Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Joan posted:

Cheated with a romhack : Beat Episode 1{WS:Lmfao, uh sure}

I thought I died.Maybe not literally. But your soul did, when you cheated in the IZGC. -ws So the fakeout is still getting people three decades later *Note* lol you just wait until I’m back home and can edit this gif… lmfao — Wormskull, IK

WS Note: Romhack cheater

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Joan posted:

I thought I died.Maybe not literally. But your soul did, when you cheated in the IZGC. -ws So the fakeout is still getting people three decades later *Note* lol you just wait until I’m back home and can edit this gif… lmfao — Wormskull, IK

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Joan posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joan posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wormskull for perma ik

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Joan posted:

:patriot:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

beat episode 1

I shall not play the rest of this, if anything its a testament to the quality of doom that even though this is complete aids its stil lkind of compelling lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Joan posted:

Lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Joan posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao sick

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

beat episode 1

I shall not play the rest of this, if anything its a testament to the quality of doom that even though this is complete aids its stil lkind of compelling lol

Gg. I might do the whole thing but I'll have to do like half an episode at a time because I can't stare at the game for too long without serious eye strain lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

Gg. I might do the whole thing but I'll have to do like half an episode at a time because I can't stare at the game for too long without serious eye strain lol

i used to play heaps of this version at friends house when i was a kid, even though i had the pc version at home, because i was doom obsessed. so luckily i could sleep walk through episode 1 and pre fire almost every enemy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I had the cart as a kid but I think I more appreciated it as a technical curiosity than I actually played it

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

they removed the barrel from the center of this room so you can't splat both the enemies in one shot. sacrilege, i says

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
The only enemy I managed to splat with a barrel through ep. 1 was myself.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

welcome posted:

The only enemy I managed to splat with a barrel through ep. 1 was myself.

Congratulations... you splatted yourself.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This is miserable. I can't imagine how bad Doom 2 levels would be in this.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Joan posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Joan posted:

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

wormskull for perma ik

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Joan posted:

Lol. ws circle strafing that rear end

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

wormskull for perma ik

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Joan right now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the cartridge is red thats badass

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the cartridge is red thats badass

So is everything else in your vision when you've played for 10-15 minutes

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

hoping the next game is Doom II GBA

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Joan posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Lol @ the leaderboard/trophy case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic