Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i only go to real italian delis wiht the finest prosciuttos and salamis and capicolas and i can not divulge them

snu taking the onions off his italian bmt because they're "too strong"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i only go to real italian delis wiht the finest prosciuttos and salamis and capicolas and i can not divulge them

They don’t have those around me :(
I’m in chain restaurant hell

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

haha what posted:

i like bahn mi

hell yeah

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

verbal enema posted:

i could go for a muffaletta rn

muffaletta and cuban are the top 2 sandos imo

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I’m not so arrogant as to rank sandwiches

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Firehouse Subs
Quiznos
Blimpie
Subway
Jerry's

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
DiBella's make some good subs too imo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
All sandwich types are good but I’ve kinda fallen off with roast beef lately and American cheese is still very situational

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im not a big roast beef guy

unrelated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Bh4QXvZLY

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/morrowind_rtf/status/1573450902995980313?s=20&t=l_A4buhSDFd_BogTMvfW_w

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

muffaletta and cuban are the top 2 sandos imo

a Slyman's corned beef is the best sandwich of all time

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Sheetz subs get a special mention for variety and customizability but firehouse subs is my fave hands down

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6eqqOhETeM

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

verbal enema posted:

DiBella's make some good subs too imo

Me too but I think they're pretty regional so probably won't get much love in the Sub Off

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

FirstAidKite posted:

Sheetz subs get a special mention for variety and customizability but firehouse subs is my fave hands down

I didn't include Sheetz or WaWa, because those are gas stations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
idk if i wanna play RF5 LoL or DRG >:c

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Walla posted:

I didn't include Sheetz or WaWa, because those are gas stations.

So's subway but you included them

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

FirstAidKite posted:

where do u live where u can get gas at subway?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I've gotten gas every time I've eaten at Subway

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
XD

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Wawa was a convenience store before they had gas and there are still Wawa locations where you don't have gas pumps.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

There are lots of Subways in gas stations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
tune time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVBRrUskE8k

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

FirstAidKite posted:

You've never seen a Subway outside of a gas station? Because that's totally a thing. Hell, there are like 5 of them in my town.

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Wawa was a convenience store before they had gas and there are still Wawa locations where you don't have gas pumps.

Never seen one but I believe you.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Also I forget what level it was but there was a level in Red Alert 3 where you had to stop the Russians from bombing stuff but the map only had a bunch of different sports stadiums on it. Then it turned out every single stadium was secretly hiding one of their Kirov blimps, so the player has to rush around the map taking out all the blimps as each stadium transforms into another blimp deployment base.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
pictured: a muffaletta my friend made for us to take on our hike in PA one time
he even baked the bread that morning!!!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Walla posted:

You've never seen a Subway outside of a gas station?

It was a :gas: joke

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

FirstAidKite posted:

It was a :gas: joke

Yes,a lot of people get :gas: at gas stations. Are you implying that there is a subway that exists outside one? Can you post proof?

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Well, I beat Baba is You. At least, I got all the achievements -- I'm not 1000% sure I found all the levels in the final actual world. It's been surprisingly emotional -- I legit lost my poo poo at Another Way, which is a reprise of A Way Out, the level you're initially led to believe is the "last" one. Also, in the very final level, I legit choked up at bestowing "done" on all these characters that had helped me along the way. We are done, you guys, and you did a great job. I was really surprised at the tone of the cutscene after "All is Done" though, I was expecting something celebratory. There's a bunch of DLC stuff I guess, but I believe I may well be done myself at this point. GOTY once again, all the more so because I finished it.

Gonna take a break before Patrick's Parabox, and see what happens in Prison Architect if I try and build an egalitarian correctional facility. Given that the first mission is "Build an electric chair," there's gonna be a lot of failed objectives along my path.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Relax Or DIE posted:

your loss, more pumpkin pepsi for us

now hold on

is that....real?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Shinjobi posted:

now hold on

is that....real?

No. The real fall Pepsi flavors this year are marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker flavors.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

Pumking is my favorite pumpkin beer. poo poo, also Southern Tier. Makes you think

hmm so many choices

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

woah, 2 towns sells stuff in kegs now? they were only doing standard 750ml bottles/six packs when I was near them for school

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only subs a gamer should care about are on Twitch smh

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

havin' a good time, havin' a good time

https://i.imgur.com/MV5Wj3A.mp4

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

The only subs a gamer should care about are on Twitch smh

This is Noob erasure

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kerrzhe posted:

havin' a good time, havin' a good time

https://i.imgur.com/MV5Wj3A.mp4

this skin is just taunting people hoping it was a Gouf instead of Another Zaku II

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

yeah but THIS zaku II has a big fuckin' axe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I saw this on Twitter after this thread's Bob Hoskins discourse:

https://twitter.com/atrightmovies/status/1559510294581465089?s=46&t=DVUWTwreHjsDqvituTjn6A

"I used to play King Lear."