Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
He’s taking on the whole world he doesn’t have time for the Adam friedland show.

He also works full time as an assistant manager for a Mexican restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

incredible what he said at the end there

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Reminds me of the Big Dogs shirt that says something to the effect of, "There's something wrong with your wife's rear end. I shouldn't be wiping this much poo poo off my DICK!!!" :hehe:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ipod_video/status/1571948364878729216?t=EOXgz3ZI0cJfS-FC7WpbBA&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

I haven’t seen him make a joke that isn’t “I would love a blowjob” in a long time lol . Lecherous mf

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Stavs dyin'

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

taking the "stav breathe only through ur nose for thirty seconds" challenge

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

Just thought of a great fight for you op: the uhh yeah dude fight that was later revealed to be caused by a carbon monoxide leak

I swear to God I found that during the search and became a huge uhh yea dude fan for like a year. I don't believe in the carbon monoxide leak but if that's what they want to say to move past it, whatever.

Seth gives out his cell phone so I drunkenly left him a VM saying how my wife was about to have a baby and he left me an awesome VM. Totally forgot about that until now.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

stump collector
May 28, 2007
remember when he was bald and toothless and like 120 pounds lighter and still fatter than poo poo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Frasier superiority confirmed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Roz is the perfect woman

but i always had the hots for frasier's agent

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Roz is the perfect woman

but i always had the hots for frasier's agent

noooo dude Lilith is the hottest Frasier bitch by a mile

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

jesus christ

he’ll be dead before he’s 45

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if his career tanks so hard he goes hungry

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I wonder how close his set is to being built

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

kolby posted:

I swear to God I found that during the search and became a huge uhh yea dude fan for like a year. I don't believe in the carbon monoxide leak but if that's what they want to say to move past it, whatever.

Seth gives out his cell phone so I drunkenly left him a VM saying how my wife was about to have a baby and he left me an awesome VM. Totally forgot about that until now.

UYD owns, it's one of the best podcasts ever, also one of the most long running, been going for over 15 years now lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pharmaskittle posted:

she's definitely top tier

i bet she's still holding it down too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Man goes to extreme lengths to convince family he is not their son

A man has gone to extreme lengths in order to prove to a skeptical family that he's not their son.

Nick Mullen started receiving emails from a family a while back from Francoise Mullen. Francoise was under the misapprehension that Nick was her son.

And my god does she take a lot of convincing that Nick isn't in fact her offspring.

Nick was sent an email recently from Francoise, asking him (and the whole family) what they wanted for Christmas dinner.

His response more than indicated he might not be their son, but she doesn't seem to get the message, and instead tries to arrange a time to meet.

Concerned people on Twitter asked him to tell them in plain English that he's not their son, just in case they didn't also phone their real son...

And still Francoise et al don't believe him. The emails continue to come to Nick, and Nick still keeps propositioning his "mother".

And somewhere out there is another guy called Nick who keeps wondering why his mother keeps sitting him down to talk about his vaping habit and inappropriate jokes.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Man goes to extreme lengths to convince family he is not their son

A man has gone to extreme lengths in order to prove to a skeptical family that he's not their son.

Nick Mullen started receiving emails from a family a while back from Francoise Mullen. Francoise was under the misapprehension that Nick was her son.

And my god does she take a lot of convincing that Nick isn't in fact her offspring.

Nick was sent an email recently from Francoise, asking him (and the whole family) what they wanted for Christmas dinner.

His response more than indicated he might not be their son, but she doesn't seem to get the message, and instead tries to arrange a time to meet.

Concerned people on Twitter asked him to tell them in plain English that he's not their son, just in case they didn't also phone their real son...

And still Francoise et al don't believe him. The emails continue to come to Nick, and Nick still keeps propositioning his "mother".

And somewhere out there is another guy called Nick who keeps wondering why his mother keeps sitting him down to talk about his vaping habit and inappropriate jokes.

i forgot about this lol

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

Frasier superiority confirmed

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

i say swears online posted:

what if his career tanks so hard he goes hungry

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1572753263489060864?t=YacWsV3lwXpWq-IMHmLIUg&s=19

stump collector
May 28, 2007
granted one of stavros haunches would take up four carry ons

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

this is unkind to post but no woman as hot as her would ever give you the time of day! she’s an insane person, but you look like a clown pretending she isn’t more attractive than 98% of goon sexual partners.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

4 minutes in and the new episode is a banger.

*vocal fry-ly* “As a mother now, I know the Chinese have a maternal instinct to murder the uyghurss”

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

frasier is canonically a gay in denial.

Automata 10 Pack fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 22, 2022

stump collector
May 28, 2007
how about dog dick afternoon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

red rocketman

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pharmaskittle posted:

Gross dude, like legit hosed up, absolutely paper bag levels of uggo!! Barf & Gag!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The best Frasier girl is Daphne.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
It's the dog

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Dalmuti posted:

It's the dog

White woman check

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The start of the last episode was very good.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
The first few seconds, when Nick was just making weird noises, I had to check to make sure I wasn't listening to an old ep because I thought Stav was back

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she's definitely top tier

i bet she's still holding it down too

She's on this show, Julia, on HBO Max about Julia Childs where she's Julia's best friend and bad bitch

She's got grey hair and wears all big dresses, and she's still such a loving baddy, I love you Lilith

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ElGroucho posted:

She's on this show, Julia, on HBO Max about Julia Childs where she's Julia's best friend and bad bitch

She's got grey hair and wears all big dresses, and she's still such a loving baddy, I love you Lilith

is she still mean

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

is she still mean

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
well then it looks like i have a new show to watch