Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I dont even know who those names are or or that there was even a trial. lol at Qers trying to squeeze and beat blood from a dead horse stone for years.

Also being more sexist / hating a woman that friendzoned a regressive during her college years than trying to find B-rock's real birth paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sussmann was a Clinton campaign staffer who reported the Trump Foundation / AlfaBank connection to the FBI in 2016. Durham was appointed special prosecutor into the "witch hunt" against Donald Trump in 2019 or thereabouts. In the three years he's taken so far he has achieved the sum total of losing like a giant idiot in court.

He has a second court case coming in October but given he couldn't even successfully prosecute a Suss mann I'm not expecting him to fare better.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

Sussmann was a Clinton campaign staffer who reported the Trump Foundation / AlfaBank connection to the FBI in 2016. Durham was appointed special prosecutor into the "witch hunt" against Donald Trump in 2019 or thereabouts. In the three years he's taken so far he has achieved the sum total of losing like a giant idiot in court.

He has a second court case coming in October but given he couldn't even successfully prosecute a Suss mann I'm not expecting him to fare better.

The Sussmann case is so bad Durham should lose his position over it but because ‘decorum’ we’re going to have to hear about how he’s going to expose the nefariousnesses of the mueller investigation (36 indictments) for another while.

The Fox News crowd is already reading into the verdict that this means the deep state has corrupted the courts despite that Durham had, literally, no evidence for his claim that Sussman materially lied bout representing Clinton. First of all, he was representing Clinton at the time in another case working with the FBI so the FBI knew who he was. Secondly, the only witness to the potential lie has said repeatedly under oath that he didn’t remember what Sussmann said and thirdly, the FBI was already investigating Trump at the time so there is no way anything Sussmann said overly influenced the investigation to occur.

Sussmann lying could not have been the origin of the Mueller investigation because the investigations precursors were already underway BUT even if he had caused the investigation by lying Mueller found a huge amount of criminal behavior so the investigation was justified.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Relevant Tangent posted:

certainly a domestic op, as the rightful queen of canada hard for her to be anything else

Everyone knows Rush is the Queen of Canada. :colbert:

I'm from the Netherlands and it's very surreal to see QAnon thought pop up here.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Q is back, baybee!

https://twitter.com/qanonanonymous/status/1540537383237562368

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Well that is exciting. Can't wait where this crazy train goes after it accelerates again.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How do we know it’s the same guy? Is it still Watkins?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I AM GRANDO posted:

How do we know it’s the same guy? Is it still Watkins?

It appears to be an 8kun admin. Someone figured out that they rolled the salt back for the tripcodes or something.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I'll put $20 on them spreading some disinfo about "the horrible things we found in the closed clinics"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TremorX posted:

I'll put $20 on them spreading some disinfo about "the horrible things we found in the closed clinics"

Was thinking preparing to call for riots, er patriot mobilization to rescue trump if indicted

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Is the world ending on September 24?

quote:

Wake up sheeple! The Four Horsemen are approaching! And they’re bringing doom lest we subscribe to the New World Order and join forces with the lizard people. Or, at least that’s what QAnon wants us to believe in the latest conspiracy theory to infiltrate the web.

In recent days, a conspiracy that “something big” is about to happen on September 24 has taken over both alt-right forums and mainstream platforms such as TikTok in recent weeks. Although there’s absolutely no proof to back this up, the date has become subject to baseless online theories speculating about the end times.

The rampant online speculation began on German QAnon channels on Telegram earlier this month when followers began circulating a video of Friedrich Merz, leader of Germany’s Christian Democratic Union party, giving a speech about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February.

In his speech, Merz misspeaks and says that everyone will remember where they were on September 24, rather than February 24, the day of the invasion. Merz corrected himself in the official record of the Bundestag, but this hasn’t stopped countless QAnon followers, apocalyptic conspiracy theorists, and TikTok users from sharing sensationalist theories surrounding the date.

