Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

Maybe he saw some of the other stuff I posted in this thread.

Great great great grandfather of the Hypnolawyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If you're going to sous vide chicken thighs you want to do 148°F for 5-6 hours to kill all bacteria and get optimally tender chicken.

Remember, bacteria and viruses in chicken and pork can cross the species barrier and you have to cook them all the way through to an internal temp above 145°

Bacteria and viruses in beef and fish do not cross the species barrier which is why you only have to worry about human contaminants on the exterior which is why it's safe to eat steak tartare and sushi when prepared by an expert chef who takes food safety very seriously.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is this person famous in Germany?

No it's just some random-rear end person. Possibly one of the workers there?

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Fish needs to be flash hard frozen to atleast -10C if eaten raw. Because of worms and nematodes. Once you know what the nematodes look like in wild salmon you see them in basically every piece

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Fish needs to be flash hard frozen to atleast -10C if eaten raw. Because of worms and nematodes. Once you know what the nematodes look like in wild salmon you see them in basically every piece

Ah. I knew about the freezing but not the parasites.

And that's why I only get sushi from an actual chef.

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

I love weaving onto the loves of others as much as the next guy, but also I'm pretty sure those tattooed cocks count as stone monuments

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

The Anime Liker posted:

Ah. I knew about the freezing but not the parasites.

And that's why I only get sushi from an actual chef.

Fish salvage is its own realm of cursed that I wish I’d never learned about.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Karate Bastard posted:

Is it a piss thing? Please be a piss thing.

I cant believe I wrote that out loud.
They're preemie dolls and I think it started out as a therapeutic thing? But yeah lot of them piss and that's as far as I'm willing to google on this topic

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Bar Ran Dun posted:

I suppose you have some kind of “problem” with my recipe for lightly fried worms and nematodes, then?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

bizwank posted:

They're preemie dolls and I think it started out as a therapeutic thing? But yeah lot of them piss and that's as far as I'm willing to google on this topic

It was always a weird hobby that bordered on being a kink.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

DPTÓPFÓ PILÓ GVLGSPSFÓ

WÉLT PSTHV LSLVS BSÉFPD FS PTHT WÉLT FS SPGRLVSD FP STTHPS MTHPVMSPTS BVT WÉLT FS WTHVSP FPTTH THS LFVSS THG THTÉSRS

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

"D P T O P... wait what the gently caress"

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

rydiafan posted:

DPTÓPFÓ PILÓ GVLGSPSFÓ

WÉLT PSTHV LSLVS BSÉFPD FS PTHT WÉLT FS SPGRLVSD FP STTHPS MTHPVMSPTS BVT WÉLT FS WTHVSP FPTTH THS LFVSS THG THTÉSRS

You missed the line of text above the sign.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Great great great grandfather of the Hypnolawyer

Granpappy!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Frank Frank posted:

Years ago I used to tell one of my kids we were having meat clown for dinner. She eventually called my bluff and I looked everywhere but could not find meat clown

(Turn on your monitor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlVs6AXR9a4

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

Back in my day we had to deal with the existential horror of the meat clown every time mom took us grocery shopping, AND WE LIKED IT, and we turned out fine

Ive had this before. Tasted funny.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Ive had this before. Tasted funny.

heh

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

Back in my day we had to deal with the existential horror of the meat clown every time mom took us grocery shopping, AND WE LIKED IT, and we turned out fine

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Plantations are already turbo cursed but Barrington Hall is also really ugly because of its piss poor attempt at imitating a greek temple.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I suppose you have some kind of “problem” with my recipe for lightly fried worms and nematodes, then?

One has to go out of ones way to get fish that hasn’t been frozen even if it is bought “fresh”. Even straight from the boat (even line caught) most is already frozen anymore and this makes a higher quality fish.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

The Anime Liker posted:

If you're going to sous vide chicken thighs you want to do 148°F for 5-6 hours to kill all bacteria and get optimally tender chicken.

Remember, bacteria and viruses in chicken and pork can cross the species barrier and you have to cook them all the way through to an internal temp above 145°

Bacteria and viruses in beef and fish do not cross the species barrier which is why you only have to worry about human contaminants on the exterior which is why it's safe to eat steak tartare and sushi when prepared by an expert chef who takes food safety very seriously.

Yeah I do my steaks for 2 hours @ 135! That chicken was still very risky.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
And Dale said unto his gathered disciples, “Turn left my brothers” and the disciples turned left and God saw that it was good. And then God spake and said “ALL GAS, NO BRAKES BAAAABY!”

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
and jesus cried out, "my lord, why have you lapped me?"

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

https://twitter.com/rekzz17/status/1570809123566145540

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

King Carnivore posted:

And Dale said unto his gathered disciples, “Turn left my brothers” and the disciples turned left and God saw that it was good. And then God spake and said “ALL GAS, NO BRAKES BAAAABY!”

Dale then did sacrifice himself to the wall of despair and sadness.

St. Dale died so that we can paint our faces, and run around yelling racist shut while shirtless and draped in the confederate flag and puke up thine holy bud light

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Dale then did sacrifice himself to the wall of despair and sadness.

St. Dale died so that we can paint our faces, and run around yelling racist shut while shirtless and draped in the confederate flag and puke up thine holy bud light

Priest: “Let’s Go Brandon.”
Congregation (in response): “Show Us Your Butthole.”

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Yaldabaoth posted:

How's this any different from an uncooked hamburger patty?

already partially answered but a good restaurant will wash and then grind or mince the steak to order too, so that it has the lowest chance of microbial growth, it's the kind of thing where handling ingredients back in the supply chain is necessary to minimize risk, e.g. farm raised eggs, careful butchering of the cattle to prevent fecal contamination

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is my mod face.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:clint: LET ME SEE YOUR MOD FACE!
:doit:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
And Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me, one who is eating with me. One of you will turn right.”

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is my GET OFF MY LAWN face

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/jo3Zk52.mp4

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

That snek should've requested to not being tread upon.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Don't mess with our drainage system or you'll get the boot.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

maybe i missed it... but was that populated..?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

blight rhino posted:

maybe i missed it... but was that populated..?

yeah, there's video from people inside looking at the fire blast past their windows

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Aunt Beru??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

`Nemesis posted:

yeah, there's video from people inside looking at the fire blast past their windows
That video is a year old and from a different fire fyi