Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

celticpredator is a cool person who just really likes horror movies and is the most harmless poster ever lol at being angry at them for any reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The internet has really ruined the experience of discovering your childless uncle's 15000 page handwritten book about child slavery or whatever.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Doomtrain posted:

Was it this BOTL bootlicker?

Mel was also the aforementioned person kicked out of the wrestling forum, IIRC

Starting to question that there was more than one BOTL acolyte and he was just so busy/annoying that it seemed like a legion.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Didn't Mel give the world the Streetbeefs thread? That forgives a lot of sins.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

that avatar is a pretty grave sin imo

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I don't think he bought it for himself, but I have no proof of that

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

no one buys their avatar

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I used to buy my avatars. I still do when they're double tall.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

The Kins posted:

Mel was also the aforementioned person kicked out of the wrestling forum, IIRC

Starting to question that there was more than one BOTL acolyte and he was just so busy/annoying that it seemed like a legion.

The other one was Amethyst who managed to overtake him on the 'most ignored' list and posted a couple amazingly cringe-inducing QCS threads about it.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Doomtrain posted:

Was it this BOTL bootlicker?

...Dare I ask what they "deserved all" of?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Splash Attack posted:

is that fanfiction.net

apparently it’s been abandoned and now people are trying to archive them before they’re lost forever

i wonder if someone is desperately working to copying the 16 million word loud house fanfic
fanfiction.net's contents being lost forever really is a case of nature healing itself. sometimes you just gotta let the internet disappear.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Read After Burning posted:

...Dare I ask what they "deserved all" of?

CelticPredator regularly takes photos toys posed in various ways as a way to practice cinematography and Botl hounded them all over the place to poo poo talk them.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Punkin Spunkin posted:

fanfiction.net's contents being lost forever really is a case of nature healing itself. sometimes you just gotta let the internet disappear.

this giant series of files is a few years out of date now but… sorry

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I didn’t read it bc he was one of the few people I had on ignore. I didn’t need that stuff at the time, so I didn’t even see it.

Also I’m not autistic lol. I just like doing cool photos

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CelticPredator posted:

I didn’t read it bc he was one of the few people I had on ignore. I didn’t need that stuff at the time, so I didn’t even see it.

lol owned

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

CelticPredator posted:

Lol nice

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

haha what posted:

this website is unbelievable

Arrhythmia posted:

I love it.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

CelticPredator posted:

powerful

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Dongicus posted:

rotating this book in the resident evil item viewer until the gem that powers the dog killing machine falls out

late but lmfao

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only thing i know about the book barn was that one of the mods sexually harassed multiple women on awful yearbook for years and got away with it until someone told lowtax

Say what you like about the current mods/admins but I cannot think of anything more nakedly reprehensible than the defence of LooseChanj. Still angry after all these years

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
oobie og hous

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

Didn't Mel give the world the Streetbeefs thread? That forgives a lot of sins.

Someone absolutely needs to do a streetbeefs write up. One of the only threads I read when I was browsing less during the 2010s

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CelticPredator posted:

King poo poo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Boba Pearl posted:

I used to buy my avatars. I still do when they're double tall.

I always AdBlock one of the halves of double avs, just out of spite

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they'd be a lot cooler if the stupid app displayed all of the beeg avatars. otoh it would show gang tags if it did that so maybe it's for the best.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I Will Never Use An App

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Wow the Goon ptoject to write erotic fan fiction about children is uh... wow. And they aren't all banned yet? Jesus.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Some interesting people posting in that thread...

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

Wow the Goon ptoject to write erotic fan fiction about children is uh... wow. And they aren't all banned yet? Jesus.

no its okay they very clearly said all the characters were 18, and the woman who had given birth also had the body of an 18 year old.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
And people still poo poo on the ignore feature, smdh.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

guy wth absolutely nothin to hide:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962046&pagenumber=3&perpage=40&userid=0#post514111238

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Sort of a Jimmy Saville situation where acting like a huge creep nonstop lead people to assume it was just a character bit and not what he actually was.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

No

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

lmao at The Bloop’s post there

The Bloop posted:

I mean lol but that's really what should happen to anyone accusing people of being pedos without massive receipts

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ulvir posted:

lmao at The Bloop’s post there

thats the post i was trying to link, it's hard to quote posts in closed threads on mobile lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the receipts should be absolutely colossal. the bigger barrier the better, in this humble squid's opinion

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol also at that Eugene guy self immolating on that page.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

jimmyjams posted:

oobie og hous

Best saga ever

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sleng Teng posted:

Lol also at that Eugene guy self immolating on that page.

Ok I’ll bite, what’s the deal with the anime picture. I don’t get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

It was fluffdaddys avatar at the time.