Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by
sparky isn't gonna gently caress you, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVbBqtCT5o

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Listen 👏 to 👏 white 👏 women 👏

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

AnimeIsTrash posted:

excited for my boy

lol be literally just steals a Louis CK joke

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

in fairness to enemy of the pod stav I can't imagine louis is the first to do that joke, I feel like it's a pretty universal concept we all think of when we start getting older

HOWEVER, the man is a fat thief so i do hope he is jailed

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Futanari Damacy posted:

lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007

lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
put your drawers on man!!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Wow, stealing The Adam Friedland Show bit of stealing a Louis ck bit. Someone's jealous of his friends new success

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol you got cucked by a dog

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Futanari Damacy posted:

laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

He laughing cuz he know

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Cached Money posted:

lol you got cucked by a dog

Relationship must have hit a ruff patch

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mandrel posted:

in fairness to enemy of the pod stav I can't imagine louis is the first to do that joke, I feel like it's a pretty universal concept we all think of when we start getting older

HOWEVER, the man is a fat thief so i do hope he is jailed

they'd have to build some huge high tech magneto prison (but instead of no magnetic materials it has to be made of materials that stavros can't just eat through) to keep that big boy locked up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
every once in awhile the phrase "cmon derek, speak some chinese to 'em" pops into my head and i have a chuckle

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
lol

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
my white wife loves getting hosed by the family dog

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

the milk machine posted:

they'd have to build some huge high tech magneto prison (but instead of no magnetic materials it has to be made of materials that stavros can't just eat through) to keep that big boy locked up

what like celery

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
cmon bam dont pink at my dink when I’m trying to slump

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
disease ansari lol

cis american life
May 20, 2021

the milk machine posted:

a cell in a basement with no elevator

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6savS7m0Fg

in indian forrest gump he's just a normal guy that doesn't get into UCLA

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Has has anyone said Tom of Maryland yet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

more importantly has anyone drawn it yet

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1573473754453254145/

stump collector
May 28, 2007

holy poo poo lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

stump collector posted:

holy poo poo lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9856s8q1k

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lmao at the dude in the middle looking up from his phone when he hears it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

come on man

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Trump is the best to ever do it.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wait there's a guy named baba booey? I thought that was just something Howard Stern liked to say

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Stairmaster posted:

Wait there's a guy named baba booey? I thought that was just something Howard Stern liked to say

It’s what Howard would call his producer Gary.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Bouillon Rube posted:

Has has anyone said Tom of Maryland yet

i say swears online posted:

more importantly has anyone drawn it yet
I must see this.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Stairmaster posted:

Swear to God I'm not being a dick. Are you young or from another country?

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Why does stav always announce that he’s ‘starting’ to exercise or take 10,000 steps a day or eat healthy, or whatever. I heard a cum town clip from an old episode the other day and Stav was talking about how he’s eating healthy and not eating pasta, and making spaghetti noodles with squash, etc.. only to then just say a month later that he ‘got fat as poo poo because I went on tour/hurt my foot/got into an argument with my dad/covid’. I guess making a YouTube series is his way of showing that he really means it this time, and I hope he does get healthy but like lol he’s literally been saying this every few months for like 5 years.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea man let me ask you this how many times did you fall off the wagon before you got straight

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I’m just saying it seems like he’s actually embarrassed about it, so why constantly announce and come up with nicknames for your weight loss plans. But then half of his comedy act is about being fat so idk I’m confused

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Not to make excuses for him but he needs some accountability if he wants to lose weight. Obviously criticism from his friends isn't enough when he has failed multiple times in the past. Making a youtube series is a good idea because it's money and more serious of an announcement than just saying it on the podcast. I hope he sticks to it and I can broadly sympathize with a touring schedule loving up a routine that you haven't firmly established.

I didn't watch the vid but I hope he gets a personal trainer or something because obviously he has tried to do it himself and can't.

Anyway whatever dude this shits boring who cares

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Professor Latency posted:

he needs some accountability if he wants to lose weight. Obviously criticism from his friends isn't enough

I hope he gets a personal trainer

he hired his loving brother lol

i would have taken him seriously if he got a professional outside the family

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i find grand pronouncements of change, like telling your family "that's it, I'm quitting smoke, just you watch" or "watch my epic youtube series about losing weight" almost always fail. the pressure of having to live up to your statement can be too much. real change must come from within, and is better done privately, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

i say swears online posted:

he hired his loving brother lol

i would have taken him seriously if he got a professional outside the family

Opting for a personal trainer rather than a dietician is such a classic fat guy move too