Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Is behind the bastards just going to become a segment on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
You guys always do episodes behind the bastards. How about doing an episode behind YOURSELVES

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/ALABSeries/status/1573049105210871810?t=fcMQhWOx3YjBrN408e8Zkw&s=19

another episode already?!?

helldude you spoil us

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

cant believe desantis sued to be on alab

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Space Camp fuckup posted:

notice that it's "a CIA podcast" and not "the CIA podcast" :tinfoil:

I don't remember if it was them or the FBI but they have an internal magazine. I wouldn't be surprised to hear there is an internal podcast as well.

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

some plague rats posted:

ah man imagine getting thrown out of a funeral with no shirt on hollering I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL

That's gotta be the very first jordan story where she's not the worst person in it

by her own admission she seeks out a guy who’s probably mentally handicapped and who she knows is “obsessed with her” and all but flat out says she’ll gently caress him if he brings a pig, I understand why he’d be a little frustrated at the end of it

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I don't remember if it was them or the FBI but they have an internal magazine. I wouldn't be surprised to hear there is an internal podcast as well.

CIA.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Charles Ingalls posted:

by her own admission she seeks out a guy who’s probably mentally handicapped and who she knows is “obsessed with her” and all but flat out says she’ll gently caress him if he brings a pig, I understand why he’d be a little frustrated at the end of it

oh wow yeah hosed up of her to not have sex with a deranged man at her dad's funeral to honour a deal he imagined

Honestly dude "all but flat out says" is a funny way to phrase "did not say" ya weirdo

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Charles Ingalls posted:

she literally never made that deal. Jordan's a fuckin freak in her own way but no the woman who didn't want to have sex with a rando at her father's funeral because he thought she made some secret code talk pig for gently caress deal with him is not in any way in the wrong.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The internal CIA podcast is a 10 minute daily "best of" roundup of SIRI and Alexa eavesdropped conversations.

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Dumpmaster General posted:

she literally never made that deal. Jordan's a fuckin freak in her own way but no the woman who didn't want to have sex with a rando at her father's funeral because he thought she made some secret code talk pig for gently caress deal with him is not in any way in the wrong.

of course she’s not in the wrong for not loving him but a normal person would probably also refrain from dangling the implication of potential sex over the head of a retarded farmer who’s obsessed with them to get a free pig at their the dads funeral

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
CIA podcast is just 60 minutes of that sound that gives you Havana Syndrome

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Charles Ingalls posted:

of course she’s not in the wrong for not loving him but a normal person would probably also refrain from dangling the implication of potential sex over the head of a retarded farmer who’s obsessed with them to get a free pig at their the dads funeral

Sorry you didn't get laid op

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

PostNouveau posted:

CIA podcast is just 60 minutes of that sound that gives you Havana Syndrome

Its just gonna be a numbers station

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I would unironically listen to the CIA podcast if it was anything like this

https://twitter.com/ClownTakesHonk/status/1573053141783908355?t=IfZV42QGe7AEIALEEF5MmQ&s=19

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Please stop dangling the implication of potential sex over a disabled farmer's head. It super gross and we will BAN those who do

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tokin opposition posted:

Sorry you didn't get laid op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

Listened to the rest of the bein Ian ep and the funeral story just loving killed me, I've never laughed so hard

Jordan just absolutely sobbing "it feels like you're mourning the pig!" just keeps getting me lollin again
im excited for the next jordan episode because i dont know how that can be toppd but i thought that about the brother loving episode and then we got the pig funeral one and well, lets just say i hope its up and up and up forever

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Charles Ingalls posted:

a normal person would probably also refrain from dangling the implication of potential sex over the head of a retarded farmer who’s obsessed with them to get a free pig at their the dads funeral

Nice slut shaming

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
ahhhh yeah andy explaining how prisons cause rural/suburban areas to have a higher population than they otherwise would and how the people who can vote are incentivized to keep them disenfranchised thats the hosed up law poo poo I come to ALAB for

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
also charles sucks

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

ALAB rules 5-4 droolz

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

crepeface posted:

also charles sucks

Charles is fine, if he’s the one I think he is. I don’t remember peoples names in podcasts anymore.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

im excited for the next jordan episode because i dont know how that can be toppd but i thought that about the brother loving episode and then we got the pig funeral one and well, lets just say i hope its up and up and up forever

Yeah I'm assuming there will be a point of diminishing returns but also like... maybe there won't???

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

Yeah I'm assuming there will be a point of diminishing returns but also like... maybe there won't???
:pray:

if there's one person i trust to never have diminishing returns, its jordan. in awe of just how absolutely bonkers and the heights of how hosed up a single individual can reach

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
is charles the guy that only started coming on a few episodes ago (which is to say summer of last year) or the third mic who seemingly pops into existence every now and then?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

if theres a guy who rarely appears but suddenly seems to be hosting the episode, thats charles. hes fine, but truly cant help himself

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Charles seems like the type of guy you love to have on a project but maybe doesn't get invited for drinks on friday

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
fuuuuck, the felons who got signed up to vote while in jail and getting extra charges because no one expected the judiciary to interpret the results of the referendum so blatantly maliciously and it got judged by the same people who decided to interpret it that way in the first place

this is the heinous poo poo i come to alab for :allears:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Terminal autist posted:

Charles seems like the type of guy you love to have on a project but maybe doesn't get invited for drinks on friday

yea the pod grinds to a halt everytime he talks

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Limited Hangout: A CIA Podcast

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nothus posted:

Limited Hangout: A CIA Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHpa2V_YVrI

One host is a straight shooter right out of the academy looking for his first promotion bullet. The other host listened to the entirety of cumtown while on a boring safehouse assignment. There are two hidden mics and one hidden gun in one locked room, join us for Limited Hangout: A CIA Podcast on the Coolzone Media Network.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr. Killjoy posted:

is charles the guy that only started coming on a few episodes ago (which is to say summer of last year) or the third mic who seemingly pops into existence every now and then?

He was on mic dicta, and one of the reasons it broke up iirc.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
New ALAB is good as hell

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He was on mic dicta, and one of the reasons it broke up iirc.

Charles clearly had foreknowledge that if Mic Dicta were sacrificed at the podcasting altar ALAB would rise from its ashes, and he wouldn’t have to edit ALAB.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
the bit he did on the intro of the episode of his introduction to alab where he shouted "I'm the host!" was pretty funny

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

both new ALABs have been great, esp the one from yesterday, hope they pod more regularly but i shouldn't get my hopes up

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm halfway through and this is definitely a podcast. Like I guess I could watch it too, the few times I've looked I saw her face with another layer of make-up or a stock photo of source material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ra8mXK79c8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

me, weeping as Will begins to read the end of the show plugs: why didn't they let Mad Dog Matt off the leash??