Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Good soup! posted:

They are so good and loving huge and great for quick family get-togethers

Seriously, they are the only P Pies that I've not had to put whipped cream on to enjoy.

Wife will be gone for 3 weeks in october. Thinking about the tuxedo mouse cake... and her finding me in a diabetic shock when she returns.

Hasselblad fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Key lime or fuckin bust

No wait, key lime AND fuckin bust :mmmsmug:

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
They used to have a rising crust pepperoni pizza that was awesome, but they replaced it with the thin crust one. It's okay, the pepperonis are still good, but I'm just not a big fan of this crust pizza.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Yeah I like to buy the frozen cheese pizza and customize it. Sometimes I get a little bit crazy with the customizations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Costco should bring back tendies but cook them in a giant Air fryer :colbert:

Also they should universalize Poutine

Also someone should Photoshop the hot dog to be slightly longer every page

Pinus Porcus
May 14, 2019

Ranger McFriendly

BeastOfExmoor posted:

Lifelong Seattle resident and I think its changed over the years. Everyone said 'pop' when I was growing up, but 'soda' has become much more common now than then. I think we can all agree that 'coke' as a term for any carbonated soda is absolutely the worst though.

I grew up in northern Oregon, and yea, same. I think as more and more folks have come from other states the slang has changed pretty quickly.

I was looking at Costco online only to discover that for certain items is still cheaper to buy them with the price markup online then it is to buy those items at a different store in my tiny rear end town. Costco will probably be getting my money twice a month now.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The best frozen pizza at Costco is the kirkland supreme cauliflower. Seriously give it a shot, it's delicious.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

sexy tiger boobs posted:

The best frozen pizza at Costco is the kirkland supreme cauliflower. Seriously give it a shot, it's delicious.

this is actually true, it’s just a good pizza in general

Mine GO BOOM
Apr 18, 2002
If it isn't broken, fix it till it is.

FishBowlRobot posted:

Last night my 3,000 foot roll of Kirkland Signature plastic wrap gave its last. Rest in peace, friend. God’s wrapping his leftovers with you, now.

Mine died 10 minutes ago, protecting leftover hamburgers for lunch tomorrow. I don't even remember how long ago this was purchased, not even 100% sure it was Costco as it may have been my dark Sam's days before I found the light. I have the same 750 backup as you sitting somewhere in my "return to Costco" pile once I found a replacement for this beautiful 18" girth. But sadly the days of such power are over, men are just not as strong as they used to be, and I fear I may have to use two pieces of plastic to wrap large plates/bowls starting tomorrow.

EDIT: Is this a good substitute? Otherwise I found this, but I can't return that a decade later if the plastic in the middle turns out to be melted.

Mine GO BOOM fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Sep 20, 2022

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
If you really need the larger size you can just visit a restaurant supply store

Rollos
Aug 11, 2007

Hold on, won't be long

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Yeah I always get a pack of those every time I visit they're soooo goood.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

You want the Kirkland “stretch tite” plastic wrap. That’s the good one.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I told this story in the last Costco thread, but my family had one of those plastic wrap rolls that lasted us 11 years.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Super Waffle posted:

I told this story in the last Costco thread, but my family had one of those plastic wrap rolls that lasted us 11 years.

Same but I don't know on the actual length of time.

What I do remember is that my parents bought it when they first got their original Price Club membership, and I was in college when it finally ran out. The empty space on the counter where it used to be was unfamiliar and uncomfortable.

To this day, it still feels wrong when I look at that spot and don't see that faded, blue box.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
My wife told me, all she wants for her birthday is this:

https://www.costco.com/animated-disney-holiday-castle-with-parade%2C-music-lamp-with-lights.product.100941112.html

She found it on one of her instagram reels (She might be worse than me, she follows so many Costco related channels) and I've been completely unable to find it in-store. Anybody have any luck?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Alright, the best addition to the Costco dog is kimchi. No question.

I’m not going to say which brand.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

FishBowlRobot posted:

Alright, the best addition to the Costco dog is kimchi. No question.

I’m not going to say which brand.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
A friend of mine said they picked up the kimchi and really liked it and thanked me for the recommendation so thank you thread and slugworth.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

This isn't TCC you don't have to do the SWIM thing here

candystarlight
Jun 5, 2017

Renegret posted:

https://www.costco.com/animated-disney-holiday-castle-with-parade%2C-music-lamp-with-lights.product.100941112.html

She found it on one of her instagram reels (She might be worse than me, she follows so many Costco related channels) and I've been completely unable to find it in-store. Anybody have any luck?

