Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Obviously, Nathen becoming an incel is the top story here, but this is very frustrating. The use of “yet” here implies that there is a dichotomy between the two statements: as an example you might say “I don’t understand Nathen Mazri, he has loads of money and can do whatever he wants, yet he chooses to make himself a ridiculous figure of fun on the internet instead of enjoying his life”.

It doesn’t work in this context, because not paying rent doesn’t normally prevent you from being strong and graceful, in fact, quite the opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Zeniel posted:

I for one am shocked that this turned into nothing.

GarfieldEats: I for one am shocked that this turned into nothing.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

:ok:

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Akratic Method posted:

"Love me, feed me, don't touch me" is a pretty good new thread title.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nathen is Sonic the Hedgehog

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also Nathen can eat poo poo. He’s making it sound like he was forced into marriage when this whole dumb thing was his own overhyped idea. He didn’t actually have to get married but a poorly produced awkward as gently caress dating show would have been hilariously awful/amazing.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also also, I’m confused. Did he post the “marry Nathen finally!” stuff and then IMMEDIATELY post “I’m never getting married” after that? That doesn’t even make sense.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao Nathen complaining about having to pay rent

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

That doesn’t even make sense.

Forget it, Frank. It's GarfieldEats.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

loving....love me, feed me, don't touch me.

incredible.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18

So when can we expect BrakEATS?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I scrolled through and thought "eh more antics from Nathen" and then I got to "Nathen is asexual and may die a virgin" and just the plot twist that came out of nowhere with no warning rivals the best directors

Holy hell I busted out laughing

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen has never hosed. Please stop asking him if he's hosed.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

He won't even commit to dying a virgin

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

he's not even an unattractive guy, interesting looking perhapsand clearly has money and poo poo. There's literally no reason this dude couldn't get laid by whatever interests him. It's so wild how hosed up he is.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Also also, I’m confused. Did he post the “marry Nathen finally!” stuff and then IMMEDIATELY post “I’m never getting married” after that? That doesn’t even make sense.

”Marry Nathen Mazri, Finally!” is the branding for the (purely theoretical) event. Being an extremely successful social media savvy entrepreneur entergager, branding is of utmost importance to him.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Zeniel posted:

I for one am shocked that this turned into nothing.

:same:

Also, who does Nathen think he's fooling with that claim that 317 people entered his contest? Then again, there was probably no screening process and like 308 of those contestants were one person entering multiple times

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Also, who does Nathen think he's fooling with that claim that 317 people entered his contest? Then again, there was probably no screening process and like 308 of those contestants were one person entering multiple times

He openly bragged about there being no screening. This was a feature somehow

And yet, only 317 authentic, genuine, 100% serious “people” signed up

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Wait did you guys not sign up?

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

I wanna know what love iiiiis
Don't want you to touch meeee

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Can we see more insane celebrity restaurant ideas actually. I’ve been enjoying that more than Nathen these last couple pages

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Lt. Cock posted:

Can we see more insane celebrity restaurant ideas actually. I’ve been enjoying that more than Nathen these last couple pages

Nathen Mazri’s Potato Fantasy

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"Mash Me, Fry Me, Don't Peel Me"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I just did a quick check and his discord has 272 people in it. He can't even claim that number and just made up his own

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Wait, wait, wait. Nathen Mazri is a virgin?!

Isn’t he nearly 40?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he's only a virgin if you don't count the large stuffed garfield

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

he's not even an unattractive guy, interesting looking perhapsand clearly has money and poo poo. There's literally no reason this dude couldn't get laid by whatever interests him. It's so wild how hosed up he is.

Uhhh he clearly just doesn't WANT to have sex. Obviously. How dare you suggest otherwise :argh:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hold on folks... i'm getting a reading from my new invention that scans people's subconscious dreams... ok it's coming through now...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mozi posted:

he's only a virgin if you don't count the large stuffed garfield

This sentence would be so incredible out of context.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Dixville posted:

I skipped to the last page so let me tell you - it is

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dixville posted:

Nathen is a one-man Outside Context Problem.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
I don’t know what Nathen counts as “virginity” but didn’t he say he hooked up with his cousin in his book?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Scientastic posted:

Wait, wait, wait. Nathen Mazri is a virgin?!

Isn’t he nearly 40?

No he's been 27 since 2017 silly

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Big City Drinkin posted:

I don’t know what Nathen counts as “virginity” but didn’t he say he hooked up with his cousin in his book?

Yup

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Nathen is asexual and may die a virgin

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Big City Drinkin posted:

I think he just like made weird duck faces at him and pursed his lips. Though who knows what an alien being such as Nathen regards as intercourse, possibly for him to have sex he'd have to open a restaurant with the person.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Big City Drinkin posted:

I think he just said he had a crush on his cousin but nothing ever came of it

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Here lies Nathen. He never scored.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Jelly posted:

Nathen is asexual and may die a virgin

And that's a good thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Here's the chapter of Nathen's book where he talks about fooling around with his cousin, fooling around with men and Montreal, and being an unwilling sex symbol for the entire world.

Also read the rest of TaP's posts for more of a summary of Nathen's crazy book, if you haven't yet.