According to Vice, the reason the date is significant hinges on the fact that The Simpsons’ ninth episode in its 24th season is about a group of preppers readying for the end times. The episode also features an electromagnetic pulse device, which QAnon followers believe will bring “mass cyberattacks” and the beginning of “ten days of darkness”.

There’s no denying that The Simpsons has made some spookily accurate predictions in the past – most notably the election of Trump as president – but, then again, the show has aired for 35 years, so there’s bound to be some overlap with reality.

But this hasn’t stopped people from spreading wild claims about the otherwise inconsequential day, ranging from nuclear armageddon to the reelection of Trump, to a huge solar flare.

Last weekend, a conspiracist at the Reawaken America conference told audiences that “the day of vengeance” was a week away, adding: “We’re going to watch it happen.” Similar claims can be heard on Truth Social, Trump’s social media platform.

Given the lack of evidence, it’s highly unlikely that anything remotely out of the ordinary will go down on Saturday. The claim of “something big” coming is no less weighty than a DJ announcing a new mixtape, or a hypebeast unveiling their latest drop. While the idea of America collapsing under the deep state, or crazy-eyed preppers anticipating doomsday is certainly amusing, September 24 is just another day, so please, just enjoy your weekend.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

These fuckers are dumber than the Millerites.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
10 days of darkness is so 2020

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

America’s collapse will take at least another 50 years.

Still, I can’t wait to get shot at the supermarket by one of these bozos.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

The Q whackadoodle I had in my office for a while would routinely insist that there would be a 'global blackout' or that the Internet would go down on various dates, usually the 17th of any given month. Because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, you see.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

Mad Hamish posted:

The Q whackadoodle I had in my office for a while would routinely insist that there would be a 'global blackout' or that the Internet would go down on various dates, usually the 17th of any given month. Because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, you see.

But why would the globalists plan their attacks around the nom the guerre of a whistle-blower actively working against them? :thunk:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Xakura posted:

But why would the globalists plan their attacks around the nom the guerre of a whistle-blower actively working against them? :thunk:

It’s not the globalists turning off the internet it’s the Q loyalists doing it so they can rise up and oust the deep state in the blackout.

If he is claiming it’s the globalists then it’ll be either of the standard conspiracy wingnut claims about anything:

They have to do it on a symbolic date because numerology/satanism demands it, or because they hide everything in plain sight so they can laugh at us all for falling for it.

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
10 days of darkness after an EMP takes out the electric grid but they’ll still somehow get to watch “it” happen on TV.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

History Comes Inside! posted:

They have to do it on a symbolic date because numerology/satanism demands it, or because they hide everything in plain sight so they can laugh at us all for falling for it.

It’s really lucky for us the dark puppetmasters bebind every tragedy in history can be foiled by 5 minutes of toilet googling.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

IPlayVideoGames posted:

It’s really lucky for us the dark puppetmasters bebind every tragedy in history can be foiled by 5 minutes of toilet googling.

I am completely bewildered by the mysteries of the internet, therefore everyone else is too. However, they haven't figured out Google like I have.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

duck.exe posted:

10 days of darkness after an EMP takes out the electric grid but they’ll still somehow get to watch “it” happen on TV.

She did often talk about ten days of darkness! She told everyone in the office that they'd better put in their essential oil orders with her (she did an essential oil MLM) before the blackout happened because she wouldn't be able to get stock after the blackout.

I did collect her ramblings and prophecies in the event anyone is interested. I was trying to find out if there was any internal consistency in her beliefs (spoiler alert: there was not) and because it was and still is the nuttiest poo poo I have ever heard with my own ears.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Mad Hamish posted:

I did collect her ramblings and prophecies in the event anyone is interested.

Yes please. :justpost:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The fbi will probably be interested at some point.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Mad Hamish posted:

She did often talk about ten days of darkness! She told everyone in the office that they'd better put in their essential oil orders with her (she did an essential oil MLM) before the blackout happened because she wouldn't be able to get stock after the blackout.

