Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Lamuella posted:

poo poo got real, they're bringing a Dad.

And in exchange All Japan got Yukio Naya for their show the same day, because Ren Ayabe has a collapsed lung & they needed another tall guy to team alongside Ishikawa & Sato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Nagata doing double duty as well - working All Japan against their new rookie. VOW had a report on him - basically they think he’ll be something very special; New Japan also wanted him with Nagata in particular being a huge fan hence that match.

Interesting that Nagata isn’t on the All Japan show: he left weirdly and I wonder if there’s actual heat there now.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

Nagata doing double duty as well - working All Japan against their new rookie. VOW had a report on him - basically they think he’ll be something very special; New Japan also wanted him with Nagata in particular being a huge fan hence that match.

Interesting that Nagata isn’t on the All Japan show: he left weirdly and I wonder if there’s actual heat there now.

Assume you meant New Japan there, but he's only done a handful of shows since April. 3 in the summer & then the Blue Justice show this month. I figure that along with Kojima in NOAH this is just them moving on from the dads. I figure Nagata will be back in the dojo training guys but for now he still has the bug & New Japan would rather use Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi.

Which if I am right then it's hilarious that Tenzan is still around despite being 1/100th of the wrestler of Kojima & 1/40th of the wrestler of Nagata right now.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

forkboy84 posted:

it's hilarious that Tenzan is still around despite being 1/100th of the wrestler of Kojima & 1/40th of the wrestler of Nagata right now.

How far down the list of desperate shindie promoters would you have to go before Tenzan would have any value as a full on multi tour regular invading guest?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tonfa posted:

How far down the list of desperate shindie promoters would you have to go before Tenzan would have any value as a full on multi tour regular invading guest?

Assuming NOAH pass on the opportunity to put the GHC Tag belts on TenCozy, he could have value to 2AW? I guess. He'd be useful in a dojo I'd imagine, there's a wealth of knowledge there even if his ankle is hosed up

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

forkboy84 posted:

Assume you meant New Japan there, but he's only done a handful of shows since April. 3 in the summer & then the Blue Justice show this month. I figure that along with Kojima in NOAH this is just them moving on from the dads. I figure Nagata will be back in the dojo training guys but for now he still has the bug & New Japan would rather use Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi.

Which if I am right then it's hilarious that Tenzan is still around despite being 1/100th of the wrestler of Kojima & 1/40th of the wrestler of Nagata right now.

I meant Akiyama not working the All Japan show, actually.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lamuella posted:

poo poo got real, they're bringing a Dad.

Finally the answer to the age old question of who would win: Dad or Uncle.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Update to the GLEAT MMA thing, Tetsuya Izuchi is going to get loving murdered by Yuki Kondo in December

https://mobile.twitter.com/tospo_battle/status/1570735659190714369

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Why would they want him to do that?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm guessing today's money marks have never seen Cro Cop/Nagata

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Why would they want him to do that?

Because Izuchi is already doing MMA fights and making money for someone else.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Looks like Inokiism is back on the menu!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

They've also booked Luigi Primo apparently. The duality of GLEATism.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

They've also booked Luigi Primo apparently. The duality of GLEATism.

Do you have a source* on this?

*sauce

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

VOW are reporting it

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

VOW are reporting it

That's great.

Japan is getting the real meme freaks and stereotypes from overseas in the proud tradition of Pro-Wrestling instead of the greasy goobers that have dominated for the last decade.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Asking a hard question.
https://twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1570857914956664832

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Anniversary show merch

https://twitter.com/alljapan_pw/status/1571303001607655424?t=pGKwq0kXV3kJVn0GTJWVkQ&s=19

Tickles me they have face Evolution Suwama on there instead of current VM Suwama but also I'd totally wear a Revolution/Evolution shirt

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Some pretty sick matches set up for the AJPW Korakuen that airs live tomorrow. Spoilers for people who want to wait to watch the Budokan show

Kento Miyahara vs Naoya Nomura for the Triple Crown
Gungnir of Anarchy vs The Saito Brothers for the tag titles.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

All Japan drew 4870

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

So you're telling me that All Japan did the 2nd best attendance in the Budokan in the COVID era, outdrawing 9 New Japan shows, 3 NOAH shows & 1 Stardom show? Which means it is the best drawing non-New Japan Budokan show since Kenta Kobashi's retirement?

