Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"
Fischl Hyperbloom is really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Vargs posted:

Been playing an aggravate Keqing team a bit lately and was impressed by how good it was, only to just now realize that I had her equipped with 2 level 0 artifacts.

Pretty glad she has a worthwhile place in the roster now. I speedran like 20 accounts to AR7 on the first few days of release to try and pull her with the huge chunk of primos that they gave away during that time, since she seemed like the most fun initial 5*. Ended up giving up on her after awhile since so much about her kit was lacking, but now she's back out of retirement and I'm having a good time. Just wish there was a dendro healer so that team comps are more flexible.

Well we know there's going to be one EVENTUALLY since Baizhu is definitely Dendro and there's no way he's not going to be a healer. The only question is when, really.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

gonna lose it if baizhu whips out a claymore or something and he's just dendro eula

Kale
May 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QoEG8-lipA

China region makes stuff like this to celebrate the anniversary of a video game. America region review bombs google classroom, harasses voice actors on their twitter accounts, and demands more free stuff. Assuming the other shoe drops again at least.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Kale posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QoEG8-lipA

China region makes stuff like this to celebrate the anniversary of a video game. America region review bombs google classroom, harasses voice actors on their twitter accounts, and demands more free stuff. Assuming the other shoe drops again at least.
https://gamerant.com/genshin-impact-mihoyo-knife-attack/

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bunny suits are very powerful

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
They let incel whales run rampant in honkai and the game is permanently tainted by that but genshin CN fanbase is fine, or at least not any worse than the gbl one.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
No gatcha fan base is fine. We've all eating the toothpaste

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

AParadox posted:

They let incel whales run rampant in honkai and the game is permanently tainted by that but genshin CN fanbase is fine, or at least not any worse than the gbl one.
Well you shouldn't keep whales in captivity anyway. I don't care how nice your aquarium is, it's an abuse of animal rights.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
Considering they can't stand the idea of men existing in their anime playground they might be happier in their own aquarium.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Elentor posted:

I'm using this:
https://github.com/34736384/genshin-fps-unlock/releases/tag/v2.0.0
Recommend you compile yourself, and some people are afraid they might be banned because of it so use it at your own risk.

Welp, thanks anyway. Spent a bit too much to be comfortable with the chance of a dumb ban for 3rd party software use (same reason I don't run reshade on genshin). Guess I'll just have to keep demanding not-poo poo framerate options in the surveys...

Kale
May 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSZKY9L5i8

Considering again what these PVs for Honkai looked like 5 years ago this is particularly bonkers. I wonder how long the finale is going to be for this and Part 1 of how many.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

AParadox posted:

Considering they can't stand the idea of men existing in their anime playground they might be happier in their own aquarium.
tbh i think a lot of the people mad about the idea of men in honkai were women who like that its almost an entirely woman-focused and woman-driven game. its not like men dont exist in the plot, but if they were added to the gacha too they might get more emphasis that takes away from the female characters. its a reasonable concern.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
you clearly have not seen terminally online anime fans
there are a lot of men online who will freak out over a game being "gay" if they can roll anything besides a sexy girl in the gacha

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

tbh i think a lot of the people mad about the idea of men in honkai were women who like that its almost an entirely woman-focused and woman-driven game. its not like men dont exist in the plot, but if they were added to the gacha too they might get more emphasis that takes away from the female characters. its a reasonable concern.

Plus, while side events and AUs get in as alts sometimes, Honkai doesn't seem to add all new characters without them being in the story. I guess I can think of one exception, but then the APHO side story got a big push and Carole was also planned to be the lead in Star Rail at the time.

It's looking a bit late to be introducing many new characters, unless we're getting another Homestuck Act 5-1 thing like Elysian Realm, which, god I hope not, and there's really not a lot of men left in the story. Especially if you don't count Big Bads, there's . . . Bronya's HoR mentor Welt. Who also doesn't have most of his powers anymore, Bronya does. I mean I personally wouldn't complain if he suddenly started fighting and was just Zhongli But In Honkai, but I sure as gently caress would complain if he suddenly became a big focus in the final arc and stole a major villain defeat. LIKE ELYSIA DID. NOT ONLY WERE WE ROBBED OF A PROPER HERRSCHER OF CORRUPTION FIGHT, BUT MEI WAS ROBBED OF HER CHANCE TO BE THE PROTAGONIST OF A BIG ANIMATION.

I guess there's also Main Character from APHO, but I'm pretty sure he's not just unpopular because he's a man. (He is unpopular, right?) He's also loving boring, as a fairly generic player insert with a "rejected from Devil May Cry for not being cool enough" look. He doesn't even have an actual name!

Kale posted:

Considering again what these PVs for Honkai looked like 5 years ago this is particularly bonkers. I wonder how long the finale is going to be for this and Part 1 of how many.

I assume it's Part 1 of However Many They Can Keep Selling, since the entirety of Honkai Impact so far has not been suggested to be "Part 1" until just now. I'm a little disappointed, but a little curious where they go next, plus, I mean, I am still enjoying this game and it'd be nice to keep playing. I just hope this doesn't cost us our resolution. Maybe they can just skip straight to APHO3 after this or something?

Also, you and anyone else playing Honkai should pull of the Herrscher Of Sentience if you don't have her. She's simultaneously the strongest Physical Support, like the third strongest Physical DPS, and also the best character in Honkai Impact. Plus, she needs her weapon less than anyone else I have seen---so much so that people often run her with Azure Empyrean's weapon instead because it provides more SP.

Plus while she equips gloves, she actually uses a sword, a spear, chains, and a giant sword that she can ride as a hoverboard and does tricks when you take it over jump panels. For her burst she just overhead slams her sword faster and faster and faster. She has a summer outfit that replaces that sword with an inflatable shark that makes squeaky noises. She breaks the fourth wall in side stuff. She took all of Fu Hua's commitments and sacrifices for the greater good and betrayals and said "gently caress all that poo poo" and tried to kill the biggest shitbags in the whole story. I mean she got talked out of it and doing so might have been bad for the future of humanity, maybe, but it was still cool and satisfying.

Herrscher Of Sentience is the loving best.

(Also I swear I still play Genshin I'm just kind of behind on the big update because I also play other video games.)

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Senti is cool but the "ADV supply EX" banner with her in it is a huge scam.

The gimmick with normal ADV supply banners is that you get a few 'fragments' of the character with each 10-pull. If you go all the way to 100 pulls, you'll get the character guaranteed plus have enough fragments to upgrade them from S to SS rarity. But that's mostly whale territory. Even if a f2p player does have enough crystals for it, the SS upgrade is usually a waste compared to rolling for the character's weapon/gear instead.
As a f2p or low spender you can also just roll 40-50 times in an ADV banner and unlock the character at S-rank from the guaranteed fragments.
Unlike normal "expansion supply" banners the pity doesn't carry over at all so if you don't have enough crystals to go all the way to 50 or 100 they're totally wasted.

However because Senti is such a popular and strong character, when they first revealed this upcoming banner tons of players were getting hyped about being able to get her for just 40 rolls. But they decided they didn't want low spenders to be able to get the best physical support "on a budget", so between the public beta / announcement and the actual release they made it different from every other ADV banner. Instead of fragments (which can be used to either unlock or rarity-upgrade a battlesuit), the Herrscher of Sentience ADV supply gives rank-up stamps for every 10-pull, which can only be used for rarity-upgrade and not for unlocking. So it's impossible to get her on a budget as a f2p, you can only go all the way to 100.

You're better off waiting for her to be in regular non-"ADV" banner, supposedly there will be around the start of patch 6.1.

Kale
May 14, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Bunny suits are very powerful

I always forget about that one and I always understood is as "they disparaged the waifus by having them dress in bunny suits for overseas people" and chocked it up to a betrayal worthy of Da Wei's head.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

you clearly have not seen terminally online anime fans
there are a lot of men online who will freak out over a game being "gay" if they can roll anything besides a sexy girl in the gacha

those guys exist but acting like theyre the sole reason people might be negative on dudes in honkai is a bit unfair.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Captain France posted:

Plus, while side events and AUs get in as alts sometimes, Honkai doesn't seem to add all new characters without them being in the story. I guess I can think of one exception, but then the APHO side story got a big push and Carole was also planned to be the lead in Star Rail at the time.

It's looking a bit late to be introducing many new characters, unless we're getting another Homestuck Act 5-1 thing like Elysian Realm, which, god I hope not, and there's really not a lot of men left in the story. Especially if you don't count Big Bads, there's . . . Bronya's HoR mentor Welt. Who also doesn't have most of his powers anymore, Bronya does. I mean I personally wouldn't complain if he suddenly started fighting and was just Zhongli But In Honkai, but I sure as gently caress would complain if he suddenly became a big focus in the final arc and stole a major villain defeat. LIKE ELYSIA DID. NOT ONLY WERE WE ROBBED OF A PROPER HERRSCHER OF CORRUPTION FIGHT, BUT MEI WAS ROBBED OF HER CHANCE TO BE THE PROTAGONIST OF A BIG ANIMATION.

