Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lol, this is the fewest yards Wisconsin has allowed in a half since... Iowa last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

It's tough to blame them that it turned out these teams were not good when they played them.

It is easy to blame them for scheduling 3 cupcakes with their other 3 OOC games though. SEC should be playing 9 conference games.

As a Pac-12 fan I'll always be an advocate for 9 game schedules.

USC did win the Rose Bowl the year they got pantsed by Bama. Might just be that Bama is a good team most years too.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I have no idea if Michigan is any good. What a ridiculous out of conference schedule. Even an SEC school would be ashamed of it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Maxwells Demon posted:

Despite all the Oregon fans complaining about Bo Nix, Oregon is 24-7 (with a very run-heavy play selection)

I've been watching other stuff too and didn't see any of the first quarter, but from what I've noticed he's been perfectly fine by Bo Nix standards today. I might have missed something but most of it hasn't been all that painful and he has his usual few good throws.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Vertical Lime posted:

from the look of things south bama may do it

Not with decision making like that

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Rectal Placenta posted:

Lol, this is the fewest yards Wisconsin has allowed in a half since... Iowa last year

Just wait, this year that Iowa number will be even worse

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

Not with decision making like that

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1571244655257464832

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

DC Murderverse posted:

Just wait, this year that Iowa number will be even worse

It was 17yds allowed, so definitely a possibility

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Mertz'd!

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Autman Bell goes down clutching his knee (noncontact) as the gophers tried to basically treat the last minute of the half as a scrimmage 2 minute drill, up 28-0 and the game isn't that close.

Hate to see it.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

TJ Finley is a big dude

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Cringe call

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
womp womp Auburn

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Finley is looking hurt

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lightning delay holding up the ku houston game

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

What the gently caress? :psyduck:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Rectal Placenta posted:

It was 17yds allowed, so definitely a possibility

Petras will find a way to throw for negative yards at some point this year, why not playing Wisconsin?

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

predicto posted:

I have no idea if Michigan is any good. What a ridiculous out of conference schedule. Even an SEC school would be ashamed of it.

it's the most pathetic, embarrassing ooc schedule i've ever seen. complete loving cowardice and bullshit

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

The Auburn QB is hosed up. I feel this is going to snowball in the second half

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

Cringe call

now ucla is in the red zone

heads gotta roll

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Interesting way to lose a big win for your program

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

lmao

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Notre Dame maybe gonna have a chance to get a win but whew they're just awful. Like at football more than normal, not for all the other reasons.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i think espn were embarrassed by the stat lines for Rutgers/Temple because its an ESPN+ only game and they're not putting the box score or anything on the page

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wish Auburn would quit dropping these balls

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
killed a pint of white label evan williams and a bag of salt and vinegar chips in the first half. feeling good about things for the moment

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

UCLA just kicked a FG to win 32-31. If this play was a FG USA might have won.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
Ole Miss with 200 yards rushing in the first half against Georgia Tech but still hasn’t proven they have any ability to throw at all so they’re absolutely gonna get loving rinsed once SEC play starts.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
New Mexico State is wretched

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i hope ku doesnt lose their monentum during the thirty minute delay

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Paracaidas posted:

Autman Bell goes down clutching his knee (noncontact) as the gophers tried to basically treat the last minute of the half as a scrimmage 2 minute drill, up 28-0 and the game isn't that close.

Hate to see it.

Yup....terrible. Fortunately the Gophers have quite a bit of talent at WR. Wright has incredible talent. Jackson returned from injury this week and has a high ceiling too. Losing Mo for the year again would be far worse.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Yup....terrible. Fortunately the Gophers have quite a bit of talent at WR. Wright has incredible talent. Jackson returned from injury this week and has a high ceiling too. Losing Mo for the year again would be far worse.
Wright putting it together would be great. Nice play at the end of that drive:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/status/1571247206233165824

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

killed a pint of white label evan williams and a bag of salt and vinegar chips in the first half. feeling good about things for the moment

I ate a $7.50 bag of mini bar peanuts like I'm one of the five richest princes of Europe

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BYU with a hell of a letdown game here.

I maybe thought they were gonna lose, but getting absolutely blown out surprises me a little.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Roasted Donut posted:

it's the most pathetic, embarrassing ooc schedule i've ever seen. complete loving cowardice and bullshit

Combined with the conference schedule (other than Ohio State) it has to be one of the softest schedules of all time.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Auburn needs to do orange facemasks more often. It's a great look.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I don’t know who is doing color for the ND/Cal game, but it’s maybe the least insightful, lovely commentary I’ve ever heard. And his voice is so grating. It has a droning quality, but is also really loud.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Grittybeard posted:

I maybe thought they were gonna lose, but getting absolutely blown out surprises me a little.

BYU getting blown out is always welcome

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I don't think BYU is gonna stage a second-half comeback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

never be surprised at BYU getting blown out, it's in their fraudulent nature