I did collect her ramblings and prophecies in the event anyone is interested. I was trying to find out if there was any internal consistency in her beliefs (spoiler alert: there was not) and because it was and still is the nuttiest poo poo I have ever heard with my own ears.
Always with the essential oil MLMs. The yoga/dumb hippie/fascist convergence has been fascinating to watch. Just all of the most gullible dunner-krugering morons coming together for a common purpose.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Alright, well, I'll break it up as a sort of week by week kind of thing, because I've got a bunch of stuff I collected over the ten months she worked there while I was there, until she retired last year. The one thing that I need you all to understand is that literally everything she said was in a calm and conversational tone, like, she wasn't ranting like Dale Gribble, it's like she was talking about the weather.

Sometimes I might have missed details on days she rally went on a tear, and of course I was writing this all down as fast as I could while also going my actual job. For those who are wondering: Les was entirely capable of doing her job and functioning in society - she had held this job down for decades, she drive, she bought lottery tickets (her favourite thing to do), and she wasn't physically imposing at all - she literally resembled Yzma from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove. But she was completely and totally insane, not just in a Qanon way, but in several other conspiracy theory ways, which you will all come to discover if I continue posting this material.

July 2nd, 2020
• They’re going to make us all wear masks because they want to kill us.

July 6, 2020
• Something about Prince Charles’ illegitimate children.
• Bill Gates was killed in 2013 and the one today is a clone.
• Don’t drink pop of any kind, it has phosphorus in it which is ‘the number of death’.
• India will be OK with COVID-19 because they have the cure. Their military has HCQ because that country is allowed to have it. Anyone saying it doesn’t work has been fooled by the media, Trump knows it’s safe and that it works, so they’re trying to discredit him.

July 7, 2020
• California is “a shithole”, “They’ll get theirs.” Gavin Newsom (CA governor) is related to Nancy Pelosi. They’re all bad, the Newsoms, the Pelosis, the Geddes (as in Anne Geddes?).
• Nancy Pelosi is in the Mafia.

July 8, 2020
• Essential oils cure all ills.
• Singing is forbidden in California. [Ed: presumably this was related to COVID?]

July 13, 2020
• “I was a lot crazier in the 80s.”
• JFK Jr. is still alive. She knew this before anyone else did. She’s seen him on TV at Trump rallies. He’s out to get his father’s killers – one of the Bush family named George. George Bush Sr. was executed a while ago, but George W Bush is too stupid to have done it.
• Tom Hanks moved to Greece because it doesn’t extradite. She’s going to go there “to get him.”
• Ellen DeGeneres is involved with the Wayfair child trafficking, she pretends to be upset.
• Ellen, Oprah, and Justin Trudeau have all been seen wearing GPS ankle bracelets, like the GPS trackers used on people under house arrest.
• Complaints about masks.
• The secret new king of England signed a law in front of 23 commoner witnesses which allows up to 23 members of the royal family to ‘respawn’.
• Coronavirus will go away in November after the US Presidential Election because They brought it out to make Trump look bad. This is somehow related to mail-in voting.

July 14, 2020
• Many people have been executed and replaced with clones, such as Madonna and Tom Hanks. This is connected to the effort to stop Trump from being re-elected, which she alleges will fail.
• Wayfair is connected to ‘designer water’. Q tells her to ‘Watch the water’.
• “They have until July 30th, the secret new king will take office then.” Prince Andrew has until then when he will no longer be protected, “they’ll have their blood then.”
• The secret king is apparently related to a secret branch of the royal family descending from Marie Antoinette, the royal family we see on TV and in the news is fake.
• Justin Trudeau paid $600 million to claim that coronavirus went away. No-one has died of COVID and it’s going away.
• Idle speculation that the Mafia is involved with Wayfair. Wayfair is killing the children at the camps they run.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

1) Are you Canadian and hence the constant Trudeau and royal family references, or is that just part of the crazy? Like, is she at least pulling from local waters?