Could be worse. Obviously it'd be nice if they did better but honestly considering they didn't exactly over-burden the card with outside faces (MiSu, Nagata, Tiger Mask, Christopher Daniels, the old guys who are always on these shows, Manabu Soya), compare to all the outsiders/newcomers on the July NOAH Budokan. The only people All Japan flew in were Daniels (& I have a feeling he was probably going to be in the country anyway for TGS related to the AEW game) & the Saito brothers who were apparently due back from excursion anyway.

As a side note, it's super loving hard resisting clicking on spoiler tags, I have no self-control. I already spoiled myself the Jr Title match result by going on Twitter & being greeted with a photo of the winner, despite being fully aware I'm going to have to stay off Twitter all morning & probably all day. And then all day tomorrow as well because no point watching tomorrow's show before I've seen todays.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

So you're telling me that All Japan did the 2nd best attendance in the Budokan in the COVID era, outdrawing 9 New Japan shows, 3 NOAH shows & 1 Stardom show? Which means it is the best drawing non-New Japan Budokan show since Kenta Kobashi's retirement?

Yes.

It also happens to be the only weekend Budokan show of the pandemic which probably gave it a boost.

Not to take anything away from them, it was also raining torrentially as a typhoon approaches which would have put off any people planning to buy on the day

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yes.

It also happens to be the only weekend Budokan show of the pandemic which probably gave it a boost.

Not to take anything away from them, it was also raining torrentially as a typhoon approaches which would have put off any people planning to buy on the day

Oh yeah, it's mostly favourable conditions & I'm not sure 4,900 (that's right, I'm rounding up. Maybe I should round up to the nearest 1000 & go for 5,000...) is anything to write home about, but considering it'd didn't really have the freshest headliner & that Voodoo Murders suck rear end, & compared to the number of fly-ins for NOAH's last Budokan show compared to this, it's not bad considering...well, the number of times I've heard people write off All Japan.

Also I just checked & both of NOAH's 2022 Budokan shots were on Saturdays, 1st January & 16th July. And the BOSJ final was during Golden Week I think? Maybe it was the first day after Golden Week though, my memory is shite. But yeah, it's still a fair point. I'm not taking anything away from the other companies, I just think it's funny All Japan did this well relative to almost everyone else, considering cruel facts like "weekend vs weekday" isn't as funny.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm sure this is what everyone has been excitedly waiting for (except GW BUSHI who I'm sure watched it when it aired...), 2AW's latest Korakuen show is up online after airing on Samurai TV

https://vk.com/wall-4499945_22889

Headlined by Kengo Mashimo vs Isami Kodaka for the Openweight Title, plus Yoshida & Excilio defending the tag straps against Niki & Hanami & then the women's match between Big Hash & Sasamura.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

GLEAT's UWF postmatch music is so good

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Wow, the Saito brothers look so different on their return

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
All Japan had a pretty decent 2019. We were discussing it earlier but it's hard to get a read of where they are at because they have run so few shows.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

All I can say with All Japan is that in-ring, the undercard is thinner than the skin on your shins & the top half of the shows are usually pretty good to tremendous. I wish they'd use more outside talent like Ayato Yoshida & the Koen team of Niki & Hanami from 2AW, way more KumaDoi obviously, find some space for a guy like Leo Isaka from Marvelous, use the GLEAT connections more, have the 60 Seconds guys & bring back KAZMA, they briefly teased using Baliyan Akki which was fun, IDK, there's loads of freelancers you can use, and for the love of god never give me a match with both Izanagi & Black Menso-re in it again because it feels like I've seen them working either as partners or opponents 50 times already in 2022. In fact I checked on Cagematch. Not including today's show that isn't in their DB yet, these guys have been in the same match 23 times. All Japan have run 49 shows. So just shy of 50% of shows have them together. Bare in mind that almost every show they run ends up on AJPW.TV at the moment, & that I've watched nearly everything AJPW have uploaded & that's a load of these 2 guys. New Japan level low-effort booking

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Using NJPW talent more like they are on the next Korakuen would honestly benefit both promotions

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

SG Bamboo posted:

Wow, the Saito brothers look so different on their return

My first time seeing them. They definitely won me over.

