Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
LMAOOOOO IT'S KICKING OFF NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

oh my god

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Oh my god

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
of course fireworks happen while I知 away from the computer. can I get a play by play?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
I wanna tap out but loving cant

ViolentQuiche
Jul 17, 2010
Jones is going off like he's on his show

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

LMAO the judge just sat back and threw her hands up because Alex wouldn't even pay attention.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

of course fireworks happen while I知 away from the computer. can I get a play by play?

I'm sorry but its too much you ahve to see it yourself

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
PATTIS YOU FOOL

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Mr. Nice! posted:

Jones just lost it an went on a rant about liberals kill Iraqis. And the just started screaming he won't apologize again and that he believed Sandy Hook was a hoax.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

"This is not your show."

Gotta wonder how many times he has to be said in person.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mattei is going hard on Jones and he finally snapped, saying that the liberals are pushing an agenda and essentially going off on a tangent, Pattis is talking over the judge and is now on sidebar

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Alex jones got mad and started going off about he's not going to apologize any more that he's apologized enough and that this is all bullshit essentially

you really will need to watch it, it was a whole lot

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Plaintiffs' counsel: "There's gonna be another mass shooting..."
Alex: :words:

Can't even say, "Uh, huh, and...?" to let him ask a proper question before he can bluster on that.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Also Bellis asks Pattis in disbelief if he's objecting to Jones' answer to the question.

I want to buy this judge the biggest drink, because hoo boy does she deserve it.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Matteo can barely contain his disgust for Jones. Neither would I. Break his loving bones.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Amazing :allears:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

OneMoreTime posted:

I want to buy this judge the biggest drink, because hoo boy does she deserve it.

If she doesn't already keep a bottle of something in her chambers, than I don't know what else to say.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Honestly, I'm shocked he lasted this long before Jones fell apart, but that was a hell of a rant and it did not look good for him.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Jesus CHRIST he brain is just a conspiracy word salad

ViolentQuiche
Jul 17, 2010
LOL is Bellis ending this early because of all this foolery?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I can't believe Jones popped like that

I mean, hes all red and inflated the whole time, I don't know why I'm surprised

but lol

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

OneMoreTime posted:

Honestly, I'm shocked he lasted this long before Jones fell apart, but that was a hell of a rant and it did not look good for him.

And remember the context - this is in Connecticut, about 20 miles from where the shooting happened. The parents and relatives of victims testified yesterday in heartwrenching fashion

and jones is up there today grandstanding, ranting, and cutting advertisements on the stand

This was catastrophic

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
So, when do the professionals arrive with a shot of vitamin haldol to calm him down?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Did he say he値l be done with plaintiff questioning by the end of the day? gently caress that, I want 4 weeks of this. Make him answer for every lie.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

KitConstantine posted:

And remember the context - this is in Connecticut, about 20 miles from where the shooting happened. The parents and relatives of victims testified yesterday in heartwrenching fashion

and jones is up there today grandstanding, ranting, and cutting advertisements on the stand

This was catastrophic

I think one thing I missed according Anna Merlan was that Jones said he thought it was staged, and he stands by it. That has to be the worst possible statement in this entire rant.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
"you want me to stop your client from speaking?"

ViolentQuiche
Jul 17, 2010
If I was Pattis, I'd just tell my giant dumb-dumb baby of a client to count to 3 before answering any question so he could get his objections in

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
OH MY GOD

"Physically? You want me to stop him from speaking?"

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Norm lecturing the judge. loving hell.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
Welp zero policy let's see if it sticks

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And now threat of contempt tomorrow if anyone steps out of line. So tomorrow will be tense for the entire day I see

surc
Aug 17, 2004

holy poo poo tomorrow is gonna be loving nuts

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
"I will have a zero tolerance policy from now on. Expect a contempt hearing if anyone steps out of line."

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Maybe Jones been taking too much VASOBOOST?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
So much more patient than I could ever be.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Did Alex fart as he got up?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ24r5gbzaI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Norm convincing the judge to hold him and his client in contempt tomorrow when they inevitably gently caress up is gonna be a hell of a thing.