2) Is "respawn" like in a video game or like a frog but again?

3) Where the hell do you work and what kind of job is this again? I assume you can't give actual details, but some vague ones would be cool if you can. I'm just trying to imagine what this looks like in its setting.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

1) Are you Canadian and hence the constant Trudeau and royal family references, or is that just part of the crazy? Like, is she at least pulling from local waters?

2) Is "respawn" like in a video game or like a frog but again?

3) Where the hell do you work and what kind of job is this again? I assume you can't give actual details, but some vague ones would be cool if you can. I'm just trying to imagine what this looks like in its setting.

1) Yes, I'm Canadian. All of this happened here in Canada. Her royalty conspiracies got a bit nuttier as time went by.

2) I did not ask for more information. I never engaged because I didn't want her to latch on to me. I will assume it meant something like the first one, she occasionally seemed to have trouble distinguishing things that happen on TV from reality.

3) I work at an office that handled physical documents for banks. Her job involved a lot of mailroom-adjacent stuff that took her all through the building and she kept merrily chattering about her truth-bombs everywhere she went. She was in her late sixties and retired at the end of April 2021. She wasn't stupid enough to talk about this crap when a manager was around, but our boss was almost never there so she had a lot of time to try and convert us to her beliefs.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Mad Hamish posted:

• California is “a shithole”, “They’ll get theirs.” Gavin Newsom (CA governor) is related to Nancy Pelosi. They’re all bad, the Newsoms, the Pelosis, the Geddes (as in Anne Geddes?).

That's the Getty family, as in J. Paul Getty - another family that's basically American aristocracy by way of oil money, similar to the Rockefellers or the Vanderbilts. The Newsoms and the Pelosis are also old wealthy California families, so they've rubbed elbows over the generations, and someone in the Newsom family was married to someone in the Pelosi family some decades ago. So there are some relationships over the years there... which is completely unsurprising, given that they are wealthy families who have all had a role in California business and politics for generations. It sucks for ordinary, boring reasons (the beneficiaries of multigenerational wealth have a wildly disproportionate amount of power), not for any weirdo Qanon conspiracy theory reasons.

It's fascinating and illuminating to see which dynasties they hate (the Gettys and the Pelosis), which dynasties have fallen out of their favor (the Bushes), which dynasties they tend to ignore (the Murdochs, the Kochs), and which dynasties they worship (the Trumps, the undercover-undead scion of the Shriver-Kennedy family).

e: probably worth noting that the Getty family's biggest claim to fame in the American psyche is through the story of the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III, during which his ear was cut off when his grandfather J. Paul Getty initially refused to pay ransom. This was dramatized in the 2017 movie All the Money in the World, which might also be rattling around in some Qanon-fan brains because the role of J Paul Getty had to be recast after shooting was already complete, once it came out that Kevin Spacey was a sex pest.

Blotto_Otter fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 27, 2022

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Xakura posted:

Because part of the whole point of QAnon is imagining that all of life and history is a giant tableau of interconnected meanings and narratives.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Mad Hamish posted:

1) Yes, I'm Canadian. All of this happened here in Canada. Her royalty conspiracies got a bit nuttier as time went by.

Has she ever gone on about Romana Didulo, the true queen of Canada? I assume yes, based on everything else you’ve shared about her.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

IPlayVideoGames posted:

Has she ever gone on about Romana Didulo, the true queen of Canada? I assume yes, based on everything else you’ve shared about her.

Um, excuse me, HRM Didulo is queen of the world now, not just Canada, thank you very much.

You will have to wait and see! No spoilers!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

This is insane. Please continue.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mad Hamish posted:

• Tom Hanks moved to Greece because it doesn’t extradite. She’s going to go there “to get him.”