And yeah, they look like they stepped out of 1988 in the best possible sense.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Using NJPW talent more like they are on the next Korakuen would honestly benefit both promotions

Only if they put Jake in the next G1 so he'll stop embarrassing himself by going on about it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Power Windows posted:

My first time seeing them. They definitely won me over.

And yeah, they look like they stepped out of 1988 in the best possible sense.

The loving Dokken theme song definitely adds to the whole presentation.

forkboy84 posted:

Only if they put Jake in the next G1 so he'll stop embarrassing himself by going on about it

No. I want Jake at 60 years old doing old man opening tags still talking about that time Tanahashi said he could be in the G1.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Any word on when Jake Lee's contract is going to run out?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

Any word on when Jake Lee's contract is going to run out?

AJPW seem to do the NJPW thing at having contracts expire at the end of the year. Nomura and Iwamoto both ended their contracts on December 31st and they always announce new signings on their January 2nd Korakuen.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Unless there's an ownership shake up I doubt Lee would jump to NOAH/DDT or NJPW since jumping to new companies is still looked down upon unless the ownership situation is in flux. Although I suppose Lee could do the comedy option of making his own promotion!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I mean CyberFight didn't have a problem with Yusuke Okada jumping directly to them without having him pretend he wants to go to America and make it big like Shingo and Ishimori did before jumping to NJPW.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

forkboy84 posted:

In about 12 hours El Desperado & Jun Kasai are going to try murder each other. Again. Blessed.

I haven't been so moved by a wrestling match than this one. Absolutely beautiful, especially knowing how iconic Kasai is & how much Despy is a fanboy. From the moment I saw Despy vibing to Kasai's theme, I knew this was special.

I highly recommend you watch Kyo-En - a documentary about Kasai and his life during the pandemic. https://shop.ponycan.com/products/detail/2051

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Kingston / Marufuji is now up on Wrestle Kingdom

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1572117289482461184

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Watching some 2AW & Hiroshi Yamato's ring jacket looks like he stole his mam's shower curtain and cut two holes in it for his arms to go through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Fairly quiet week but with some variety at least: you've got big shows from DDT, NOAH & NJPW (all on Sunday), Ice Ribbon do Korakuen, TJPW, GCW in Japan nights 1 & 2 of 3, Big Japan continuing their tag league (with a retirement ceremony for Akira Hyodo which is a bit of a surprise, I'd noticed he hadn't been on any shows for a few months but didn't realise he was calling it quits), the 5 Star GP rolls relentlessly on & that's about it really. Picking an On Paper Match Of The Week is tricky, El Lindaman vs Takanori Ito could rule, Higuchi vs Takeshita has a really high floor/ceiling combo, & Kenoh vs Kaito is the meeting 2 men who always bring the best out of each other. poo poo, if it ends up being Tam vs Utami or even Ueno vs Noir I'd be unsurprise. But to get off the fence I'm sat on, I've got to go for Kazusada Higuchi vs Konosuke Takeshita: Takeshita is obviously having a hell of a year, they haven't actually meant too many times in singles matches (Cagematch says once in 2020 King of DDT & once in 2021 D-Ou), I'm excited.

24/9/2022, Saturday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

Ice Ribbon Ribbon Knights 2022
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Kiku, Totoro Satsuki & Yuna Manase vs Saran, Sumika Yanagawa & YuuRI
Dalys, Hikari Shimizu, Kaho Matsushita & SAKI vs Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki, Maya Yukihi, Ram Kaichow & Rina Yamashita
Triangle Ribbon Title: Yuuki Mashiro(c) vs Cherry vs Matsuzawa-san
A'min, Misa Kagura & Nao Ishikawa vs Asahi, Kyuuri & Tae Honma
International Ribbon Tag Team Titles: Hamuko Hoshi & Makoto(c) vs Hikaru Shida & Ibuki Hoshi
ICEx∞ Title: Saori Anou vs Stephanie Vaquer[/i]
Live iPPV

12:30pm JST/2:30pm AEDT/4:30am BST/11:30pm EDT/8:30pm PDT

Tokyo Joshi Pro Autumn Tour '22
Ryogoku KFC Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

1:30pm JST/3:30pm AEDT/5:30am BST/12:30am EDT/9:30pm PDT

Stardom 5★ Grand Prix 2022 Night 18
Belle Salle Takadanobaba, Tokyo
Oedo Tai (Rina & Ruaka) vs Queen's Quest (Hina & Lady C)
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Ami Sourei vs Suzu Suzuki
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Hanan vs Mina Shirakawa
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Mayu Iwatani vs Momo Watanabe
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Giulia vs Saya Kamitani
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Saya Iida vs Starlight Kid
High Speed Title: AZM(c) vs Fukigen Death vs Hazuki
5★GP Red Stars Block: Maika vs Momo Kohgo
5★GP Red Stars Block: Himeka vs Unagi Sayaka
5★GP Red Stars Block: Tam Nakano vs Utami Hayashishita
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

Also shows from Zero1, Basara, Freedoms, BJW, 2AW & Dragongate

25/9/2022, Sunday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/3:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT

DDT Who's Gonna Top? 2022
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Hideki Okatani & Toi Kojima vs Yuki Ishida & Yuya Koroku
Antonio Honda, Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi vs ASUKA, MAO & Saki Akai
Damnation TA (Daisuke Sasaki, KANON & Minoru Fujita) vs Makoto Oishi, Naomi Yoshimura & Yuji Hino
Burning (Jun Akiyama, Tetsuya Endo & Yusuke Okada) & Takeshi Masada vs HARASHIMA, Sanshiro Takagi, Soma Takao & Yukio Sakaguchi
Akito & Yukio Naya vs Osamu Nishimura & Shinichiro Kawamatsu
Shinya Aoki vs Shunma Katsumata vs Yuki Iino
DDT Universal Title: Yuki Ueno(c) vs Cara Noir
KO-D Openweight Title: Kazusada Higuchi(c) vs Konosuke Takeshita
Live on Wrestle Universe

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/4am BST/11pm EDT/8pm PDT

Stardom in Showcase Vol.2
Belle Salle Takadanobaba, Tokyo
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Hanan vs Saya Iida
5★GP Blue Stars Block: Starlight Kid vs Suzu Suzuki
COLOR's (Hikari Shimizu & SAKI) vs COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) vs COSMIC ANGELS (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano)
Falls Count Anywhere: AZM vs Maika vs Mayu Iwatani vs Ram Kaichow
Hardcore Match: Giulia & Rina Yamashita vs Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe & Ruaka)
There may be other matches mad, their website isn't clear
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

12:30pm JST/2:30pm AEDT/4:30am BST/11:30pm EDT/8:30pm PDT

GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.35
Diamond Hall, Nagoya
60 Seconds (Jun Tonsho & Keiichi Sato) & Shinya Ishida vs Stronghearts (CIMA, Issei Onitsuka & T-Hawk)
UWF Rules: Maya Fukuda vs Michiko Miyagi
Oji Shiiba vs Tetsuya Izuchi
BULK Orchestra (Check Shimatani, KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs Minoru Tanaka, Soma Watanabe & Yu Iizuka
Abdullah Kobayashi, Kaz Hayashi & Yuji Okabayashi vs Dan Tamura, Hayato Tamura & Rising HAYATO
G-REX Title: El Lindaman(c) vs Takanori Ito
Live on Youtube

4pm JST/6pm AEDT/8am BST/3am EDT/12am PDT

New Japan Burning Spirit Night 14
Kobe World Kinen Hall, Kobe
BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi vs El Phantasmo, Hikuleo & KENTA
Doc Gallows vs Toru Yano
Bad Luck Fale & Chase Owens vs Great O Khan & Jeff Cobb
SANADA & Tetsuya Naito vs Taichi & Zack Sabre Jr
Bad Dude Tito, JONAH & Shane Haste vs Kazuchika Okada, Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma
Jay White & Taiji Ishimori vs KUSHIDA & Tama Tonga
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Francesco Akira & TJP(c) vs Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi
NEVER Openweight Title: Karl Anderson(c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
IWGP US Title: Will Ospreay(c) vs David Finlay
Live on NJPW World

