Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Tank was supposedly pictured inside Ukraine

Also planes are falling apart:

https://fxtwitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1571385418867785729

Edit: video is safe for work, dashboard of plane with INOP stickers on various parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Behead those who would speak ill of the Russian Federation.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

Pennsylvanian posted:

I did research on mine, and the name mentioned in the text is some major Ukrainian historical figure (but it's a thirty year old nation guys). I'm guessing that I, a Jew, am being called antisemitic by invoking his name. I don't think the emblem is anything particularly bad, but lol at the idea of believing in democracy being a high insult to a person.

The idea of using non-Nazi Ukrainian cultural symbols as insults really says the quiet part out loud.
It does boggle the mind, and I get the feeling it isn't just saying the quiet part out loud as much as screeching it like a divebombing Stuka.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

freeasinbeer posted:

Tank was supposedly pictured inside Ukraine

Also planes are falling apart:

https://fxtwitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1571385418867785729

Edit: video is safe for work, dashboard of plane with INOP stickers on various parts.

:stare:

quote:

The air data reference (ADR) component of an ADIRU provides airspeed, Mach number, angle of attack, temperature and barometric altitude data.[8]

:catstare:

they uh, I would choose to stay on the ground.

edit: I'm not familiar with airbus startup, maybe you get that display normally before everything's switched on, but one of the two autopilots is definitely flagged inop earlier. that thing's in a state

tiaz fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 18, 2022

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Bragging about not spending a single cent to a country where all 44 million people, especially the children, are more than happy to massacre their own people to make the country attacking them look bad, while intrinsically believing everybody else who is different is impure and thus must be purged from existence with poison gas and machine gun fire (because that is just how they are as soon as they pop out of the womb, ITS BAKED IN THEIR GENES, MAN), then spending plenty of :10bux: on the symbols(or a reasonable facsimile thereof) said people supposedly wear and see, that you and other people should not wear nor see, thus causing more people to wear and see them despite the end goal being these symbols and the people who wear them should be purged from existence. All while making yourself poorer and making the person subscribing to the ideology that is your ideological arch-nemesis richer, as is the ultimate goal of said ideological arch-nemesis.

An apt reflection of Russia's military strategy in the past 7 months if you think about it.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

freeasinbeer posted:

Now for content:

Posting from 2 months from now :

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:wtc:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
has etsy gone too far??

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Philonius posted:

:eyepop:
The Specialoperationwolf.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Philonius posted:

ah, you missed just one thing:

I suck at photoshop also :golfclap:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Gotta get the counterbalance juuuuuuuuuust right

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news time.

https://twitter.com/maks_nafo_fella/status/1571437997106794497?s=46&t=WdZkIbWNDOGrZUp-camrLg

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
They sure look like moscowites.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
The Holodomor was an intentional act. The soviets weren't real secret about their hatred of ukrainians and wanting to clear them off the land. They wanted the breadbasket of europe for ethnic russians.
The "controversy" is loving stupid. It amounts to "i didn't know he'd bleed to death just because I shot him" kind of grasping at straws logic. Ukrainians were starving to death by the millions. Soviet soldiers would execute you if they found a handful of grain in your pocket, that you grew in your own field. That isn't a logistical issue. That's murder. Suck my dick genocide deniers

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Fattest PI posted:

The Holodomor was an intentional act. The soviets weren't real secret about their hatred of ukrainians and wanting to clear them off the land. They wanted the breadbasket of europe for ethnic russians.
The "controversy" is loving stupid. It amounts to "i didn't know he'd bleed to death just because I shot him" kind of grasping at straws logic. Ukrainians were starving to death by the millions. Soviet soldiers would execute you if they found a handful of grain in your pocket, that you grew in your own field. That isn't a logistical issue. That's murder. Suck my dick genocide deniers

Plus we have documents from Stalin to Lazar saying to kill troublemakers.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

freeasinbeer posted:

Now for content:

Lol

Mickey mouse rear end lookin tank

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Fattest PI posted:

Ah but you see owning a field is a crime deserving punishment by death, so killing them was entirely justified. Nothing must stay in the way of rationalising agriculture, least of all the people who know anything about agriculture. (Also let's ignore the fact Soviet rationalised agriculture was so rational they depended on Western food imports not to starve to death for the rest of their existence)

There is something extra gross about a forum of obscenely overpaid fat useless shits pontificating about how dirt farmers from an impoverished region of an impoverished country were greedy bastards who deserved to die for wanting to keep the things that kept them alive - backed by some half assed veneer of a "political theory" gleaned entirely from reading forums posts.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Sep 18, 2022

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Lol @ some C-Spam poster thinking they could get Set Super Madtm by giving him a new avatar and making it fuzzy.