Found a pallet of them tonight at the Glendale AZ store! If my spouse weren't out of work right now I would have gotten it.

Instead stuck with the essentials - Choco chips, butter, walnuts, and dish soap. And, of course, a dog and chicken bake on the way out. PBUC.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Renegret posted:

They had a bunch here in my Denver Costco. I didn't realize you were looking for one in store, I thought you were just saying you were going to get it. I didn't look that close but I'm sure it was a Disney Xmas village thing like that. I saw it, said 'oh its the thing the goon wants' looked at the price and walked off. That thing is expensive!

PM me if you want me to be your private shopper I guess. Wouldn't be the first time.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

StormDrain posted:

They had a bunch here in my Denver Costco. I didn't realize you were looking for one in store, I thought you were just saying you were going to get it. I didn't look that close but I'm sure it was a Disney Xmas village thing like that. I saw it, said 'oh its the thing the goon wants' looked at the price and walked off. That thing is expensive!

PM me if you want me to be your private shopper I guess. Wouldn't be the first time.

ohhHhhHHHh I might take you up on that. I'm gonna hit up a few local costcos first though, I'd hate to be a bother. That being said it's the first time I'm bringing this thing up so I dunno who you're thinking of.

My wife is a big ole Disney weirdo so to her it's worth the money, and it saves me the stress of figuring out a birthday present. So you know what, it's fine, I don't care, we're adults, I've wasted more money on dumber poo poo it's fine.

Renegret fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Sep 21, 2022

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Wayne Knight posted:

The frozen pepperoni pizza is better if you remove like half the pepperoni first. It just gets too greasy otherwise. If you remove them while frozen, you can store them and make a sandwich with them later!

lol this reminds me

i used to date someone who preferred plain cheese pizza. occasionally we would get the costco frozen pep, and i would take all the pepperoni off one half and use it to double up the pep half

it was kind of a lot

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Renegret posted:

ohhHhhHHHh I might take you up on that. I'm gonna hit up a few local costcos first though, I'd hate to be a bother. That being said it's the first time I'm bringing this thing up so I dunno who you're thinking of.

My wife is a big ole Disney weirdo so to her it's worth the money, and it saves me the stress of figuring out a birthday present. So you know what, it's fine, I don't care, we're adults, I've wasted more money on dumber poo poo it's fine.

I can check my costco too.

Just let us goons go to Costco for you man, dont make this difficult

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Renegret posted:

So you know what, it's fine, I don't care, we're adults, I've wasted more money on dumber poo poo it's fine.

Do tell

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Stopped at the co to get some supplies for work. had the hotdog for breakfast

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Barry posted:

Do tell

I got married

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Renegret posted:

Yeah I read your post and ended up going to get a prescription filled. I clicked your link earlier and was like "oh I hope he ordered it already because it looks sold out."

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Renegret posted:

Saying as nicely as possible

:sever:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Wayne Knight posted:

The frozen pepperoni pizza is better if you remove like half the pepperoni first. It just gets too greasy otherwise. If you remove them while frozen, you can store them and make a sandwich with them later!

What should you do is just eat half the frozen pepperonis right off the pizza before cooking. Frozen pepperonis are the best.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you can also share them with the dog :dogbutton: :hampants:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
"Adult Disney" is a real weird thing that sends shivers up my spine

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Just buy her the ham instead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

OP you're right that marrying a disney fan was a bad idea if you didn't want to spend insane amounts of money on disney kitsch

At least the costco castle is cheaper than the $5000 star wars cocktail

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

$5000 star wars cocktail

I just looked this up and I'm extremely furious. It's like custom designed to make me mad: living in Kentucky and working in the bourbon industry and used to be a big Star Wars fan with the old EU and recognize that stupid container and also (as said above) Adult Disney is loving skeevy.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

lol, thats about how much a whole stay in their Galactic Cruiser experience costs

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Disneyland is fun. Putting Mickey Mouse decals on their car's back windshield is a warning to stay away.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

lol, thats about how much a whole stay in their Galactic Cruiser experience costs

It does literally come with a trip to a place though. It bothers me most that is just a collection of shots of the most expensive booze you could snag in California and a "top shelf" kamikaze. Plus a bottle of Disney wine.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

went to church, ate a slice while waiting our 15 minutes after getting boosted

they have the chili lime Sunchips at my church now, they’re so much better than the salsa crap they’ve always carried +1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
Bought the Novaform pillow on a whim and it has been extremely helpful for my neck and shoulder pain in the two nights I've used it so far. 5 stars