Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Blue Moonlight posted:

Of course, it’s Lowtax, so who knows how much of it was a lie, but he put up a front page article about it.

While very possible was just a lowtax lie, that was exactly the sort of stupid poo poo paypal was -is?- known for.
People only used it as they wasn't really any other similar options at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dr_rat posted:

While very possible was just a lowtax lie, that was exactly the sort of stupid poo poo paypal was -is?- known for.
People only used it as they wasn't really any other similar options at the time.

This was 2005, when Lowtax was still a mostly functional human being.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Why do I get a feeling this and his nsf fee tweet have nothing to do with his business and everything to do with buying poppers

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Why do I get a feeling this and his nsf fee tweet have nothing to do with his business and everything to do with buying poppers

Because he doesn’t run a business? He’s a guy who tweets and has a discord of like 200 people laughing at him.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:thejoke:

I can't even conceive of anyone interacting with eGeez on purpose.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
He's been quiet about the staple, I wonder if A&W's legal team did end up contacting him and were like stfu

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Escape From Noise posted:

Guy made like six figures a week for decades and died with 18k in his account. Definitely a big spender.

By Millennial standards, having 18k in the bank made him “rich.”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Futanari Damacy posted:

:thejoke:

I can't even conceive of anyone interacting with eGeez on purpose.

I can't imagine it happening by accident either.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

If you search the egeeze hashtag it's all Nathen posts. I'm sure you're shocked to hear this, but it's true.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
love me
feed me
don't egeeze me

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mozi posted:

love me
feed me
don't egeeze me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7089732887020408069

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i involuntarily started making the same expressions of disgust and horror

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Does he get spray tans, or is it just a ton of makeup? That video looks… unnatural

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah he kinda reminds me of trump. more orange than skintone

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

What?

I thought the point of lip-syncing to things was that you looked like you were singing along, not that you’d never heard the song before and were randomly gulping air

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Hoodie with blazer? Is that a thing?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

pseudanonymous posted:

It’s called an entergazer, look it up

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

pseudanonymous posted:

it's a style I used to see people rock a decent amount back in, like... 2008-2010. And usually with a way shittier blazer.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Escape From Noise posted:

That Website posted:

Mickey Rooney’s Tabas Hotel and Inn -and Theater in Downington, Pa. Donald Trump told us he warned Mickey not to invest in this as Atlantic City was opening. It closed.
Lol

oh my god i live near this

or i live near what used to be this, it's a retirement home now. i still remember seeing those bigass signs with him wearing that green hat on them every time my parents took us to the movie theater or the mall, and i never had any goddamned idea what the hell it was supposed to be.

sorry, I just needed to confirm that yes, this was a real thing once upon a time

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ravensdojo/status/1572403764824260608?t=NM9pfwKRgf4xcdKQV36ssQ&s=19

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Scott Adams is in fork jail.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I genuinely prefer Nathen over Scott Adam’s. I would rather spend an evening in Nathen’s dating game than spend a minute in the same vicinity as Adam’s

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Checks out

https://twitter.com/garfpooop/status/1572381302833451008

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I genuinely prefer Nathen over Scott Adam’s. I would rather spend an evening in Nathen’s dating game than spend a minute in the same vicinity as Adam’s

Yeah Nathen seems like not the greatest person and what not, but Adams is a down right terrible person and seems to want everyone to know it.
Definitely not someone you'd ever want to be round by choice.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Counterpoint: Scott Adams wouldn't make that duck face at you

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Elephant Ambush posted:

He would if he thought it would own the libs.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

i'm actually engaging in daily affirmations where i write 'scott adams will make that duck face at me' one thousand times per day and soon it is guaranteed to happen

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

Counter counterpoint: Scott Adams is more likely to sexually assault you.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1557717116001742849?s=20&t=LOdk4-6wQ4_73Y3cV6GKWA

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Please don’t fingerblast my bhole dad

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Yeah that dude has an impressive amount of broken brain.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The comparison should be between Scott Adams and Jim Davis because Nathen has no creative ability whatsoever, of course some random talentless crazy person is going to seem more palatable but imagine actually spending time with him.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

The comparison should be between Scott Adams and Jim Davis because Nathen has no creative ability whatsoever, of course some random talentless crazy person is going to seem more palatable but imagine actually spending time with him.

Scott Adams is out here being extremely online. Jim Davis wants you to get your best buddy from a shelter.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I mean most cartoonists -not including political cartoonist... that's just um what ever the hell that is- seem pretty chill. Notable exceptions being the ones behind "better or for worse", "Dustin" and some other one can't remember the name of, but every characters is insufferable apart from the ones the comic wants you to dislike. ...er but yeah apart from that they mostly seem pretty good!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

To be fair, the writer for Dustin is a political cartoonist.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A lack of talent never stopped Scott Adams.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ghostlight posted:

To be fair, the writer for Dustin is a political cartoonist.

Yeah, it really does show.

Still not Lyn Johnson crazy though. Probably about the best thing that can be said about them.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Not surprised, just disappointed. There was more, but the wind has left my sails.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

"Love me, feed me, don't touch me" is a pretty good new thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I for one am shocked that this turned into nothing.