Greece has an extradition treaty with the US, it took five seconds of googling to find this and it's not like Tom Hanks doesn't drop back into the U.S. every few months to film movies and go to premiers for the same movies.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah but that's not the real Tom Hanks.

Or the real Greece.

NWO Tom Hanks moved to the real Greece with Olivia Newton-John-Travolta in a flying car. I saw it on TV once.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
So September 24th passed without any earth-shattering kaboom, and Rosh Hashanah is over with nary a thunderclap of doom (these nutjobs love appropriating them some Jewish holidays). What's our new date for ~The Storm~?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Mad Hamish posted:

• Idle speculation that the Mafia is involved with Wayfair. Wayfair is killing the children at the camps they run.

Wait why would Wayfair be killing the children they're trying to traffic? That only appeals to a very small niche of perverts.

Fighting Trousers posted:

So September 24th passed without any earth-shattering kaboom, and Rosh Hashanah is over with nary a thunderclap of doom (these nutjobs love appropriating them some Jewish holidays). What's our new date for ~The Storm~?

I think some of the Q people are claiming the gas pipeline explosion was the "something big" that was supposed to happen.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does the literal storm that hit PR, Cuba, and then now FL literally this wed count?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I think we've found the answer to the 'Where' in Where We Go One We Go All

https://twitter.com/jilliancyork/status/1575013439373656064

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

OK, here's some more:

July 15 2020
• Flu vaccines are not safe. Bill Gates (“Mr. Vaccine”) controls vaccinations and wants to get everyone vaccinated. He “delights when people are dying” and he uses them to control people.
• She can’t wear a BlueTooth headset because they calcify the pineal gland.
• When she goes on vacation she’s just going to "go on YouTube, it’s all I like to do.”
• Masks are the first sign of making us slaves. “I won’t be a slave.”

July 16 2020
• Bath & Body Works is owned by Wexner who is a friend of Epstein. He has a castle in Iowa and is a member of the Jewish mafia.

July 17 2020
• Discussion of her light therapy machine.
• Masks made in China don’t work.
• Loves people’s comments on Maxime Bernier’s videos, mentions her hatred of ‘Castro Trudeau’.
• Trump and the secret king, Gregory Hallet, were in the White House on TV today.
• Vaccines for babies are bad, and also women should go on a cleanse before getting pregnant.
• Blonde blue-eyed children get stolen at Disney World and their logo as ‘666’ in it.
• Something about how the lady who runs White Flame [ed. Note: White Flame is a candle and crystal store] is a witch which Les alleges is bad.
• The Starbucks logo is an ancient symbol of Lilith and she closes her eyes when it’s on TV.
• Chrystia Freeland (deputy PM) is a Ukranian secret agent, her father is George Soros who took down the UK and Russia and is taking down the US.
• Donations to BLM (Black Lives Matter) actually go to Joe Biden and everyone in BLM is actually white.
• The secret king guy is related to Jesus. ‘Reptilians are in there.” The Queen and Bill Clinton are both descended from Winston Churchill.
• Donald Trump was friends with Jeffrey Epstein in his youth and was a bad guy but he’s changed.
• Jack Dorsey will lose Twitter.
• They were going to reset the currency in 1962 but they killed Kennedy to stop it. Then they organized 9/11 to do the reset and it worked. The towers didn’t fall right because wouldn’t the plans wings have fallen off? The planes were holograms and there were bombs in the walls and basement. The people who died got sent to an alien planet. This was all done to hide a gold mine that had been under the WTC.
• Describes herself as ‘redpilling’ people. [Ed: this is a reference to The Matrix and is a term used by alt-righters to describe awakening someone to their beliefs.]
• The Skull and Bones society is real and ‘controls everything’.

The thing about 9/11 is in my opinion the craziest thing she said, and was a completely and totally new insane 9/11 theory as far as I'm concerned.

She was really fixated on this secret king guy for a while, but after he failed to kick Liz out of Buckingham she eventually lost interest or at least stopped talking about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
She was right about Dorsey :v: