Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Thunderbeast realizes he forgot to write the summary last time! The cop that God drained rises as a zombie and attacks Fast Ambulance! Joost destroys the zombie's head with a cry of BEANS!

Read right to left:

you and me both, Fast Ambulance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I like that Malcom’s special method of dealing with the ghost is just going “so… how are you doing?”

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I like how the dead guy from 1000 years ago is vastly more intelligible to American English than the modern Scot.

Also amused at the Powered By The Cheat vibes of the animations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mSu43jU9Lg&t=11s

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Moving countries tomorrow. loving fun. Expect possible delays before further updates, but it might all be cool. Just a 24 hour bus drive this time

Stand Still. Stay Silent

That faaaaaace!

gently caress I want Emil’s turtleneck. I love it

Flashing back to my days working as a courier. Good luck Lalli!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dammit Ronnie, we just got done with the anime derail

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Emzedoh posted:

Meanwhile...

"If things take a chibful turn" is such a wonderful phrase

It's immediately joined "This bogle seems batterproof!" as a thing I say out loud to myself, for fun. Thanks for posting these Emz

Splicer you make some good points. I'm too tired and hungover to write a cogent response but I want you to know I've taken em onboard

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Hank

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

some plague rats posted:

"If things take a chibful turn" is such a wonderful phrase

It's immediately joined "This bogle seems batterproof!" as a thing I say out loud to myself, for fun. Thanks for posting these Emz

Splicer you make some good points. I'm too tired and hungover to write a cogent response but I want you to know I've taken em onboard

You're welcome! I have to say though, I find myself a little bemused by the splash Malky Dungeon has made here. I've been a fan for ages, but it always seemed rather niche to me.

The bit that has always stuck with though, that's Malcolm's dream about Britain at the beginning. Frankly, it's not hard to extrapolate his thoughts there to most other countries...

Edit: Hah, I checked my RSS feed and I've still got Malky Dungeon's old website in my bookmarks. Bloody hell.

Emzedoh has a new favorite as of 04:00 on Sep 25, 2022

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

KennyMan666 posted:

Today: Mori appreciates bunny girls

For this one, I would also like to present this part from the commentary in volume 4 of Emma:

Which of course was followed by this in the next volume:

Subtle!

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Do you think she's gay? :thunk:

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

rodbeard posted:

Do you think she's gay? :thunk:

nah she just wants to be pals with the gals

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
crossposting from the fanart thread

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

"me from another continent helped me overcome my addiction and is now my best friend" got an irl "haha aww"

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
Ouch, right in the Special Zone

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Emzedoh posted:

You're welcome! I have to say though, I find myself a little bemused by the splash Malky Dungeon has made here. I've been a fan for ages, but it always seemed rather niche to me.

The bit that has always stuck with though, that's Malcolm's dream about Britain at the beginning. Frankly, it's not hard to extrapolate his thoughts there to most other countries...

Edit: Hah, I checked my RSS feed and I've still got Malky Dungeon's old website in my bookmarks. Bloody hell.

It took me a bit to get into it, mainly because the art is absolutely hideous but after I read a couple I started to appreciate it as being a perfectly evocative choice for the extremely grim, downbeat tone of the comic and now I really like it

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

some plague rats posted:

It took me a bit to get into it, mainly because the art is absolutely hideous but after I read a couple I started to appreciate it as being a perfectly evocative choice for the extremely grim, downbeat tone of the comic and now I really like it

Hah! Yeah, that too.

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Alt text returns Wednesday!

Don't look at fat people. They know what you're up to.

When you were with Trent Reznor, in high school, you often didn't get the fast food you set out to get.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I think the funniest act of cultural genocide has to be that lady who wrote the majority of content in the Scots wikipedia without knowing any Scots and just making poo poo up and writing in English with a bad Scottish "accent"

You're forgetting an important detail here.

https://gizmodo.com/alleged-teen-brony-has-filled-the-scots-wiki-with-thous-1844845086

Boba there's nothing you can do that will measure up to this.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

Meanwhile...

In this update, things take a chibful turn.

It is a Harry Potter reference.

Y'know, people keep comparing Malcolm here to Constantine or that cop from Disco Elysium, but I reckon he's got his poo poo a bit more together than those guys. Just a bit. Erm. Maybe this was a bad update to express this opinion? Well, he's not got the kind of body count Constantine has, at least.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
big fan of the tiger having a tab.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Emzedoh posted:

I have to say though, I find myself a little bemused by the splash Malky Dungeon has made here. I've been a fan for ages, but it always seemed rather niche to me.

i think that's kinda why people like it, tbh. the thread seems to like a) novelty and b) sincerity, and yeah, if the art fits the subject matter so much the better.

imaginging malky dungeon with Shirley art now

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

a) novelty and b) sincerity
These are 100% my main qualifiers for weird art appreciation

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Novelty combined with sincerity is a winning combination

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Trixie Slaughteraxe for President

Hempuli posted:

The Last Cupcakes 37
The Last Cupcakes 38
Scheming 11
Scheming 12
Scheming 13

Scheming 14

Scheming 15

Scheming 16

:ohdear:

Talking character deaths: 33
Deaths altogether: 71+

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
tbh this thread might actually enjoy Genocide Man, maybe I should post it, but I'm also very lazy

it seemed like it was an excuse to be edgelord at the start given the premise and the name but then it had some actually fun ideas like "all AIs that achieve actual intelligence immediately become omnicidal" and "genetically engineered killing machine who is also a diplomat"

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Nu-Heathcliffe might be famous for those weird non-sequiturs, but its actual gags are great!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:crossarms: I'm not sure I trust that pocket

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Well naturally his pocket is bigger on the inside, where do you think he keeps the pills

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

You know it's funny you said this, because this is pretty much where I planned to go "Ok, lets move this along shall we."

TW: Gore

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Sep 25, 2022

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

thetoughestbean posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

are you and the mods planning to remove the upskirt pic or are you going to preserve it for anime fans?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I think Ronnie posts on imgur

https://imgur.com/gallery/o5B8wvC

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Fast Ambulance regards the heroic Joost with an ever-growing sense of infatuation! God tries to get the literal drop on Joost! Joost counters by thrusting his spear! God counters the counter by allowing the spear to pierce his hand, then using it to attack Joost back!

Read right to left:

Chapter 14 - God is in Part 3: END

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON BACK

clown whale: dealt with and handing out insincere apologies. pee boy: unmonsterified somehow and enjoying a bath.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Seems that without the king's special monster juice people return to their normal selves, after getting beat.
This raises the question of whether the Tummy Boys are just naturally noxious or if the babies will get normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Squidster posted:

Spectral Wizard
Chap 4 9-19 of 82

Spectral Wizard
Chap 4 20-29 of 82