I guess there's also Main Character from APHO, but I'm pretty sure he's not just unpopular because he's a man. (He is unpopular, right?) He's also loving boring, as a fairly generic player insert with a "rejected from Devil May Cry for not being cool enough" look. He doesn't even have an actual name!

I assume it's Part 1 of However Many They Can Keep Selling, since the entirety of Honkai Impact so far has not been suggested to be "Part 1" until just now. I'm a little disappointed, but a little curious where they go next, plus, I mean, I am still enjoying this game and it'd be nice to keep playing. I just hope this doesn't cost us our resolution. Maybe they can just skip straight to APHO3 after this or something?

Also, you and anyone else playing Honkai should pull of the Herrscher Of Sentience if you don't have her. She's simultaneously the strongest Physical Support, like the third strongest Physical DPS, and also the best character in Honkai Impact. Plus, she needs her weapon less than anyone else I have seen---so much so that people often run her with Azure Empyrean's weapon instead because it provides more SP.

Plus while she equips gloves, she actually uses a sword, a spear, chains, and a giant sword that she can ride as a hoverboard and does tricks when you take it over jump panels. For her burst she just overhead slams her sword faster and faster and faster. She has a summer outfit that replaces that sword with an inflatable shark that makes squeaky noises. She breaks the fourth wall in side stuff. She took all of Fu Hua's commitments and sacrifices for the greater good and betrayals and said "gently caress all that poo poo" and tried to kill the biggest shitbags in the whole story. I mean she got talked out of it and doing so might have been bad for the future of humanity, maybe, but it was still cool and satisfying.

Herrscher Of Sentience is the loving best.

(Also I swear I still play Genshin I'm just kind of behind on the big update because I also play other video games.)

Thanks for the tip on that. Honestly its been going slowly for me and I don't even log in half the time for bonuses since work and Genshin are taking priority in life most days. I've really only mostly done Chapter 1-2 arc and a bit of Sakura Samsara open word mode. I'll get a bit more time at the game proper tomorrow since I'm all up to date on limited Genshin stuff at least until it turns over again in a few days and like 30 hours of more poo poo to do gets dumped into the game.

Are you sure they didnt mean part 1 of the finale versus the finale of part 1 though?

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Senti is cool but the "ADV supply EX" banner with her in it is a huge scam.

The gimmick with normal ADV supply banners is that you get a few 'fragments' of the character with each 10-pull. If you go all the way to 100 pulls, you'll get the character guaranteed plus have enough fragments to upgrade them from S to SS rarity. But that's mostly whale territory. Even if a f2p player does have enough crystals for it, the SS upgrade is usually a waste compared to rolling for the character's weapon/gear instead.
As a f2p or low spender you can also just roll 40-50 times in an ADV banner and unlock the character at S-rank from the guaranteed fragments.
Unlike normal "expansion supply" banners the pity doesn't carry over at all so if you don't have enough crystals to go all the way to 50 or 100 they're totally wasted.

However because Senti is such a popular and strong character, when they first revealed this upcoming banner tons of players were getting hyped about being able to get her for just 40 rolls. But they decided they didn't want low spenders to be able to get the best physical support "on a budget", so between the public beta / announcement and the actual release they made it different from every other ADV banner. Instead of fragments (which can be used to either unlock or rarity-upgrade a battlesuit), the Herrscher of Sentience ADV supply gives rank-up stamps for every 10-pull, which can only be used for rarity-upgrade and not for unlocking. So it's impossible to get her on a budget as a f2p, you can only go all the way to 100.

You're better off waiting for her to be in regular non-"ADV" banner, supposedly there will be around the start of patch 6.1.

I was gonna say that if you're a new player with all the story crystals coming in or have been saving a long time 100 is doable, because I distinctly remember counting, knowing I had enough rolls to get Senti on pity, getting her in my first 10-pull, and then for some loving reason, instead of leaving well enough alone or, you know, rolling for her gear, I went for a rank up. I got her to S1, I think.

But then I remembered that pity carried over to that banner so now I have no idea if new players get enough for that or how much you need to save up. So I guess I'll change that recommendation to "only if you have 28000 crystals, just in case you need to go all the way to pity."

Also wow that is a dick move.

Kale posted:

Thanks for the tip on that. Honestly its been going slowly for me and I don't even log in half the time for bonuses since work and Genshin are taking priority in life most days. I've really only mostly done Chapter 1-2 arc and a bit of Sakura Samsara open word mode. I'll get a bit more time at the game proper tomorrow since I'm all up to date on limited Genshin stuff at least until it turns over again in a few days and like 30 hours of more poo poo to do gets dumped into the game.

