Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1572956311083708416?t=8kOjvPr0GF60Dq0thCBVZQ&s=19

Gifted kid Jake Flores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

gifted at what, exactly

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Gifted was just code for “likes to read” and they should have just called it “liking to read” instead of filling our heads up with fluffy bullshit about being special.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i was in gifted class i had to go to a special school and everything

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
They told me I was gifted so I turned in to a lazy bitch and got Cs

I tell my son he's a mod and he gets all As

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i was in gifted class i had to go to a special school and everything

*feraljokes is now following you*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cael posted:

*feraljokes is now following you*

Run!!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

ElGroucho posted:

They told me I was gifted so I turned in to a lazy bitch and got Cs

I tell my son he's a mod and he gets all As

I was straight A’s until I turned 16 and hit puberty hard and then all my focus went from straight AA’s to big soft C’s and big droopy DD’s

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
DDs stands for double dicks

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
*KKSSSH! hello this is Principal Dadario from Bust Rodd’s school coming in over the intercom to tell you that Bust Rodd was cool and scored a ton of boob in high school and wasn’t gay yet and he definitely dressed cool and nobody thought driving his mom’s beige Grand Cherokee to school was lame at all. Have a great day and please stay tuned for the morning announcements *KSSH!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

This time he's really gonna do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1nCxql6oKw

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Bro I remember when I was 315. I lost 135 lbs from 2016-2017. I am now back up to 195 but starting to go back down. Good luck on your journey dude, you def have the mentality to crush this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i mean good luck but lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if he actually had a personal trainer that would hound him for accountability he could do it but he hired his brother

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

excited for my boy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hope he gets jacked, then the fatties of this thread will have nothing

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Every time I lose weight I feel great and love the compliments. Then I get my dad-bod back a month later and give up doing it again for years

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
For me the trick was just to not keep lovely food in the house. I just gave all my snacks and chips and cookies to my brother and his wife, then stocked up on almond flour and pork rinds and cauliflower stuff. The hardest part is just having the willpower to not leave the house to go get junk food, which is easier said than done, but Stav has enough cash that he could eat out at really nice healthy restaurants for every meal if he wanted. It’s 100% a mental game for the big guy. Good luck!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

He’s talking too much when exercising

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i feel like if i got rich i'd get fat as poo poo. i wanna be the guy with his own table at a diner

stump collector
May 28, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

He’s talking too much when exercising

he cant turn the crowdwork lever off

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i weigh over a hundred pounds less than stav and i'm a foot taller than he is and i still look like poo poo lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Stavly: anybody been with a squatter??

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

spotting? like when my girl's on the rag? *barbell falls onto neck*

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I do genuinely hope he can get to a healthier weight and habits if that's not clear. Losing weight is hard so best of luck to him and hopefully he finds whatever type of exercise he likes and sticks with it.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/chapocheck/status/1572991445962719236

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Stav looks thin in the picture used in that article

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

you can't outrun a bad diet, man

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

For me the trick was just to not keep lovely food in the house. I just gave all my snacks and chips and cookies to my brother and his wife, then stocked up on almond flour and pork rinds and cauliflower stuff. The hardest part is just having the willpower to not leave the house to go get junk food, which is easier said than done, but Stav has enough cash that he could eat out at really nice healthy restaurants for every meal if he wanted. It’s 100% a mental game for the big guy. Good luck!

For me the trick is running 30 miles a week, because there is no loving way I can't eat like a middle aged mexican, no mames

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I rode an electric bike for the first time the other day and couldn’t believe how easy and effortless it was to use. Not only was there a throttle but simply pedaling was about as effortless and resistant-free as rotating your feet in the air while laying on your back.

Anyway, I then remembered that Stav, for months on the old pod, was claiming how much having an electric bike would put him into great shape. Lol.

Anyway, uh, I believe in you stavros.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

you can't outrun a bad diet, man

this is the truth. does anyone honestly believe he'll stick to a clean diet? ofc not.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

For me the trick is running 30 miles a week, because there is no loving way I can't eat like a middle aged mexican, no mames

I’m lucky to have a large amount of lean muscle mass, gained largely from a PPL program of my own design which is centred around heavy compound lifts (current lifts: bench 100kg 4x8, OHP 60kg 4x8, Squat 140kg 4x8, Deadlift 180kg 5x5) followed my high-volume accessory work which incorporates supersets to minimise time. I supplement this with both medium and high intensity cardio work (I currently run a 45 minute 10km with minimal exertion). This has given me a very high metabolic resting rate which allows me to not only be able but willing to be less discerning about portion sizes.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/cetske/status/1573010565370355713?t=3szCcSKbYyChFEiITToMTA&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lol

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I rode an electric bike for the first time the other day and couldn’t believe how easy and effortless it was to use. Not only was there a throttle but simply pedaling was about as effortless and resistant-free as rotating your feet in the air while laying on your back.

Anyway, I then remembered that Stav, for months on the old pod, was claiming how much having an electric bike would put him into great shape. Lol.

Anyway, uh, I believe in you stavros.

ebikes own, i usually ebike around 100km listening to music when i do acid (after the peak), if it’s a nice summer day it’s what i imagine heaven to be like

stump collector
May 28, 2007
anybody ever been with a qu*tter

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Wizard Master posted:

I’m lucky to have a large amount of lean muscle mass, gained largely from a PPL program of my own design which is centred around heavy compound lifts (current lifts: bench 100kg 4x8, OHP 60kg 4x8, Squat 140kg 4x8, Deadlift 180kg 5x5) followed my high-volume accessory work which incorporates supersets to minimise time. I supplement this with both medium and high intensity cardio work (I currently run a 45 minute 10km with minimal exertion). This has given me a very high metabolic resting rate which allows me to not only be able but willing to be less discerning about portion sizes.

The ultimate assassin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

For real I want to know what it is about him that makes some of these people go "if anyone has the drive and mindset to get healthy, it's Stavros Halkias."