Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
It ain’t over, you make the playoffs by winning your division, and that would be a successful season after this start, but it’s demoralizing losses like that thay make people question if there’s just poison in the water.

I believe the playmakers are there in Tanny and Henry and Jeff and Byard and the future is bright in Burks and Willis, but there’s too many personnel failings in critical positions that you wonder if Robinson’s just put together a poo poo team and fell rear end backwards into the decent ones.

Also get Downing the gently caress out of there, spreading the offense out with two TEs and a FB on the field, what the gently caress

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1572056645101830149/pu/vid/842x632/QGXksqHfJOXmPyzN.mp4?tag=12

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Tits down

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sagging Tits

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Got the bills right where we want them come playoff time

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
If this is the price I have to pay for the Jayhawks to get into a bowl game, you know what, so be it, gently caress it. I'll even bandwagon the Jags if things get too rough. Beat the Steelers in the playoffs or some poo poo before getting blown out by the Chiefs, keep the AFC South tradition alive.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Having said all of that, Titans, bitch.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat."

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hell I'll allow it.

kneels

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

owns

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Having said all of that, Titans, bitch.

I'm okay with them going 4-13 as long as they sweep the jags and split with the colts/texans

the roster needs talent badly

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the last 2 years of bad draft picks are coming home to roost. they're pulling us down instead of boosting us to the next level.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Can definitely agree with that. Wilson and radunz two years in a row is backbreaking especially with lewan trending down with injuries and stuff. NPF looks solid so far but Nate Davis has gotten worse every season. The line needs a full revamp but the way we are drafting I’m not sure that’s gonna be manageable

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Ok I love how they are on top of and presumably t-bagging the Colts.

The Jaguars really do view the Colts as their bitch at this point don't they?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

pasaluki posted:

Ok I love how they are on top of and presumably t-bagging the Colts.

The Jaguars really do view the Colts as their bitch at this point don't they?
In Jacksonville at least

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love sports

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Lewan is done

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Everything's turning up Jaguars

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I guess the Titans cut Lewan after this season for cap. I don't see him getting starter money given his injury history/how he's played but he can probably latch on somewhere as a rotation guy.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

I imagine he just jumps into media full time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That's gotta be a career ender

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Taylor.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Lol what a terrible onside kick

Edit- wrong thread

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the titans may go 0-17 but at least they scored a touchdown on each of their opening drives

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
big jeff

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Fulton being back is a big deal

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Waffling between wanting this team to turn it around and wanting to scorch the whole roster and half the staff and rebuild, also suspicious of J-Rob at this point as to whether or not he could even do it.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Feed Henry

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I'm liking the run and pass mix to Henry. I am disliking the OL being bad still.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

big jalen pitre

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
king back

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
ryan tannehill pointing to god when he should be pointing to derrick henry

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

Waffling between wanting this team to turn it around and wanting to scorch the whole roster and half the staff and rebuild, also suspicious of J-Rob at this point as to whether or not he could even do it.

Robinson makes weird moves, sure, but you gotta admit, they've mostly panned out with the Titans being in the playoffs the past few years. I can't fault him too bad even when I'm pissed about losing Brown because we wouldn't have had him to begin with without him.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I am not convinced Reich is a good head coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every time i remember that the german word for france is frankreich i get insanely pissed off