Are you sure they didnt mean part 1 of the finale versus the finale of part 1 though?

I mean, it says "Part 1 Finale," not "Finale Part 1."
I assume it's a compromise between never finishing the story we've been following and ceasing story updates for a gacha game people are still spending money on.
Also whoops about that tip. If you have enough I seriously cannot recommend Senti enough, though, my Senti - Carole - Starlit Astrologos team is easily my strongest, and super fun to play. (Those other two are farmable)

Captain France fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Sep 25, 2022

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
ADV supply also has lower rates than other banner types

Only 1% instead of 1.5% to get her before the guarantee, which is supposed to be compensated by the fragment thing but whoops no fragments.

Just wait until the CN anniversary EXPA SELECT banner in less than a month, where you can choose any rate-up character you want from the list, complete with normal non-reduced rates and pity that carries over to future expansion supply banners:
https://twitter.com/marisahonkai/status/1572527985361842178?s=20&t=yR3ndI3APxSd9aCPc7MMrg

(jesus honkai's gacha system is way too overcomplicated and confusing)

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Sep 25, 2022

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

ADV supply also has lower rates than other banner types

Only 1% instead of 1.5% to get her before the guarantee, which is supposed to be compensated by the fragment thing but whoops no fragments.

Just wait until the CN anniversary EXPA SELECT banner in less than a month, where you can choose any rate-up character you want from the list, complete with normal non-reduced rates and pity that carries over to future expansion supply banners:
https://twitter.com/marisahonkai/status/1572527985361842178?s=20&t=yR3ndI3APxSd9aCPc7MMrg

(jesus honkai's gacha system is way too overcomplicated and confusing)

I thought it was pretty simple.

I was wrong, apparently.
(Also oh wow somehow I don't particularly want any of those. That's like, all DPS units, and I've got plenty and I'm focusing on my supports. I know she's old, but man, couldn't they have put Azure Empyrean on that?)

(Senti's rank ups aren't really worth it right? They don't seem that worth it to me. Maybe some of the really late ones if I get enough crystals.)

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
With the exception of Senti, the latest meta supports have pretty much all been farmable A-rank battlesuits like Griseo, Pardofelis, or Fischl Genshinimpact. Rather than rolling the gacha for supports you're meant to be farming them for free (and then slowly continuing to farm them up to SSS rank) and then rolling the equipment gacha to get weapons/stigmata to put on your free supports. Long term players say getting the good gacha stigmata for your supports is actually more important than rolling the ones for your main DPS, since there are a lot of "pretty good" farmable/craftable DPS stigmata but the free support ones are a lot weaker than the best gacha ones.

The upcoming Sushang is actually an S-rank support, which they haven't done in a while, but she's still farmable -- you can buy her for ancient legacies from memorial arena. So again you're "meant" to roll for the gear not the character.

And yeah rolling dupes to go for SS or SSS rank on gacha only units is firmly in whale territory, it's not really worth it and definitely not worth it if you haven't rolled a full set of their gacha equipment yet.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

those guys exist but acting like theyre the sole reason people might be negative on dudes in honkai is a bit unfair.
Hell, if it were up to me, I wouldn't have put any dudes in Genshin either. I even like some of them, but they'd still be cooler if they were girls.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Has there ever been any talk/informed speculation about what happens when the entire world is filled out? Assuming the game is still an insane font of money I assume they don’t just can it and move on to Genshin 2 or something.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Are stigmata in Honkai similar to artifacts in Genshin? I didn't realize Honkai had gacha for all the equipment slots. I feel like I'd find that even more frustrating than farming artifact domains lol

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Whoa, calm the heck down bruh

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

FractalSandwich posted:

Hell, if it were up to me, I wouldn't have put any dudes in Genshin either. I even like some of them, but they'd still be cooler if they were girls.

You monster

I have such an issue with the fact that the only male-only cast gachas, including Hoyo's own Tears of Themis, is extra loving predatory as poo poo and lol what gameplay. I'm just salt, salt and more salt. I'm thankful for the men in Genshin but they're definitely still outnumbered last I checked. I'll totally take an even split.

Edit: actually thinking about it, I'll forgive everything if they make Pierro playable. Hoyo, please. :pray:

ExtrudeAlongCurve fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 25, 2022

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Anno posted:

Has there ever been any talk/informed speculation about what happens when the entire world is filled out? Assuming the game is still an insane font of money I assume they don’t just can it and move on to Genshin 2 or something.

That's when they add more world.

They've made new maps before, there is nothing stopping them from doing it again apart from maybe phone size limits.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Hellioning posted:

That's when they add more world.

