Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
THE FINAL TITAN IS IN CAPTIVITY. THE AFC SOUTH IS AT PEACE…

FEBRUARY. INDIANAPOLIS.

SHOCKWAVES ACROSS THE NATION AS THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS SIGN A 55-YEAR OLD BRYCE YOUNG TO A TWO YEAR CONTRACT WITH NO GUARANTEED MONEY IN THE SECOND SEASON. THIS WILL BE THE QUARTERBACK TO TAKE THEM OVER THE TOP.

APRIL. JACKSONVILLE.

CYBERGOODELL HOLOLINKS ON STAGE TO GIVE NUMBER ONE OVERALL DRAFT PICK GENERAL BOOTY JUNIOR HIS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS NFT CAP. THE MUTANTS OF DUVAL COUNTY PLOT TRENT BAALKE’S DOWNFALL FROM THE SEWERS, STATING “THEY HAVE TO SURROUND GBJ WITH PLAYMAKERS”.

MAY. HOUSTON.

SHOCK AND PANIC IN THE STREETS AS PLAYER/COACH/GM JACK EASTERBY EAASTERBY TRADES HALF-WEREWOLF WIDE RECEIVER JULIO “HOWLIO” JONES II FOR A CONDITIONAL 6th AND DAVID JOHNSON.

SEPTEMBER. CERES STATION.

https://youtu.be/HPT8GBdRCWE

A MESSAGE TRANSMITTED ACROSS THE GALAXY………

TITAN UP

Bismack Billabongo fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://twitter.com/JT_Jag/status/1612965167599435778?s=20&t=dH1lu877PS9ZU2le4vmaWQ

Bismack Billabongo fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jan 11, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
In the interest of posting some actual content:

https://www.si.com/nfl/titans/news/tennessee-titans-nfl-roger-mccreary-loves-baked-beans

quote:

The second-round draft pick out of Auburn affirmed after the Titans selected him 35th overall (fifth among all cornerbacks) in the 2022 NFL Draft that he typically eats two full plates of baked beans (specifically, Bush’s Baked Beans) prior to taking the field.

Saturday, following the rookies’ second on-field session, he reaffirmed his commitment to that culinary ritual.
“I’m not giving them up – I wouldn’t say that,” McCreary said. “I’m trying to get better on my diet and everything, but I’m not giving up beans.”

It might seem foolhardy at first, but there is reason to believe that the team’s training and nutritional staff won’t necessarily discourage him in that regard.

Baked beans are a good source of fiber and plant-based protein along with other vitamins and minerals that can inhibit inflammation, all of which sounds beneficial for a professional football player. They also may support digestion and lower cholesterol.

This man is the AFC South personified and I already love him.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I support not giving up those beans if it makes him happy

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Big Jeff

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Pouring one out for Arthur Juan, but now is the time of LITTLE-BRO.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Go Colts

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I;m giving up thos Beans Go Colts

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
colts suck, jags suck, texans suck, go tits

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
On a scale of sushi to Manas steak how cooked in Julio Jones? This information is looking increasingly influential on the success of my favorite football team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

On a scale of sushi to Manas steak how cooked in Julio Jones? This information is looking increasingly influential on the success of my favorite football team.

Julio is still very good at football but his hamstring can't handle the stress of the game

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So good when he can play but only active 6 games a year?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let's just say there's a reason why everyone's mocking him to the Ravens.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If it worked out as well as the Sammy Watkins signing that'd probably be a win. Watkins was valuable early and his injuries keeping off the field late in the year was less a problem than every other player in Baltimore going on IR.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Thinkin bout deem beans

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I’ll put it this way, when he actually gets the ball in his hands he’s still good but he isn’t going to be practicing much, if at all, and the likelihood of him developing a good onfield rapport with the qb is nil

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Matty Ice and Big Dick Nick on the same team? Get In

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Soul Glo posted:

colts suck, jags suck, texans suck, go tits

:hmmyes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://twitter.com/Colts/status/1528816662731968513

lol

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Why, Indy

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Have to have big dick nick average out micropenis matt

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Matty Ice gonna fix Foles.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Elephanthead posted:

Matty Ice gonna fix Foles.

Ain't nothin to fix

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
If you squint you can kinda see the Madden GM Career logic

Get me a hall of fame QB and a backup who won a Super Bowl coming in as a backup

Mega64
May 23, 2008

You could do a lot worse than a QB room of Ryan/Foles.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I for one am loving the yearly media fixation on the Titans losing the division to the colts. It’s fantastic. If ever they were to be correct one would think this would be the year but…..???

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

The Titans are winning the division and the Colts are missing the playoffs again

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Soul Glo posted:

The Titans are winning the division and the Colts are missing the playoffs again

this but jacksonville and colts

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

this but jacksonville and colts

Mm no sorry, as it happens, you have to win divisional games to win the division

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Jags always get a freebie by playing the Colts. The Colts haven't won in Jacksonville since 2014.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Not sure why AJ has been acting like a bitch towards the Titans in the Philly media, it’s disappointing to see

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

AJ has been climbing a cross on Twitter for years, gonna be extremely funny to see him handle the Philly fans

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
https://twitter.com/JoelAErickson/status/1537128620161908736Would rather retire than have to be coached by Gus Bradley, I empathize

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Lol. Colts and surprise retirements, name a more iconic pairing

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Also not a good decision to draft a 1st round WR that can’t even make the field for a minicamp because he’s overweight and has asthma. Totally fine I’m sure.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Also not a good decision to draft a 1st round WR that can’t even make the field for a minicamp because he’s overweight and has asthma. Totally fine I’m sure.

Don’t forget we traded up because we didn’t wanna pay our WR1 lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Not that I don’t think it’s stupid not to pay AJ but we traded down, not up.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Or maybe I’m remembering wrong because I’m crying into my Arthur Juan Jersey every night. Unclear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

I’m not saying paying him was the right decision either but deciding to not do so and then spend the capital on another J-Rob special broken boy is not a Great Look.