Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol was rushing in here to post this

this is much better than the crowd work jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Why doesn’t he just do uppers

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Why doesn’t he just do uppers

His heart

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
half of stav's material comes from being fat as poo poo, what would he even talk about

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

According to my research from other fat comics, it's talking about losing weight.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Origami Dali posted:

half of stav's material comes from being fat as poo poo, what would he even talk about

"Any of you guys fat? hahahahaha"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
anybody ever been with a guy with a bad t*cker

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
stav was already on adderall and managed to stay 300 pounds

stump collector
May 28, 2007
its doable with weed i guess

hes really just a fuckin mess, unlike me,

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
my doctor said i was the only person she had seen that gained weight after starting adderall

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

I mean, I don’t think his current life is any better for it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stump collector posted:

anybody ever been with a guy with a bad t*cker

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The idea of being served mounds of unsauced, unseasoned hogflesh at a funeral and nothing else is pretty funny ngl

Pork is apparently the closest meat in flavour, texture, etc. to a human :whitewater:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Coxswain Balls posted:

Bro I remember when I was 315. I lost 135 lbs from 2016-2017. I am now back up to 195 but starting to go back down. Good luck on your journey dude, you def have the mentality to crush this

I firmly believe Stav can crush anything he sets his body on

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i weigh over a hundred pounds less than stav and i'm a foot taller than he is and i still look like poo poo lol

same I'm 230 and 6'2 and I feel monstrously fat, I can't imagine being a head shorter and even bigger lmao

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Surely he's bigger than 315

Stavs brother has the same mouth as him

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Stav’s brother looks like Stav minus every bad decision he ever made

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamfriedland/status/1573067835668037632?s=46&t=tZr22mV4s06-HvoT6IqdZQ

Futanari Damacy posted:

The idea of being served mounds of unsauced, unseasoned hogflesh at a funeral and nothing else is pretty funny ngl

Pork is apparently the closest meat in flavour, texture, etc. to a human :whitewater:

That story was the hardest I’ve laughed in a long rear end time

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jenny Agutter posted:

That story was the hardest I’ve laughed in a long rear end time

All day I've been struggling to keep a straight face cos I just keep remembering jordan absolutely sobbing about how disturbing it is having a giant dead pig at a funeral because you feel like you're mourning the pig

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

the revelation that the shirtless pig farmer was actually really hot and she had hooked up with him before, I was crying

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jenny Agutter posted:

the revelation that the shirtless pig farmer was actually really hot and she had hooked up with him before, I was crying

just the perfect coda

Now I need to hear about Ian's dad's funeral

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

That’s just what every middle-class Main Line suburban girl looks like in PA. I can see the inside of her house right now in my mind’s eye as clearly as if I were Wizard Master peeking in through the living room window. If I were young Stavros and that was my first girlfriend I would have(and did do) the same (extremely stupid) thing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I believe in you stav. Your regular re-commitment to fitness (10k step bastard, etc) over the years despite set backs was genuinely inspiring and helped remind me to recommit when I would fall off the wagon (I lost 125 lbs). So if you can help me get in shape, you can definitely do it for yourself.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

And may I add: lmao

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Ask not for whom the Rodd Busts; it Busts for thee.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lol poor bust rodd

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pharmaskittle posted:

same I'm 230 and 6'2 and I feel monstrously fat, I can't imagine being a head shorter and even bigger lmao

That was me at my worst and I don't know how someone gets even fatter because I was eating like poo poo and drinking like a fish in college and stopped working out. Felt totally miserable all the time.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cael posted:

White woman check

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
White women are the biggest threat to democracy, agreed

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

Lol bitch rear end.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Cocaine is Abel posted:

White women are the biggest threat to democracy, agreed

They are the worst, and it's not even close

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Hell yeah brother

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

my gf and I were talking about this and it's funny that as embarrassing as white dudes have been generally for years, decades even, in so many different ways, the incredible work white women have put in since 2016 to become so much more embarrassing and surpass us is staggering. really an Olympian feat of bag fumbling, huge respect to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mandrel posted:

my gf and I were talking about this and it's funny that as embarrassing as white dudes have been generally for years, decades even, in so many different ways, the incredible work white women have put in since 2016 to become so much more embarrassing and surpass us is staggering. really an Olympian feat of bag fumbling, huge respect to them

I can tell you that I've never had a white dude do obvious racism at me, only subtle, because the fear of an rear end whooping or shooting are always there.

White women have been taught that they are untouchable, so they will say the most heinous poo poo right to your face.