Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gaius Marius posted:

His name is Ye. Sorry that the man whose mom was an English professor should just not honor her memory.

His name is kayne west and he’s a pest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Even as a bit this is pathetic. Worm poo poo.

Ask them about cgi in movies

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

thetoughestbean posted:

Every day at work I see the Star Wars novels my store sells and I wonder who reads that stuff.

Could be worse, I suppose. Could be Star Trek novels

Resident Evil: Caliban Cove

Sydin posted:

Ye Ye (Ye)

I can't parse this as anything other than one of those esoteric programming languages like JSFuck, Malbolge, or Perl

Zetsubou-san fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Sep 17, 2022

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Zetsubou-san posted:

Resident Evil: Caliban Cove

caliban cove is just funny, s.d. perry was wildin out

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Alaois posted:

caliban cove is just funny, s.d. perry was wildin out

I enjoyed her Code Veronica adaption which included Wesker telling Chris about his raging erection.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Judge Tesla posted:

I enjoyed her Code Veronica adaption which included Wesker telling Chris about his raging erection.

Both SD Perry and her dad have managed to carve a living out of writing horny, horny fanfic.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Gaius Marius posted:

His name is Ye. Sorry that the man whose mom was an English professor should just not honor her memory.
I liked The College Dropout to, but this thing you are doing is really weird. Dude literally hangs out with and defends rapist abusers and choses not to take care of his mental health, putting his need to get his ego stroked over his children. You do not have to do this. Just listen to the music and leave people out of your weird worshipping.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Judge Tesla posted:

Haven't read that one. Did read the RE3 adaptation where Perry tries to explain Jill's outfit since she begins things at home and could basically wear whatever she wanted, and that was fun.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Off topic but ik noticing that this thread has an unusually low rating. Not that ratings matter, it's just odd for this subject matter. So what slap fight is going on here?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Lord Stimperor posted:

Off topic but ik noticing that this thread has an unusually low rating. Not that ratings matter, it's just odd for this subject matter. So what slap fight is going on here?

All of them

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

it's the slapfightiest thread in the forum and im here for it

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Lord Stimperor posted:

the people who care about the opinions of youtube talking heads selling them scams with promo codes are completely insane. thats why i safari here

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m here for that parrot who goes “gumi! gumi! gumi!” all the time.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z32bSWWqJk

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Andrast posted:

All of them

gently caress off it's only half

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Lord Stimperor posted:

Since this thread is about something as general as “internet videos” and those cover a wide range of topics, there’s frequent derails about the subjects of the videos posted. Many of these derails result in dumb fights. Also, discussion of internet “content creators” often leads to talking about the dumb drama that frequently surrounds them.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Lord Stimperor posted:

Let me try and see if anyone bites

Vtubers
Star Wars
Contrapoints
Copyright ethics
anime
Zack Snyder

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

fatherboxx posted:

Vtubers
Star Wars
Contrapoints
Copyright ethics
anime
Zack Snyder

Zach Snyder directing a SW Anime with VTubers and Contrapoints as the voice actors will implode the universe.

whatevenis
Jan 1, 2021
Doesn't help that the mod of this forum has actively given up on modding the thread in the first place

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did the bababooey guy quit posting? He should come back. I don’t remember anything else about him or what he was even mad about.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Annointed posted:

When did this become the music subforum?

This thread is too popular to be the music subforum.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Lord Stimperor posted:

About sums it up.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Zedd posted:

About sums it up.
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Online Creators + Reviewers V: [0] Days Since Our Last Derail

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOtPR0DZdU

incredible story

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Finally caught up with Quinton's vids a couple weeks ago, was long as hell but the trip was otherwise fun. It's honestly a good "Grind on something like a Burnout title or a Tony Hawk title on the side" listen and something that I can praise it on is that when Quinton finds an item he thinks his audience might not be familiar with, he doesn't go "Oh, you see, back in my day, you babies didn't know what x was" but just shows the item and says "in case you weren't around for this". I've heard people do this with Doom, calling it one of the oldest games ever and acting like a grandpa about it when they were born a month after it was released and my head nearly popped.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Zedd posted:

About sums it up.

Eh, honestly it feels like this thread gets derailed so often that you can't even really say it has rails to begin with. It's just a general chat threat that is vaguely tethered to the topic of online creators. And that's fine, if posters got slapped the second they started talking about anything beyond [x] creator made [y] video this would be a worthless thread.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

DeafNote posted:

Zach Snyder directing a SW Anime with VTubers and Contrapoints as the voice actors will implode the universe.

Reviewed by RLM. :smuggo:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Lord Stimperor posted:

You've just stepped into the arena, fucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Annointed posted:

When did this become the music subforum?

Tbf this thread doesn’t really align with the subforum theme even on the rare occasion it is on-topic.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

whatevenis posted:

Doesn't help that the mod of this forum has actively given up on modding the thread in the first place

Hey, thats not true, they also actively gave up on moderating the wrestling subforum

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Lord Stimperor posted:

This thread is a haven for dumb 40 page-spanning slapfights and stupidity, off topic bullshit, extremely pathetic on-topic bullshit, and it has helped scare off a couple of the actual good content creators who at one point deigned to interact with SA thanks to its all-consuming jackassery. The :one: emote was created in its very image, after all.

I'm actually kind of shocked it even has a 2 rating. It deserves to be way lower.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

fatherboxx posted:

Vtubers
Star Wars
Contrapoints
Copyright ethics
anime
Zack Snyder

zack snyders dawn of the dead remake was good

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Zach Snyder is a great cinematographer. Director? Eh, I've seen better.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
stanley kubrick was the zack snyder of his day

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

fatherboxx posted:

Vtubers
Star Wars
Contrapoints
Copyright ethics
anime
Zack Snyder

Release the Snyder cut of star wars with the Vtuber Nyanners in it. It loving sucks that Disney won't let him release it, and the copyright laws need to be fixed to avoid situations like this. Although there are rumors that there might be an anime OVA that has some of the cut stuff.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

nine-gear crow posted:

Zach Snyder is a great cinematographer. Director? Eh, I've seen better.

He’s not a cinematographer for any of his films except army of the dead

So if you think his movies look good you think he’s a good director bc he directed his DP to execute his vision.

Check mother fuckin MATE

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

nine-gear crow posted:

This thread is a haven for dumb 40 page-spanning slapfights and stupidity, off topic bullshit, extremely pathetic on-topic bullshit, and it has helped scare off a couple of the actual good content creators who at one point deigned to interact with SA thanks to its all-consuming jackassery. The :one: emote was created in its very image, after all.

I'm actually kind of shocked it even has a 2 rating. It deserves to be way lower.

Joking aside, this is ridiculous hyperbole, and I don't know why you still let this thread haunt your very existence when so many of your posts here are dedicated to how much you loathe every aspect of a dang forum thread.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I just try to post about movies I like and events in the industries.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

I like the videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I lost my brother to a video skit while I was trying to figure out how to do the Heimlich maneuver. Now, I will never tolerate a skit for as long as I live.