Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Big Grande just started a new Teachers Lounge season on their website!

https://twitter.com/BigGrandeTweets/status/1555186138968494080?t=y8-9_SkcSIrj7BCmhB3GzQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

oh hell yes

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Saw that Tarantino is the guest on the newest episode of Unspooled. Can only imagine what that's like.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Oh hell yeah. I wonder which 3 are gonna end up on steroids and the other is on ostragen

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

if you wanted everything from the Big Grande website right now it'd be $80. Not counting the live on set stuff or merch.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
quickest :10bux: I've ever spent

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Somberbrero posted:

The ten minute long intro on the latest Pro Version really got me.

The entire belt buckle saga was amazing.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
cbb live tour feed only has 2019 stuff. Is the current stuff elsewhere?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Farg posted:

cbb live tour feed only has 2019 stuff. Is the current stuff elsewhere?

The current tour episodes are in a different feed called "13th Anniversary Tour" if you have the CBB World Maximus plan

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/brettsperminute/status/1557407218747658240

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I'm cutting off the shiiiiiiiiiiiipppppiiiiiiinnnnnnnggg labels

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my favorite thing about that bit is every guest knowing what it is

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Consummate Professional posted:

I'm cutting off the shiiiiiiiiiiiipppppiiiiiiinnnnnnnggg labels

It was too perfect when Sean and Ben later played those songs for Michelle Zauner and she loved them

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Lily structuring an entire segment around voicemails from Randy where Carissa explains what Randy is actually thinking in each one is so, so good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
which was the scott hasn’t seen ep where scott describes michael schur shows like the good place as “well after the office, i’m rich i have all this money, but i’m still going to die???” writers dilemma? it was such a good description

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

bump_fn posted:

which was the scott hasn’t seen ep where scott describes michael schur shows like the good place as “well after the office, i’m rich i have all this money, but i’m still going to die???” writers dilemma? it was such a good description

I wanna say Highlander? Since they get into immortality talk.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv32kYZNAps

New Big Grande animation of one of the best Exit 42 episodes. Would love to see them do Robert's Gazpacho or the Truck Stop in this format.

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv32kYZNAps

New Big Grande animation of one of the best Exit 42 episodes. Would love to see them do Robert's Gazpacho or the Truck Stop in this format.

Was incredible. Thanks for keeping us updated on Big Grande stuff.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Elea posted:

Was incredible. Thanks for keeping us updated on Big Grande stuff.

Seriously one of my favorite episodes of anything they've ever done, so glad they animated this one. I think of Wet Olive Sandwich every time I drive by the Subway in my town.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That episode is especially great to me because that's essentially what my super picky vegetarian friend would order in high school—Italian bread with provolone, olive oil, and as many black olives as they were able to give him without getting in trouble.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

feedmyleg posted:

That episode is especially great to me because that's essentially what my super picky vegetarian friend would order in high school—Italian bread with provolone, olive oil, and as many black olives as they were able to give him without getting in trouble.

D:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im a big fan of the new segment on the HH pro

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Finally subscribed to the Flagrant Ones patreon. This Carl Calls His Cousin where they draft a fantasy football team is great, Carl doing the sports analyst voice explaining why you want Cooper Kupp dating your daughter (Kaiyleighy'Anne) and why CeeDee Lamb needs to cut his "dreadful locks" ("I'm concerned about his safety.")

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

JethroMcB posted:

Finally subscribed to the Flagrant Ones patreon. This Carl Calls His Cousin where they draft a fantasy football team is great, Carl doing the sports analyst voice explaining why you want Cooper Kupp dating your daughter (Kaiyleighy'Anne) and why CeeDee Lamb needs to cut his "dreadful locks" ("I'm concerned about his safety.")

Carl Calls His Cousin took a bit of warming up to.....but it grew on me. CT is just too drat funny. Some of the riffs he goes off on are brilliant. Like the dating app episode from late last week. Talking about how Ashohn can't get a picture with Carl for his dating profile because he doesn't respect Carl enough. Hilarious.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

incredible twist and guest appearances on this week's HH

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

eke out posted:

Agreed. Even after reading your post, I was still very pleasantly surprised. A+

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

eke out posted:

holy poo poo i just got to it and i am dying

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Once they said that their new project would lead to exciting new ventures, I had a good idea of where it was headed.

The key to the gag's success is how much Hayes hates Cowboy TV. He hates it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

JethroMcB posted:

The key to the gag's success is how much Hayes hates Cowboy TV. He hates it.

Yeah that’s by far the best part of the bit

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

eke out posted:

The twist being that the stick remote roasts the mershmellows?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"You Can't Handle the Sleuths" has been kind of hit-or-miss for me, but I love that Will Hines is so committed to improv that, because of a choice he made as part of a scene in episode 2, he's followed through to doing an episode where he is in jail for a crime he didn't commit (but one that he did confess to, and he will explain why, eventually.)

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

JethroMcB posted:

"You Can't Handle the Sleuths" has been kind of hit-or-miss for me, but I love that Will Hines is so committed to improv that, because of a choice he made as part of a scene in episode 2, he's followed through to doing an episode where he is in jail for a crime he didn't commit (but one that he did confess to, and he will explain why, eventually.)

I think unlike the other CBB Presents, it has a complex premise that it seems like Will isn’t super clear to the guests with? It’s the weakest of the CBB Presents which means it’s like a C instead of a C+ (the highest grade you can give something)

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

It's less tight than the smash hit 'Hey Randy', but it's endearing listening to Will try to figure out what the show is. He's mentioned it's been hard for them to improv a murder mystery wholesale vs. planning it out a bit before hand, and such.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i loved the hollywood handbook episodes, but i am with hayes in hating cowboy tv

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Sounds like somebody needs to kick back with some toasty mershmellers

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i want my cowboy tv

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Snooze Cruise posted:

i want my cowboy tv

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Snooze Cruise posted:

i want my cowboy tv

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Snooze Cruise posted:

i want my cowboy tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Snooze Cruise posted:

i want my cowboy tv