Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

WalletBeef posted:

So the Miami Defense allows 8.7 yards per pass play and a 71% comp rate against opposing QBS.

Meanwhile, Josh is completing 73% of his passes at 8.7 yards per passing play at a rating of 120.

I just don't see how Miami is going to stop Buffalo and it's passing attack.

I mean it’s not a very big sample size. You basically have one game where they played well and one game where Lamar Jackson served them their lunch.

Not that I think the Dolphins can or will slow down Josh Allen but I don’t think those numbers mean much after 2 games. Hell they might be worse come Jets week but then start to become significantly better when they get to play Wilson, Trubs, Brisket, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

WalletBeef posted:

So the Miami Defense allows 8.7 yards per pass play and a 71% comp rate against opposing QBS.

Meanwhile, Josh is completing 73% of his passes at 8.7 yards per passing play at a rating of 120.

I just don't see how Miami is going to stop Buffalo and it's passing attack.

The exciting thing is that maybe they don't have to.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The game is also going to be played with a hurricane a couple days out and could be windy and rainy.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We just have to hope to get turnovers and capitalize on them. We in no way can contain Allen yet.

Give it a year and maybe we can rock out that shiny Georgia LB we drafted who ran a 4.4 to spy him

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

With the Bills banged up secondary and Miami's less than stellar D, we might see a repeat of that KC-LA Monday night game from a few years back.

I predict 56-49 Bills.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

What in the fresh hell is this?

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1573477350871801857

Diva Cupcake fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Sep 24, 2022

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

He just like me fr

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

okay this guy's starting to say crazy stuff

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

We're best friends now.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I hope Christian Wilkins says some really mean things to Joshy.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I hope Christian Wilkins and Josh Allen go out for milkshakes after the game.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

There is no way Saleh is a chud is there? Come on......

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Micah Hyde out for the season

Noooooooo

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

There is no way Saleh is a chud is there? Come on......
Nope. He probably called Woody if it wasn’t completely made up.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1573696116444614658?s=46&t=QfOGo5E7vLkJVkVBUiPMvA

The tweet ya never wanna see

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

I’m deep in my feelings because Hyde has been so huge for our secondary and has been an anchor for the defence for the entirety of the McDermott era

Big opportunity for Jaquan Johnson to earn himself a nice pay day I guess

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Fuuuuuuck.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Nope. He probably called Woody if it wasn’t completely made up.

I could see Joe Douglas taking his call.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Saleh and Trump talk weekly? Wow

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
I got a bad feeling this is gonna turn into one of those, "If it wasn't for all the injuries" seasons.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the poo poo poyer will do to get paid is unbelievable

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If everyone that’s currently questionable for Miami is out we’re missing several of our very best offensive and defensive players like Armstead, X, Davis at DT…

This is the injury bowl

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Amy Pole Her posted:

If everyone that’s currently questionable for Miami is out we’re missing several of our very best offensive and defensive players like Armstead, X, Davis at DT…

This is the injury bowl

X says he's fine and playing. Davis, too. No word on Armistead.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

This is the injury bowl

I mean if you apply the same logic to us it gets horrific

https://twitter.com/buffalobillspr/status/1573386623219286016?s=46&t=p48Q3yuM6X-XCJidblPkDA

A total of eight starters it would be

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

torgeaux posted:

X says he's fine and playing. Davis, too. No word on Armistead.

Armstead being silent is what caused me to panic and check the updates.

Davis and x being back is huge

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
It's going to be a repeat of the 3-pass wind game narrative: Pats/Fish win, Bills Mafia say "But wind/injuries", everyone else bigs up the Pats/Fish as amazing, Bills come back and crush the Pats/Fish in the second game, then totally embarrass them in the play-offs. I was hoping for a 20-0 season but i can live with that instead.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Dolphins aren’t going to win.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Really sick of all these Dolfans ITT predicting a big win over the Bills tomorrow. I think this scrappy little Buffalo team might surprise you all.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Ooof...

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1573765151953649664?t=_OftHLfNZTuwtwaKuKObsA&s=19

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Woo woo

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

TheBizzness posted:

The Dolphins aren’t going to win.

this is actually wrong, in fact, the dolphins aer going to win

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Impressive

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1573771979458486272

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Im rooting for a 52-52 Buffalo/Miami tie myself :getin:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Bellmaker posted:

Im rooting for a 52-52 Buffalo/Miami tie myself :getin:

I would love this but would die in the process

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1573841288369258497

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills might actually blitz tomorrow

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

I thought Florida couldn't get any trashier but then a crop of snowbirds came in before they were old and ripe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
If the Bills defense has a decent showing tomorrow despite all this I might have to take back the bit about their scheme being corny as hell and McDermott falling dick first into the only circumstances that could make it look good in 2022