They've made new maps before, there is nothing stopping them from doing it again apart from maybe phone size limits.

I'm reminded of Elder Scrolls lore where there's confirmed continents other than the one the series has been on since the beginning. The lore in both series is both vast yet vague and squishy enough they can contrive ways to Fit More poo poo In if they really want.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Harrow posted:

Are stigmata in Honkai similar to artifacts in Genshin? I didn't realize Honkai had gacha for all the equipment slots. I feel like I'd find that even more frustrating than farming artifact domains lol

They have set effects like artifacts but they don't have any randomized stats.
There are also many craftable stigmata. So think of it more like if you could equip 4 weapons at once in Genshin.

Anno posted:

In terms of world size it's never really gonna get "full", you can always just expand the borders farther north/south/east/west. But even in terms of just not wanting to make the main map too big, they've already shown their solution to that problem with the Golden Apple Archipelago, Enkanomiya and Chasm.
In terms of "where do we go after we've finished the first main story arc by visiting all 7 nations and doing the final ??? chapter (probably celestia)", there are a lot of options. Timetravel shenanigans are already a big thing so they could have a chapter where the player goes back in time to Khaen'riah before/during the war.
Aether and Lumine are shown during the opening cutscene to have the ability to travel between worlds:

so perhaps after you reuinite with your twin and beat up the unknown god in Celestia the two will reawaken part of their power and travel on from Teyvat to other, similar worlds to start Arc 2.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Sep 25, 2022

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

This year they had to release an official apology with crystal compensation for daring to ask a question in a patch survey "what male playable character would you like to see in the future?" due to the poo poo show it caused, the harassment and death threats they've got. There was a lot of public meltdowns of SSS gacha valk + full rank elf havers added in. I remember similar debacles like bunny suits, HoV swimsuit, apho 1 adam and I'm sure there are more that I don't know.

Honkai gets extreme reactions to the idea of playable men and the lack of access to highly sexualized skins, sometimes from the same people who also use their spending to make themselves visible.
And mihoyo lets whales get away with a lot. As an anecdote: in theory you can get banned for having an offensive public account name yet the top 1-3 player of EU server for the longest time cycled between combinations of sex acts and name of underage character as his, until he got mass reported by other whales, he got some kind of talk from mihoyo and went for slightly less explicit names.

I'm not saying its all incels but they are way more prominent in honkai than any other live service game I've played.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Long term players say getting the good gacha stigmata for your supports is actually more important than rolling the ones for your main DPS, since there are a lot of "pretty good" farmable/craftable DPS stigmata but the free support ones are a lot weaker than the best gacha ones.

A good advice, sp support stigmata are a massive power spike that you can't get anywhere else while you can farm some extremely good dps sets from bounties, ranging from being 90% as effective to being even better than intended stiggs.

This is starting to get a bit complicated lately since both eden and sushang have their stigmata set farmable from the get go and the fact that both sets are also extremely good dps sets that are better than the intended sets of some meta valks. If this becomes the new norm everyone will be gated by just their gacha weapons.

Harrow posted:

More or less, but the primary effect of stigmata are not randomized, they do have random affixes that have very tiny impact and can be rerolled on the same piece for very cheep. You also get almost 3 times as much f2p non event income as genshin while the rolls are only 50% more expensive so you have more primos to pull with.

AParadox fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Sep 25, 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Anno posted:

in the original trailer where they revealed the name of every nation and showed off a primary story character from each they also gave each chapter a number... except for khaenri'ah, which we are supposedly visiting properly after snezhnaya... at some point. its chapter number was just "??", which means they could theoretically put any amount of story between snezhnaya and khaenri'ah if they so desired

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The male designs in Genshin range from Pretty ok to bland to just plain bad. The female characters get all of the cool outfits.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Alright, I get it, you all ( in the conversation) hate dudes.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Zhongli is probably the best but I wish his suit looked less like it was made out of plastic. With a better texture it'd look amazing.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Diluc should be immune to dragonspine. He's even got a proper coat on. :colbert:

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I get that there is probably a part 2 but...really? That is how you are going to end the first part of Razor's character quest, game? :ok:

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Unlucky7 posted:

I get that there is probably a part 2 but...really? That is how you are going to end the first part of Razor's character quest, game? :ok:

The cherry on it is that after release, only 5*s got actual story quest chains, while 4*s only get "hangouts" (which the devs may have forgotten about by now???), so that may very well be where that subplot ends outside of version events or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Collei is the only recent 4 star we don't have a hangout for. We even got one for Heizou, who hasn't really appeared anywhere else.