Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

tokin opposition posted:

I ended up finishing it after taking enough edibles to not take it personally

my absolute favorite problem solver!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Made it 30 minutes in. Got too much of my own toxic stuff to deal with. Thanks for your time and effort on the episode anyways

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'd say it's surprising the extent someone can be so ignorant and up their own rear end, but after all the episodes of FPlus and EC I've listened to (and posting here for ~15 years) I know better.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm a be real straight here just out of honesty: I hate mad episodes. I have listened to all Fplus episodes but have skipped EC episodes because they can turn into "who is the angriest at this material." I mean, the EC episode on SCP was getting mad about the self-serving and eurocentric understanding of SCP's mission statement, which is specifically designed to make you feel like this place isn't to be trusted, and the good entries make it clear that they don't actually care about securing, containing, or protecting all that much, and use human beings as disposable tools. Jokes weren't laughed at but instead became things to get mad about; a noticeable amount of fury was directed at a dumb entry about a waffle iron that turns anything you put into it into a waffle shape.

The most recent pre-garbage day(which I fuckin' missed god drat it) Fplus doc had truly awful, gross people in it that you could really only feel bad for at best. So they skipped 'em and laughed at Empress Natasha somehow having a hard time finding a slave willing to completely ruin their life and the hot 19 year old girl who is, get this, really into military replicas and male virgins. spreadinmyseed was mostly laughed at for the insane premise of his post and the fact that it was a secretly white supremacist thing was glossed over at the end.

Like... man, there's too much to get mad at. It's not fun to get mad at the internet anymore. It's what the internet wants now, big companies are posting HOT TAKES on twitter to get BUZZ, celeb chefs are making bad dishes so that people yell at them in the comments, there whole e-celeb ecosystems that only exist because they all start fights with each other. It's exhausting. I don't wanna be mad or hear people be mad at the internet. I want people to be finding strange poo poo and laughing at it.

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Sep 21, 2022

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

And that's why the greatest fplus episode is merely about a fanon wiki dedicated to a British Nanny reality show

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Nyoro posted:

And that's why the greatest fplus episode is merely about a fanon wiki dedicated to a British Nanny reality show

I'd call that one dedicated, but not to the British Nanny show.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

F plus has a good tone where there’s clear disgust and derision for the content but it’s wrapped around enjoyment of humor first and foremost. They also save their actual genuine contempt for the people that deserve it and not like, the weird root beer aficionados or wikihow authors. dunno about the really old episodes I haven’t listened to anything before 2017 or so.

Owl Inspector fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Sep 21, 2022

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo
E: never mind

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo
I didn’t get a mad vibe from the scp thing, they just felt it sucked it seemed. SCP has a huge tone issue and the genuine drama in that and the weird mods and all isn’t funny, so why not just say the things that suck suck and laugh at them?

Like, the waffle iron was lame, it was just an overwrought twee rear end way to make a knockoff Men In Black level joke seem “realistic”.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I really enjoyed the last Extra Credit episode. Partially because "Angry Julia" episodes are always highlights, and partially because the trans folks on the panel were able to provide a lot more depth and understanding to just how hosed up the subject matter was. It was kinda like when The F Plus has Victor Laszlo on a medically-related episode and he can really break down the precise ways in which the content is bad.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

F plus has a good tone where there’s clear disgust and derision for the content but it’s wrapped around enjoyment of humor first and foremost. They also save their actual genuine contempt for the people that deserve it and not like, the weird root beer aficionados or wikihow authors. dunno about the really old episodes I haven’t listened to anything before 2017 or so.

The only time I can remember someone getting really mad is boots getting pissed off at the smoking fetishists trying to get other people hooked on smoking.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Arrhythmia posted:

The only time I can remember someone getting really mad is boots getting pissed off at the smoking fetishists trying to get other people hooked on smoking.

And monkey moms, for good reason

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

change my name posted:

And monkey moms, for good reaosn

Monkey moms may be the only episode I've never re-listened to

gently caress those people

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Monkey moms is definitely on my "I'm not sure I'm glad I even listened to this the once" list

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I like readings that are fun, and it's hard to have fun when you're talking about something that is 1) genuinely revolting and 2) genuinely offputting or upsetting to the readers for whatever reason. It's not impossible to make a good episode out of awful content, but some subjects are going to be so tough to joke about that it's not worth it.

Thinking about the recent garbage day—anyone who was there for the 'caregiver' hour knows that the ridiculists were absolutely not having any fun. And it would have been weird if they were! The dynamic under discussion was awful! I won't be listening to any future content regarding that subject matter, not only because it repels me personally, but because I don't really like to listen to people I think are basically good suffer through something they really hate.

Sometimes there are subjects that piss one particular reader off a lot and I almost wish they would sit the episode out when that happens. The best episodes of EC/F Plus have a mirthful quality to them, like the readers are really inhabiting and going along with the absurdity of what they're reading. And again, you can't do that if you're reading something truly horrible.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Antivehicular posted:

Monkey moms is definitely on my "I'm not sure I'm glad I even listened to this the once" list

Monkey Moms at least had moments of actual comedy interspersed with the hosed up nature (and honestly unspoken horror considering monkey moms....) about the premise.

