters are Mike Evans, Amon-Ra, AJ Dillon, and Nick Chubb.

NickRoweFillea posted:

1 PPR, pick 3

B. Cooks @ DEN
D. Samuel @ SEA
J. Palmer @ KC
T. Higgins @ DAL
This is a good problem to have, holy cow. Cooks will probably get covered by whats-his-name the good corner in Denver so maybe him, or if not give Deebo a week to see how he does playing with Lance in not-a-monsoon?

edit: \/\/\/\ Palmer had a 75% snap share last week and the game is likely to be high scoring so I'm inclined to play him

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 15, 2022

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

1 PPR, pick 3

B. Cooks @ DEN
D. Samuel @ SEA
J. Palmer @ KC
T. Higgins @ DAL

Bench Palmer, he's unproven even if he's gonna be thrust into a big role, I don't think you can easily bench any of the other 3 for him. Though it's tough as Higgins is still in the protocol i think?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cooks + Deebo + Higgins for sure if Higs passes protocol

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

edit: \/\/\/\ Palmer had a 75% snap share last week and the game is likely to be high scoring so I'm inclined to play him

Sure, but i wouldn't start him over 3 dudes who are consistently WR1/WR2s

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

Sure, but i wouldn't start him over 3 dudes who are consistently WR1/WR2s
True, good point.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

CEH
C Edmonds
D Montgomery
D Singletary

Pick 1

e: gonna trust CEH this week let’s goooo

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Sep 16, 2022

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Deep flex league, .5 PPR, pick one:

Dalton Schultz vs CIN
Rhamondre Stevenson @ PIT

I have Schultz in right now, but I don't feel particularly confident in either.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Looking at Dobbins and Pollard again. I know Dobbins is still dinged up and may get limited playing time, but the Cowboys are also not good, and Pollard was hot garbage last week.

My other starting RB is Mixon and he's not going anywhere.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Looking at Dobbins and Pollard again. I know Dobbins is still dinged up and may get limited playing time, but the Cowboys are also not good, and Pollard was hot garbage last week.

My other starting RB is Mixon and he's not going anywhere.

The starting qb went down for cowboys. He is going to get snaps. If he gets touches and yards is another story. But the snaps will be there for pollard imo.

Edit: Dobbins healthy is way better imo but who knows the snap count.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Spermy Smurf posted:

The starting qb went down for cowboys. He is going to get snaps. If he gets touches and yards is another story. But the snaps will be there for pollard imo.

Edit: Dobbins healthy is way better imo but who knows the snap count.

The struggle I have is Dobbins even on a low snap count is probably going to be better than the cowboys combined rushing this week. The Bengals seem to have a solid run defense. Is it as good as the Bucs? Probably not, but I'm not sure the Cowboys are going to do anything of note on the ground. I'm going to keep an open mind still and see how Dobbins is feeling closer to 1:00 kickoff on Sunday. I want to know if they are actively going to limit him or not.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Pick two of either for my rb2 and flex please:

Zeke (Cin)
Sanders (Min)
Dobbins (Mia)

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring:

Gabe Davis vs TEN or
Brandin Cooks @ DEN

My assumption is Davis because of Surtain but Cooks should get more volume than Davis.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

0.5 ppr

1 WR
Parris Campbell @Jax
Nelson Agholor @Steelers
Noah Brown vs Bengals
AJ Green @Raiders

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

poly and open-minded posted:

0.5 ppr

1 WR
Parris Campbell @Jax
Nelson Agholor @Steelers
Noah Brown vs Bengals
AJ Green @Raiders

I guess so, you're basically rolling a d4

.5 PPR, need to play two

Diontae vNE
Henderson vATL
Higgins @DAL

If Higgins was healthy I'd feel better about it but the concussion and Dead Dak make me feel like I should wait a week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

poly and open-minded posted:

0.5 ppr

1 WR
Parris Campbell @Jax
Nelson Agholor @Steelers
Noah Brown vs Bengals
AJ Green @Raiders

That's probably correct.

I hope this is a 16 team league or you start 4 WRs or something because yikes.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

No way I bench Cordarrelle Patterson for Jeff Wilson Jr. in my flex spot, right? (0.5 PPR)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: quote is not edit

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Sep 17, 2022

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dango Bango posted:

No way I bench Cordarrelle Patterson for Jeff Wilson Jr. in my flex spot, right? (0.5 PPR)
That would be my inclination if I had to deal with that choice. I'd want to see Cordarrelle used less or Wilson getting the majority of the touches before I switch. For all we know it'll be that undrafted rookie RB SF kept that inexplicably gets all the touches.

Bellmaker posted:

.5 PPR, need to play two

Diontae vNE
Henderson vATL
Higgins @DAL

If Higgins was healthy I'd feel better about it but the concussion and Dead Dak make me feel like I should wait a week.
After last Thursday I'd definitely have Henderson in so yeah the choice is between the WRs. I have Higgins too; if I also had Diontae I would feel ok but not great sitting Higgins for him considering the circumstances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anything I should change here? .5 PPR

I'm not thrilled with my WRs (after Chase, of course) but I grabbed White just in case Fournette can't go (though it's looking good on that front fortunately)