When in actuality Teen Witch went hey I'll remove it if you want and Set just went...nah it's non-nazi or fascist so it's just some dweeb owning himself for 10bux.

Whatever we do, Jeffrey wins.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

tiaz posted:

:stare:

:catstare:

they uh, I would choose to stay on the ground.

edit: I'm not familiar with airbus startup, maybe you get that display normally before everything's switched on, but one of the two autopilots is definitely flagged inop earlier. that thing's in a state

:catstare::catstare::catstare:Aerobus planes are *ALL* fly-by-wire:catstare::catstare::catstare:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly-by-wire#:~:text=Launched%20into%20production%20during%201984,%2Dby%2Dwire%20control%20system.

quote:

Airbus and Boeing differ in their approaches to implementing fly-by-wire systems in commercial aircraft. Since the Airbus A320, Airbus flight-envelope control systems always retain ultimate flight control when flying under normal law and will not permit the pilots to violate aircraft performance limits unless they choose to fly under alternate law.[27] This strategy has been continued on subsequent Airbus airliners.[28][29] However, in the event of multiple failures of redundant computers, the A320 does have a mechanical back-up system for its pitch trim and its rudder, the Airbus A340 has a purely electrical (not electronic) back-up rudder control system and beginning with the A380, all flight-control systems have back-up systems that are purely electrical through the use of a "three-axis Backup Control Module" (BCM).[30]

:lol::lmao: :allbuttons: Russian pilots will be flying A320s using rudder, engine, and trim tab control only within a few months (until a pilot skids off a runway in winter). All the other planes will be cannibalized for parts. It's also even money that one of the larger birds literally drops from the loving sky.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Oldsmobile posted:

Bald and Bankrupt's interrigation in Russia before they kicked him out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKsjLlVpMLA
LMAO. This dude was fighting for his life. He responded to some of those questions like I did when caught doing dumb poo poo back in second grade. He was definitely saying whatever he could to try to get them to release him. For as sour as he seemed in his final video, I feel like he should have felt a tremendous weight off his shoulders that all he ended up with was a lifetime ban from Russia. I would much prefer to be free and not able to get a visa to visit a place than be stuck there in prison for the 12-or-so years the anti-war speech charges carry.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/tpyxanews/status/1571604245543292928?s=46&t=A_eyzE9-vH_gS2n2R0__ZQ

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
When you're hosed, but still can make a last call. Don't worry, the cavalry will come. NOT

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1571603154248007690

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

sebmojo posted:

Yes please.

Also please report the poo poo out of hosed up posts that you see. It's the best way to call them out.

Tried but I can't report your "well gee, they literally posted guards to execute desperate starving people trying to flee but it's not genocide it's managerial incompetence" post for being gross as gently caress but it appears you can't report admin posts?

Had the same problem with your "literal Nazi iconography is approved for the forum because it's not NSFW" post.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

freeasinbeer posted:

Honestly while insincere; calibabinal isn’t the worst.

CSPAm war crimes denial and whataboutism from just yesterday:

https://imgur.com/a/djYDPwD

Isn't it STRANGE that only the Russian soldiers would be killing random civilians in a foreign occupation zone they are told is evil?? And not the Ukrainian soldiers who are from this country??? Doesn't it PUZZLE you??? :THUNK

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

How have the mods not threadbanned Calibanibal yet? We can’t add them to ignore, and they just poo poo up the thread with disingenuous bullshit.

hes one of the most cringe cspam posters which is saying something

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

steinrokkan posted:

Ah but you see owning a field is a crime deserving punishment by death, so killing them was entirely justified. Nothing must stay in the way of rationalising agriculture, least of all the people who know anything about agriculture. (Also let's ignore the fact Soviet rationalised agriculture was so rational they depended on Western food imports not to starve to death for the rest of their existence)

Actually, during this period of major famines, the Soviets were major grain exporters. They exported the grain to the Germans, so they could pay American industrialists to build them factories, so they could make tractors to replace all the farmhands who starved from the grain exports.

And then the Germans blew up the factories.