Like Back Alley Dave! He's back from 'Nam and needs 50 bucks.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm scared to listen to the caregiver's episode, I can see a few ways it'd go and they all make me uncomfortable. But I will find ways to download the audio for most of the other hours. Maybe even spread the word about the teachings of Jesus Potter.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Is the caregiver thing about "littles?" Because... yeah, ew.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Is the caregiver thing about "littles?" Because... yeah, ew.

25 year old littles with 45 year old daddies that have 19 year old actual daughters!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs nerd thighs

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

change my name posted:

And monkey moms, for good reason

I have not heard this episode.

the phrase "monkey moms" does not spark joy.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Sitting Here posted:

I like readings that are fun, and it's hard to have fun when you're talking about something that is 1) genuinely revolting and 2) genuinely offputting or upsetting to the readers for whatever reason. It's not impossible to make a good episode out of awful content, but some subjects are going to be so tough to joke about that it's not worth it.

Thinking about the recent garbage day—anyone who was there for the 'caregiver' hour knows that the ridiculists were absolutely not having any fun. And it would have been weird if they were! The dynamic under discussion was awful! I won't be listening to any future content regarding that subject matter, not only because it repels me personally, but because I don't really like to listen to people I think are basically good suffer through something they really hate.

Sometimes there are subjects that piss one particular reader off a lot and I almost wish they would sit the episode out when that happens. The best episodes of EC/F Plus have a mirthful quality to them, like the readers are really inhabiting and going along with the absurdity of what they're reading. And again, you can't do that if you're reading something truly horrible.

Bad episode with things readers hate: The MRA episode
Good episode with things a reader really hates: The Star Wars Wiki episode

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

THE BISCUIT BARON

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

I have not heard this episode.

the phrase "monkey moms" does not spark joy.

Monkey Moms was my favorite episode for a long while :shobon:

In it Adam pointed out how bafflingly stupid everyone involved was, "like they're cartoon characters", and I think that's what does it for me. They're by far some of the dumbest people the podcast has ever featured, and that's saying something.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I was also fine with them hating on Malatora, but caregivers was just rough.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The Biscuit Baron sounds like the antagonist in a knock-off Shrek.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

RandomPauI posted:

The Biscuit Baron sounds like the antagonist in a knock-off Shrek.

I think the joke they made was "a saturday morning cartoon villain from the BBC"

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
I love the Monkey Moms episode because
A) the completely insane copy that Adam Bozarth starts reading that involves monkeys dancing the dinosaur that feels like it comes out of nowhere since it's in the middle of people complaining about being scammed or getting violently harmed by monkey,
B) the phrase "Molly the Mangler!" said in a super cheerful voice makes me laugh every time I think of it

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Fortunately, the Garbage Day VOD is still on Twitch, so I'm starting it now to make up for the current lull in content from the other podcasts I follow.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I have a question for the readers or anyone who saw the doc. The audio cut out part way thru D&D reading. Was that section as bad as or worse than the slavery section?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i didn’t catch as much of garbage day as i wouldn’t wanted but i was there for the catchphrase bidding war which was glorious

also what’s the deal with the nerd thighs thing because it feels like it’s one guy who’s very dedicated (á la wonderbread) but it pops up in too many disparate places and i feel like im going full on charlie day conspiracy theorist over it

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

watho posted:

i didn’t catch as much of garbage day as i wouldn’t wanted but i was there for the catchphrase bidding war which was glorious

also what’s the deal with the nerd thighs thing because it feels like it’s one guy who’s very dedicated (á la wonderbread) but it pops up in too many disparate places and i feel like im going full on charlie day conspiracy theorist over it

it's 100% a Wonderbread situation yea, one guy, MAYBE a couple of em, just keep making accounts anywhere they can to go 'ha ha wouldn't it be so weird and funny if a nerdy guy killed someone with their thighs? No like...imagine it though...'

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
I remember the Nerd Thigh guy would just make shitposts on Yahoo Answers about “I heard there was a case in which a nerd strangled someone with his thighs, is this true?” The posters there pretty much went “oh god it’s the nerd thigh guy”, but I never read any of them being so gross or sexual until that document. Either the poster decided to up the horniness or whoever picked it up decided it would be funnier to go into more graphic detail.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Any way to do that word analysis thing to figure out if it's the same author or multiple authors?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

RandomPauI posted:

I have a question for the readers or anyone who saw the doc. The audio cut out part way thru D&D reading. Was that section as bad as or worse than the slavery section?

I think it was just audio problems, according to the chat.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the thing about the nerd thigh guy is that they pop up loving everywhere and like there is precedent of people being that dedicated to their very specific fetish but i feel this one takes the cake

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
A cake that smells of cheeses

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's called a stand alone complex

It's a thing us nerds get

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was getting choked out by nerd thighs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

It's easy enough to gently caress with word analysis by just writing in a different voice that I don't think you could internet detective which accounts were the same posters. I assume it's either a group of posters or several individuals who have discovered it and taken up the mantle of Nerd Thighs Liker.