Pro Wrestling NOAH Grand Ship 2022 In Nagoya - Pro Wrestling Love Forever.2 Outbreak
Aichi Prefectural Arena, Nagoya
Manabu Soya vs Taichi Ozawa
Kai Fujimura & Yasutaka Yano vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (Eita & NOSAWA)
Akitoshi Saito & Mohammed Yone vs Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura
Alejandro, Extreme Tiger & Ninja Mack vs Kongo (Hajime Ohara, Hi69 & Tadasuke)
Daiki Inaba, Masaaki Mochizuki & Masato Tanaka vs El Hijo del Dr Wagner Jr, Jack Morris & Naomichi Marufuji
GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Stinger (Chris Ridgeway & Yoshinari Ogawa)(c) vs Atsushi Kotoge & Seiki Yoshioka
GHC Tag Team Titles: Sugiuragun (Hideki Suzuki & Timothy Thatcher)(c) vs Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura
GHC Junior Heavyweight Title: HAYATA(c) vs YO-HEY
Kazuyuki Fujita & Keiji Mutoh vs Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masakatsu Funaki)
GHC Heavyweight Title: Kenoh(c) vs Kaito Kiyomiya
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Ice Ribbon, Secret Base, Osaka Pro, 2AW, Dragongate & BJW

26/9/2022, Monday

7pm JST/9pm AEDT/11am BST/6am EDT/3am PDT

Game Changer Wrestling Planet Death
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Daisuke Masaoka & Takashi Sasaki vs Effy & Shlak
Jimmy Lloyd vs Joey Janela vs Jordan Oliver vs Kikutaro vs Nick Wayne vs Toshiyki Sakuda
Cole Radrick vs Violento Jack
John Wayne Murdoch vs Masashi Takeda
Alex Colon vs Drew Parker vs Toru Sugiura
GCW Ultraviolent Title: Rina Yamashita(c) vs Mance Warner
If it streams live I'd assume it'll be an iPPV on FITE

27/9/2022, Tuesday

7pm JST/9pm AEDT/11am BST/6am EDT/3am PDT

Game Changer Wrestling Dead On Arrival
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Joey Janela, Jordan Oliver & Nick Wayne vs Stronghearts (CIMA, El Lindaman & T-Hawk)
Abdullah Kobayashi & Ryuji Ito vs Cole Radrick & Mance Warner
Jimmy Llyod & Kikutaro vs Masato Tanaka & The Great Sasuke
ERE (Drew Parker, Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack) vs Mega Bastards (Alex Colon & John Wayne Murdoch) & Rina Yamashita
Masashi Takeda vs SHLAK
Effy vs Jun Kasai
If it streams live I'd assume it'll be an iPPV on FITE

28/9/2022, Wednesday

Shows from YMZ & Ice Ribbon

29/9/2022, Thursday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

Big Japan Saikyo Tag League
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Fluorescent Lighttube Deathmatch BJW (Jaki Numazawa, Masaya Takahashi & Ryuji Ito) vs GCW (Alex Colon, Effy & Mance Warner
Isami Kodaka, Kazuki Hashimoto & Yuko Miyamoto vs Kaji Tomato, Kota Sekifuda & Tatsuhiko Yoshino
Daisuke Sekimoto, Kazumasa Yoshida & Ryota Hama vs Kazumi Kikuta, Takuya Nomura & Yuya Aoki
Saikyo Tag League A Block: Andy Wu & Yasufumi Nakanoue vs Hiroyuki Suzuki & Takuho Kato
Saikyo Tag League B Block: Abdullah Kobayashi & Daiju Wakamatsu vs Kankuro Hoshino & Yuuichi Taniguchi
Saikyo Tag League B Block: Masashi Takeda & Takumi Tsukamoto vs Michio Kageyama & Yusaku Ito
Saikyo Tag League B Block: Chicharito Shoki & Yuji Okabayashi vs Okami (Daichi Hashimoto & Hideyoshi Kamitani)
Live on LineLive

30/9/2022, Friday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/10:30am BST/5:30am EDT/2:30am PDT

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage
Bandajima Multi-Purpose Square, Niigata
Taichi Ozawa vs Yoshiki Inamura
Kai Fujimura & Yasutaka Yano vs NOSAWA & Super Crazy
Alejandro, Extreme Tiger & Ninja Mack vs Hajime Ohara, Hi69 & Tadasuke
Daiki Inaba & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Satoshi Kojima & Takashi Sugiura
Atsushi Kotoge, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY vs Stinger (Chris Ridgeway, HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa)
GHC National Title: Masakatsu Funaki(c) vs Masa Kitamiya
Jack Morris, Kaito Kiyomiya & Naomichi Marufuji vs Kongo (Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kenoh & Manabu Soya)
Uploaded late to Wrestle Universe

Also YMZ & Toru Sugiura Produce show