Criss-cross
Jun 14, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
If you want to watch the video without giving some weird commentary dude clicks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCqK6S-Jc5g

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Vampire Panties posted:

:catstare::catstare::catstare:Aerobus planes are *ALL* fly-by-wire:catstare::catstare::catstare:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly-by-wire#:~:text=Launched%20into%20production%20during%201984,%2Dby%2Dwire%20control%20system.

:lol::lmao: :allbuttons: Russian pilots will be flying A320s using rudder, engine, and trim tab control only within a few months (until a pilot skids off a runway in winter). All the other planes will be cannibalized for parts. It's also even money that one of the larger birds literally drops from the loving sky.

:smug: western pilots, softened by access to radios and control surfaces, have forgotten the true art of aviation. our pilots' skill-

BANK ANGLE. BANK ANGL-

:frogsiren:

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Strategic Tea posted:

Are the Hungarian people collectively realising what a disaster they have elected or are they happy to keep trucking along?

Probably not. Orbán practically controls the Hungarian media.

Most Hungarians are about as well versed in foreign tongues as Brits and few foreign media houses produce news in Hungarian.

Thus it's quite difficult for Hungarians to access alternative narratives to the bonkers conspiracy theories about anti-Hungarian plotting by Brussels and George Soros the regime is going to put on.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jarmak posted:

Tried but I can't report your "well gee, they literally posted guards to execute desperate starving people trying to flee but it's not genocide it's managerial incompetence" post for being gross as gently caress but it appears you can't report admin posts?

Had the same problem with your "literal Nazi iconography is approved for the forum because it's not NSFW" post.
I was just listening to the Behind the Bastards on Christopher Columbus and they sometimes quote from some apologist's book how "he didn't mean to kill or enslave every single native he encountered, he just lacked management skills" so it seems like a common excuse.

Power Khan posted:

When you're hosed, but still can make a last call. Don't worry, the cavalry will come. NOT

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1571603154248007690

Have any of these been ever verified? They're pretty fascinating but I'm about 50/50 if they're legit or not

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Grape posted:

Isn't it STRANGE that only the Russian soldiers would be killing random civilians in a foreign occupation zone they are told is evil?? And not the Ukrainian soldiers who are from this country??? Doesn't it PUZZLE you??? :THUNK

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

jazzyhattrick posted:

Some ancient, shrivelled and largely entirely discredited academics think the khmer rouge were actually cool and good, are we still allowed to call what happened in Cambodia a genocide?

I ve been to the killing fields 10 plus years ago peoples bones still stuck out of the ground.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

An insane mind posted:

Lol @ some C-Spam poster thinking they could get Set Super Madtm by giving him a new avatar and making it fuzzy.

When in actuality Teen Witch went hey I'll remove it if you want and Set just went...nah it's non-nazi or fascist so it's just some dweeb owning himself for 10bux.

Whatever we do, Jeffrey wins.
I won a free fuzzy avatar. :hehe:

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

tiaz posted:

I really appreciated that effort post. hopefully that clarified the distinction and we don't have to entertain its defense anymore

it's been a wild 20 pages but be the change :justpost:

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/1571531776178245635

I imagine we already know how the crypto system works so all we'd get there is an ephemeral key but maybe getting a sample of that radar absorbing material is of interest.

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1571534447207657475

I'll be damned, you can put it in H

Edit for Twitter bullshit:

InsensitiveSeaBass fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Sep 18, 2022

Set
Oct 30, 2005

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1571534447207657475

Edit for Twitter bullshit:

Wait a sec. The insides of Russian tanks can be another colour than "rusted out in a forest for 20 years"?!?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

back home isn't much less brutal than the war.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

mobby_6kl posted:

Have any of these been ever verified? They're pretty fascinating but I'm about 50/50 if they're legit or not

It's likely out of a large set of intercepted communications and I doubt it's a representative sample. But murderous sociopaths passing in the military, with equally psycho wives? *Shocked pikachu*

I can easily some maga types saying the same poo poo.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

:allears:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yes it was actually the Brits and Americans that did the Holocaust. They killed all 6 million people in the span of a few weeks and LOW AND BEHOLD blamed the Nazis their sworn enemy.

Oh and the mass Graves in Yugoslavia? The Yugoslavia resistance did a false flag on Germany.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yes it was actually the Brits and Americans that did the Holocaust. They killed all 6 million people in the span of a few weeks and LOW AND BEHOLD blamed the Nazis their sworn enemy.

Oh and the mass Graves in Yugoslavia? The Yugoslavia resistance did a false flag on Germany.

Around 11 million altogether