Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
there are some very funny wedding cake reviews on leafly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

99 Motherfucker cookies

on the wall, take one down, pass it around

98 Motherfucker cookies on the wall

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I made 99 fuckin cookies and the people love them, these loving animals are scarfing then down like the never seen cooked before

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
lovely cold, involuntary T break

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

A was given a pot of Cola Cubez diamonds and sauce this morning

There was nothing to do but sandwich some of the extract between two layers of legal weed....

And take it to my new outdoor coffee and vape spot.

The owner is 100% ok with me vaping outside while I drink his amazing coffee, and both ends of the Victorian arcade are open so there's always constant airflow. The glass is also over two stories high, so anything I exhale gets dissipated quickly. It's my 2nd day of vaping openly outside there with the dynavap. Nobody has said a thing :)

The diamonds and sauce are amazing. Very smelly. Very strong. Very nice :420:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
god what a wonderful spot, very nice

think imma buy one of those fancy pants bodies for my dynavap too, when I recover from buying other things lol

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Code Jockey posted:

god what a wonderful spot, very nice

think imma buy one of those fancy pants bodies for my dynavap too, when I recover from buying other things lol

It's a great spot. I live in a fairly posh conservative town, and they kept their Victorian shopping arcade, and it's full of local independent shops. My favourite coffee place also sells and restores musical instruments and sells vinyl. It couldn't be more perfect. lol

Unblurred view of the arcade:

Re: the dynavap body, mine is the V1 Revolve stem by Mad Heaters. I know they are/were prototyping an update, but the V1 been perfect for me. It produces such a cool vape session for something so small.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s beautiful. I really enjoy how easy it is to find somewhere to vape outside subtly here in London

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

fuctifino posted:

It's a Reload from Mad Heaters with a couple of extra storage containers added. It's a fantastic dynavap tool.

Congrats on your first scrip :) :420:

Thanks! I've got one on order from VapeWellness along with a WPA for my Rogue, which I'm very excited to try out

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

fuctifino posted:

A was given a pot of Cola Cubez diamonds and sauce this morning

There was nothing to do but sandwich some of the extract between two layers of legal weed....

And take it to my new outdoor coffee and vape spot.

The owner is 100% ok with me vaping outside while I drink his amazing coffee, and both ends of the Victorian arcade are open so there's always constant airflow. The glass is also over two stories high, so anything I exhale gets dissipated quickly. It's my 2nd day of vaping openly outside there with the dynavap. Nobody has said a thing :)

The diamonds and sauce are amazing. Very smelly. Very strong. Very nice :420:

this whole setup is blessed, hell yes.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Bought one of Ed's TNT wood stems for my TinyMight2.. this thing is gorgeous.

The WPA as well:

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Sep 22, 2022

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
That's one classy fog cock. I might have to upgrade from my crafty this christmas.

God I want some cannabis, gently caress this cold.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

It looks like a map at the start of a fantasy novel

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Hellblazer187 posted:

It looks like a map at the start of a fantasy novel

I mean,

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

is that like one bowl, I mean, it could be but goddamn, that would be a hell of a bowl.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I reheated some pizza last night and my buddy had the idea to mix butter, olive oil, and garlic and then simmer some weed in it so we could dip the pizza in it.

It was excellent.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

is that like one bowl, I mean, it could be but goddamn, that would be a hell of a bowl.

It's a close-up shot of a fruity volcano dosing capsule containing 2 types of weed, 2 types of hash and diamonds and sauce, and yes, these are really nice

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Got my new Gorilla Glue prescription. It's pungent as gently caress, my whole house smells like a dispensary.

Really nice high though, very chill and happy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

hurricane dabs
https://v.redd.it/dcchmt5rpuq91/DASH_1080.mp4

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Came to post this. :patriot:

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

Isn't that dangerous?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

General Probe posted:

Isn't that dangerous?

naw it's perfectly radical.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

General Probe posted:

Isn't that dangerous?

Yes, weed is a gateway drug

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

General Probe posted:

Isn't that dangerous?

Dangerously cool

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
I mean someone had to post the video so I guess theyre alright

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The dichotomy of legal state vs illegal state is so silly. This stuff I purchased in New Mexico is illegal in Texas, what a dumb country.

Also leads to this hilarious situation where there are all these dispensaries right on the border between Texas and New Mexico. A nice benefit to those living in El Paso.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
As slow as my country is

I am glad it is legal medically on a federal level here

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

WampaLord posted:

The dichotomy of legal state vs illegal state is so silly. This stuff I purchased in New Mexico is illegal in Texas, what a dumb country.

Also leads to this hilarious situation where there are all these dispensaries right on the border between Texas and New Mexico. A nice benefit to those living in El Paso.

Kansas used to play stupid cop games with Colorado tagged cars along the border. Not a new thing. I'm sure the same kind of poo poo happens in Idaho along their borders with WA, OR and MT. It definitely happens between IL and WI.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

WampaLord posted:

My state legalized last year but there's no legal retail yet so unless you have medical, you grow it yourself or you receive it as a gift it is illegal to procure (a gift exchange is also illegal if one or more of the gifts is weed, just to make sure you aren't bartering). Any weed in the car that's not sealed in a retail pack is an open container, but there are no legal retail packs in the state. I live in both a legal and illegal state at the same time.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
The Devil's Lettuce!

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Anyone got tips for making gummies? My trial run with no weed oil (just coconut oil) came out and they're a bit too jelly-like.

I put lecithin in, I put extra unflavoured gelatine in. Does air curing make them much firmer? That's really the only thing wrong with them, that at I burnt the oil while dissolving the lecithin.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
status of operation go to the dispensary: weed
operation debriefing consists of this hour and twenty-two minutes of Parliament Funkadelic performing live at their peak in 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5aHD5ruSZ0

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Went for a walk and had a vape in the park. Never done that before. Nice to be out in spring weather while a little high.

Now I'm back home and I can feel every muscle in my legs and lower back twitching lol

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I prompted an AI Artist for someone who smokes too much weed and it turned on my webcam wtf

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Waffle! posted:

I prompted an AI Artist for someone who smokes too much weed and it turned on my webcam wtf

https://twitter.com/World0fEcho/status/1576761151991402497

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

last time you checked under your bed for monsters was 20 years ago, but you're going to do it next time you get high.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

why does it feel like I'm wearing a headband when I'm not.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

why does it feel like I'm wearing a headband when I'm not.

yeah I get that vibe a lot, I wish science could explain it because it's a really weird and specific feeling. Like a weight over my forehead and eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao

imma go see Om in 11 days, first time since like a year before the pandemic started